The biggest falls of Bitcoin. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

The biggest falls of Bitcoin.

If you do not know the future scenario of the bitcoin price, probably 95% of people will doubt the purchase. After all, in 2011, a blockchain product like Bitcoin became the first of its kind. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

They are so lucky they had known Bitcoin early, that time I had no single idea about it. They had made such a good decision, so the lesson is never doubt and take a risk because the higher the risk, the higher the income once the odds is on favor of you. 

I have no information on this forum that the biggest falls of crypto whenever occurred. But in the last few weeks the market value is low. I am thinking to take as much coins as possible. And make a profit when the market value of Bitcoin is high.

I think its difficult to really understand what that is, when you look at that fall, that was total collapse but when things are not as right as you may think there is actually that a lot can happen, the fall of bitcoin price in any time, is because most of the time people dont get what that really means the right idea being that we need to look at what happens to every kind of investment we get into , and the other one just happened recently, bitcoin fell from 9000 to 3500, though not as big as the first one.

• +2 1

Crypto is a very risky place. This unstable place is a idea place for opportunity seekers. You can be multi millionaire if you are willing to take risk and you are smart enough. Where there is risk there is rewards so I think we should recognize what understand the situation and make best out of it.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I have never checked but look at the resent times, Bitcoin in Feb this year was about 9000$ down from 11,000$ and with time it was really important to check that there is a strategy to keep it stable at around 10,000$ but it collapsed to around 3,500$ and for the simple reason, halving was happening this year and so there was need to create a momentum. you cannot imagine getting a momentum from 9,000$ this means that you could only get at around 18,000$ today and am not really sure thats where it was heading 

• +1 1

Yes this is true but this is past of bitcoin and now if you want to earn with bitcoin then wait for getting a chance to go the price of bitcoin down and then buy bitcoins for getting a huge profits ,

There are so many experienced traders and experts says that the bullrun of bitcoin is about to held , So collect bitcoins as you can .

Just now, Maaz sultan said:

Yes this is true but this is past of bitcoin and now if you want to earn with bitcoin then wait for getting a chance to go the price of bitcoin down and then buy bitcoins for getting a huge profits ,

There are so many experienced traders and experts says that the bullrun of bitcoin is about to held , So collect bitcoins as you can .

Yes mate @Maaz sultan, you are right ,when there was a drop in the price of Bitcoin in Early's mo one thought that it is a currency worth investing.They thought that it price will also fall in future but astonishingly it's price went up high after a fall in it's price .It's price was about 0.0003 dollars in the beginning but now it's price is about 11k Dollars.So it is a coin worth investing.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Bitcoin had that rush? well I have to check it, right new and see if its true. Its true, this is a time when it rushed down and I think most people were never able to get in because this was a really tough time to make it if the price is going down forever and never coming back, its always good to keep on so many options that is why its good to really keep an eye on this investments.

But when you look at what happened , the right idea came and people did not jump into it, including me 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is used in huge falls but this that you mention must have been brutal. Imagine the early people that we call lucky and how on moment their hundred of thousands dollars worth only a few thousand after price drops so much. Very hard to be an investor in Bitcoin early and not give up.

• +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 3:23 AM, Dark_Sky said:

June 2011 - November 2011 

Between the month of this year bitcoin price goes down up to 32$ and 2$!

Many investors are not sure about this and doubting that bitcoin will fall while some take the risk to buy some and now they are multimillionaire. 

If you can go back in this time and you see this scenario what will you do? 

You will take the risk or you will doubt it? 

Source:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/explained/the-biggest-rises-and-falls-of-bitcoin-explained/amp

I hope that the time will go back to investing some bitcoins at a very low price and becoming a millionaire upon its rise. Unfortunately, at that point in time I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and I thought that many of those who invested in it did not know that it would become very valuable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 20‏/6‏/2020 at 03:23, Dark_Sky said:

يونيو 2011 - نوفمبر 2011 

بين شهر من هذا العام ، ينخفض سعر البيتكوين إلى 32 دولارًا و 2 دولارًا!

العديد من المستثمرين غير متأكدين من هذا ويشككون في أن البيتكوين ستنخفض بينما يخاطر البعض بشراء البعض وهم الآن أصحاب الملايين. 

