New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

8 hours ago, Desais said:

Trade for Talk token is delayed until 15 october.
Btc payments for msgs with positive rate on CryptoTalk Token will be enabled in the next few days.

clarification - payment in BTC will be in addition to tokens, not instead of

Thanks for the clarifications.Honestly i was so much excited today.Then it made me little disappointed seeing your post.But another thing that made me happy that again we can get atleast some Bitcoin from the forum.Now everyone may be eagerly waiting for 15th October and the day when we will get Bitcoin.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Guys give me a little time to read all your posts and I will try to give answers, but by the time of planting I also do not have all the information so some questions will not be able to answer.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 6

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So we need to wait more 1 months again for trade our talk token... But still we can invest OUR talk token and  get Interest so i think we should be MORE patience.. Again if new payment give us by btc then its again a good opportunity for us... Hope it Will be helpful for us               

The good thing here is you can continue to earned some talk tokens to increased more your profit when the October 15 comes, patience is the key so all we need to do is to wait for the open trade of talk token.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

17 hours ago, Desais said:

Btc payments for msgs with positive rate on CryptoTalk Token will be enabled in the next few days.

I expected this to be honest. It is very unlikely of any exchange to keep mum on a new coin listing and of Yobit to start trading of a new coin/token without timer, so I surely know things aren't right somewhere. However, I am not displeased as I believe it is in the interest of all holders and members of the forum; the patient dog will eat the fattest bone. The additional BTC payment sounds like the initial campaign as a compensation for delayed trading.

We are waiting patiently for more information.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

8. Payments in BTC regarding newbies how about their payments do they also accept payments for btc although they couldn't link there Account via the old cryptotalk campaign?

I think that it will be as before, newcomers will be able to receive payment if they have 100+ posts and they have joined the campaign.

7. How many Satoshi will we receive per post and rating in btc ?

I am trying to find out this information but it is not yet available, as soon as there are more details I will write. It seems like the payment should be combined TALK + BTC

6. Are we to use the previous link yobit.net/en/payperpost to receive payments for BTC?

Perhaps, since it was not removed probably for this reason.

19 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Second i want to ask that what will be done with all talk tokens which we get?

Tokens will remain with you until the opening of the auction, which was postponed to October 15.

17 hours ago, rekter said:

Question: Do we get paid retroactively in btc from 1st september or do you start paying from some point in the future?

Everything will depend on the implementation of the technical team, but I think they will start paying the same amount when the payment is enabled.

Edited by Desais
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 9

34 minutes ago, Desais said:

Thank you sir for your feedback 🙏 we shall keep tuned to here more explanation regarding our remaining question ask. 

23 hours ago, Desais said:

Will BTC be used as a compensation for the delay? How will it work, will the payments be split into BTC and TALK then?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I expected this to be honest. It is very unlikely of any exchange to keep mum on a new coin listing and of Yobit to start trading of a new coin/token without timer, so I surely know things aren't right somewhere.

In my case, exactly no worries if investbox is still working to give us 1% daily return for putting TALK tokens there. I do not know how many guys noticed that cleverly chosen word "presumably"  for this pinned topic but anyway, use case of TALK token should be more so that we will be having more potential investors and maybe a team is working into it 😊.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

In my case, exactly no worries if investbox is still working to give us 1% daily return for putting TALK tokens there. I do not know how many guys noticed that cleverly chosen word "presumably"  for this pinned topic but anyway, use case of TALK token should be more so that we will be having more potential investors and maybe a team is working into it 😊.

It was a clever choice of word. Even I didn't take note of that. 

Now, they are asking for 45 more days to put everything out perfect; I don't see any much difference except chance to make more of the tokens. And they are even planning on adding satoshi payment soon; can't wait for that 😉.

• +1 1

Update
According to the latest data from tech. team has information that payment in btc will be only for posts with a positive rating. This is not yet final information and statistics are being studied and may be for neutral posts (but not yet planned) later will be known in more detail ~ by Friday.

On 9/2/2020 at 1:17 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Will BTC be used as a compensation for the delay? How will it work, will the payments be split into BTC and TALK then?

Personally, I do not consider this compensation, you can think about it as you like, just at the moment the administration has decided to pay more in BTC before the opening of the trading on TALK

Edited by Desais
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Thanks @Desais this is a good thing , thanks for the update the right idea is to really keep on waiting/ But I have a question, kindly , will the posts  be paid collectively or we will be paid on a daily basis, and what would be the considing value , if we are being given both the token and the btc . Last question, is the btc payment just for up to 15 October or will it go through all the way past that 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 01.09.2020 at 19:00, KURTAULI said:

I have one question. Is my balance negative or positive? Yeah I see I have 795 posts but I do not know how a negative and positive balance is considered

forum1.JPG

You will take BTC for every post if you post will have more positive than negative points. If your post will have two "+5" points and two "-5" points it means that your post have neutral rate and you don't get paid for this post.

