Bitcoinblack. Be careful. - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

Bitcoinblack. Be careful.

@CryptoMaximThanks for this information. I list it to block in firewall. Personally, I have faith on Bitcoinblack project as I have been actively following their updates. It is really not a good news , scammers have created a phishing sites for this project too 😒!

Since joining the crypto world, I have never tried to obtain this currency. Frankly, I do not have much information about it and I hope that your participation will reach all members so that no one falls in the hands of these scammers. Thank you for this alert.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just after reading this post I searched for this coin on Coin Market and I did not find any trace of it and this means that it is a fraudulent currency and it was not included by the famous sites, I hope everyone will make sure of themselves by having this currency before getting involved and losing their money

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The real one does not look legit either but instead very amateur. You are logged-in and press the home button and you have to login again... Then there are these features about referrals and still there is no actual airdrop. It just looks very scetchy to me. I remember they run this service for a while and had another similar "airdrop" and of course paid nothing. I'm not expecting anything from the real bitcoin black and can't understand why would anyone bother to create a fake page for anything like this.

You did an amazing job by posting it. BITCOINBLACK is actually a legit site and I have been with the site for a long time. But now the scammers have created other site exactly like this to scam people.  So be careful now about sharing your information and funds in the phishing one. Everyone should  be careful about funding your money into the right one actually. 

You are a person who deserves all respect and appreciation and it is good.Very you are warning members of this site so that they are not subject to it so this certainty I have not tried this currency and I do not think that I will try it in the future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not participate in this aerodrome, but it is better that you avoid registering in the websites and the directories that require you to activate the documents or deposit funds in them first.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Guys important news, who participated in the drop from https://bitcoin.black/ be careful now there is a phishing site https://bitcoinblack.cash/ who distributes information that they are allegedly the same project, but in fact steal information and access to wallets.

Yeah, I'm aware of this scam for long. I unfortunately tried participating in the Airdrop already but I luckily didn't stole any of my wallet accesses. Basically all of these Airdrops that sound too good and promise market caps in the values of billions of dollars, they're simply lying. I suggest everyone to stay away from the website.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 6/20/2020 at 6:48 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Yeah, I'm aware of this scam for long. I unfortunately tried participating in the Airdrop already but I luckily didn't stole any of my wallet accesses. Basically all of these Airdrops that sound too good and promise market caps in the values of billions of dollars, they're simply lying. I suggest everyone to stay away from the website.

You need to be careful that your phone or device you use to access them is not yet containing malware also.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:28 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Guys important news, who participated in the drop from https://bitcoin.black/ be careful now there is a phishing site https://bitcoinblack.cash/ who distributes information that they are allegedly the same project, but in fact steal information and access to wallets.

Serious, this type of airdrop are completely scam, we always need to be sure and right about airdrop URL links before participating on any airdrop. Also, there are some phishing email attack of this type. 

• +1 1

These days many phishing sites are being created and they keep the domains slightly change so if we didn't noticed it we may fell in trap. So thanks for letting us informed about it and those who have in this project wouldn't get confused from this phishing sites. 

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Checking the domain name will help you to identify who is the legit one. Always beware that kind of phishing and be mindful if that website is worth it giving you some information. Search first before entering or giving anything on that website special if it's suspicious

You do really great job to alert this phishing site, because in crypto world so many phishing sites exist once any site get famous then scammers launch fake site, but this type advance warning helps so many peoples investment and data safe.

• +2 1

Thats for the information. I also have 9000 BCB token in my wallet but i do not know what that project is doing. They are running their airdrop from a long time. When they will list their token in an exchange?

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 6/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, iloveyobit said:

I did not participate in this aerodrome, but it is better that you avoid registering in the websites and the directories that require you to activate the documents or deposit funds in them first.

Yes, there is original site but the other one below is the fake and scam site. That I why it is very important know about a site very well before registering. This type of scam is so common in Crypto world generally. 

• +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:28 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

This airdrop is still on? I have participated in this for more than 3 months if I am not mistaken, I have even forgotten about it. Things like this are meant to be when a project is taking forever without any progress, I have seen many of those. Well thanks for the info tho.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

When i join this crypto world i face many such kind of scams. Now when i join new project or do anything first i confirm all about that thing and then join. Scammers are everywhere in crypto world. 

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 11:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for the info, its my first time i heard about this site but you have done a great thing to share that phishing domain. Many members are lost their money with this scamming method.

@Calvinpriva Check, I think they are still offering the rewards for the new members.I have seen possibilities that project can get more reputations in the near future. They have sent proposal to be listed on Binance let's see how this project get succeeds. 

• +4 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Check, I think they are still offering the rewards for the new members.I have seen possibilities that project can get more reputations in the near future. They have sent proposal to be listed on Binance let's see how this project get succeeds. 

I can't see how could this possible be listed to binance. Coinomics and distribution are badly in disproportion. Early investors get huge amounts with insane discounts and referral bounties are worth nothing but are basically used to hire free shillers.

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Whited35 So this is the legit one bitcoin.black?? At least i will trust them if they will be listed in binance because i have tried many airdrops and they never paid me! Have you heard about zolous.com ? If yes, do you think it's legit because they give 850 HYDRA (HDA) =$800 i think, for just joining them! One member said HDA is listed in trust wallet but i think $800 for free is a lot... How do you think about this?

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 So this is the legit one bitcoin.black??

I can not guarantee whether project is legit or fake but after tracking their activities, more likely a legit project because they have just released mobile based application. Scam projects generally do not put more efforts and money.

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Have you heard about zolous.com ? If yes, do you think it's legit because they give 850 HYDRA (HDA) =$800 i think, for just joining them!

I have absolutely no idea ! Rewards seem incredibly high, maybe a scam project or they are tricking just like Ecoin by telling like that's a future value😁

I have not heard about this airdrop before, i wanna try it because many seniors are discussing it. Maybe it can be a legit and i can earn some $$ thank you for mention the fake domain and i will be careful to deal with the original.

nowadays spammer also come in field of airdops , they crate fake website and apps or they will asked for access there Google accounts .

still I didn't participate in airdops that's you discussed because I know that's type of airdops is fake and just spoil our time. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In crypto world there has lot of scam site and project but we all must need to be careful from those site as we Don't know goodly is the site profitable or not.. Yah often they steal our kyc information to do bad activity.. Thanks for share this site with good explain that how much effect we can get if we join in this project