إذا كان بإمكانك العودة في هذا الوقت ورأيت هذا السيناريو ، فماذا ستفعل؟ 

سوف تخاطر أو ستشك في ذلك؟ 

مصدر:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/explained/the-biggest-rises-and-falls-of-bitcoin-explained/amp

I do not risk and buy a good number of Bitcoin, transfer it to my wallet and store it for a period of time, there is no stable currency and this is normal.

And another time Bitcoin went all the way up to 1200 dollars in 2013 and then price crashed back to $ 150-200 and there was a two year bear market where many had lost all hope. But it recovered and then it reached up to $20,000 and then again it crashed down to $ 3,000 but it again found support and now we are at $10k and we are going higher.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 20.06.2020 at 04:23, Dark_Sky said:

June 2011 - November 2011 

Between the month of this year bitcoin price goes down up to 32$ and 2$!

Many investors are not sure about this and doubting that bitcoin will fall while some take the risk to buy some and now they are multimillionaire. 

If you can go back in this time and you see this scenario what will you do? 

You will take the risk or you will doubt it? 

Source:

I think bitcoin will still have many strong falls, you should not invest all your savings in it), but nevertheless, you can count on strong growth in the long term.

I think if we go back to the past and know that bitcoin imitates it, everyone would buy it, but in 2011 I simply did not know what YouTube and social networks are, so there can be no question of buying cryptocurrency. In those days, I did not even have a thought about what it is and how it is done, I think bitcoins were bought only by more advanced and adults

• +1 1

Well, I cannot expect the unpredictable, at that time the fear was intense, and some thought Bitcoin was heading towards zero, and some were willing to take the risk and were rewarded after this risk

I entered this market 2 or 3 years ago, and then I witnessed that bitcoin dropped from 20 thousand dollars to 3,500 dollars

On 6/21/2020 at 2:40 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

in my opinion the biggest fall in bitcoin in value was from $ 22,000 at the end of 2017 to around $ 3,500 in mid-2018 so it was truly an impressive collapse,many people have lost a lot of money...

You giving a misinformation, bitcoin never reach $22,000 and it never surpass the value of $20,000. I hope you will stop giving misinformation here and do your own research to avoid giving wrong information to other members. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If I went back to that time I wouldn't have taken any risks, because I don't know if bitcoin will go up as high as it is now, maybe I can take a risk just by buying 1 BTC, meaning I can only risk, $ 2.I think that's enough to give me profit if at that time I bought it for $ 2, but at that time it was unthinkable.

• +1 1

I do believe in taking risk but loosing money is not a piece of cake. What I think is traders would be definitely dragged by low prices but bitcoin price rises without any notice so hope is always there. The volatile environment of market make it this way.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, elouardi said:

In fact, I did not know anything about the market at that time, but if I knew now, I would buy a lot of bitcoins and store them in my wallet in them until prices slowly rise again and double the profits.

There are many people like you Dear friend @elouardi if we knew in this time that Bitcoin will rise a high value price we would buy a big volume of Bitcoins. But many of us were ignorant on this date 2011. But however, the important we have joined this cryptocurrency adventure, and we form part of it, never is late for who think.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Why talking about fall when all we see today is just rise and jump? It is more useful for all members to read content about what is going on at the moment rather than what happened a couple of months ago. Last night, I bought some bitcoin because I saw a sudden drop. It went up soon after that and I think I will achieve my target selling price until the end of the day. I think this time it is the ETH that is encouraging the rise of bitcoin. It is moving in the opposite direction!

• +3 1

The situation is couldn't be more frightening because there is no assurance. You do not know which thought to hold on to. Was is the thought that it may be the end of cryptocurrencies or the hope that it may increase one day? To be honest, if I were in that situation, I think I won't risk because I can be very pessimistic sometimes.

I have found that in early days Bitcoin had very high volatility and prices were easily manipulated by the early exchanges. It was also in a phase that was still not believed a lot by the community but it kept being adopted and achieving better prices very fast. Drops were happening and many hacks too with one time reaching zero at mtgox after a big hack. This was Bitcoin in the past and now it seems that prices are more stable as more people are investing and we have hundreds of exchanges.

Bitcoin will not return to the price of thirty dollars, and I have to ask ourselves whether its current price will be an irreplaceable opportunity in 2030.