4 minutes ago, Saasdafe said:

You will take BTC for every post if you post will have more positive than negative points. If your post will have two "+5" points and two "-5" points it means that your post have neutral rate and you don't get paid for this post.

Thanks for answering my question .. It's hard to get a lot of positive reviews on the forum. Many users abuse the new rating system .. If you do not like me, you can write me a lot of negative reviews

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Desais said:

Update
According to the latest data from tech. team has information that payment in btc will be only for posts with a positive rating. This is not yet final information and statistics are being studied and may be for neutral posts (but not yet planned) later will be known in more detail ~ by Friday.

You said that at friday we will get full information about new payment system. Can you show for us this information and answer to our question?

2 hours ago, Saasdafe said:

You said that at friday we will get full information about new payment system. Can you show for us this information and answer to our question?

Sorry for interrupting you mate, all of us in this forum are all ears expecting to see the latest update from the administration just the way they said since today is Friday but I will like us to excercise more patience with them because it is not an easy job to accomplish such task and we should remember that they also have elders which they receive information from, probably the information will meet us soon since we still have a lot of hours left for the day. Thank you and I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/1/2020 at 11:37 AM, Desais said:

Update 02.09.2020

It is unfortunate to hear this news about the delay in trading through our talk until October 15th
But it is good to hear that on positive posts will be pushed through btc

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

4 hours ago, Saasdafe said:

Which country are you from btw? Is it Thursday there or already Saturday? Desais said Friday and sure we are still in Friday in the official forum time (Moscow). Exercise patience, when he gets the useful information, he can reveal that to the forum users. Just some more little time mate.

44 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

It is unfortunate to hear this news about the delay in trading through our talk until October 15th
But it is good to hear that on positive posts will be pushed through btc

It is now more like 'eating your cake and having it' at the same time. Earn BTC for positive rated posts and earn earn talk token in addition. It is not 'unfortunate' if you think it thorough enough.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Which country are you from btw? Is it Thursday there or already Saturday? Desais said Friday and sure we are still in Friday in the official forum time (Moscow). Exercise patience, when he gets the useful information, he can reveal that to the forum users. Just some more little time mate.

You are right, patience must be applied because the moderators are active and they see all comments. It's a good opportunity for earning BTC again and at the same time we earn Talk tokens. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Saasdafe said:

Sorry for the intervention, but I think that the current information is not enough, and moderators are trying to obtain complete information in order to answer all available questions, so there is no need to worry or rush at all.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

Excellent I will be attentive to the changes that will be generated in the payment system. Thank you very much for the information

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Talk Tokens said:

Screenshot_20200905-063247_1599284514087.png.477c476da001e5fb53c5816b299cd904.png

mine is still negative because am a new member one month is far for trading token and by given us BTC will be much better for the opposite. Hopefully the moderators will check on it. 

I think you are new to the forum. First, I would like to welcome you here between us, and secondly, I would like to note that you need more than 100 responses in order to be able to benefit from the Bitcoin compain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

I think you are new to the forum. First, I would like to welcome you here between us, and secondly, I would like to note that you need more than 100 responses in order to be able to benefit from the Bitcoin compain.

And we need positive rates for posts now it seems. I didn't think they would be so important as long as the post doesn't get negative rep value so i wasn't worried that all my posts didn't get any. I guess now it would be for all your interest to rate all the posts as we see fit.

Btw i tought there would be some information about that btc campaign by now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Is there anything new for friends? Started paying with Bitcoin? Today is already September 5th

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 1

19 hours ago, rekter said:

And we need positive rates for posts now it seems. I didn't think they would be so important as long as the post doesn't get negative rep value so i wasn't worried that all my posts didn't get any. I guess now it would be for all your interest to rate all the posts as we see fit.

Btw i tought there would be some information about that btc campaign by now.

I think they will try to weight the possibilities of whether paying for positive rated or neutral ones too, some statistics. I don't think they have yet decided that. 

They mentioned in few days, it will be activated. Well, few days might be 2weeks or even a month. No visible changes or information as promised, only the administration knows what is ongoing with that. Hopefully, we can see a good development this week. @Desais, yes?

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1