New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

The changes in the forum is so good now everyone will work hard here because the payment system is change everyone will try to make a meaningful and a great posts to other members take advantages and also get some react on the posts, so the update is quite well..

• Useful or interesting 2

I couldn't transfer my satoshi to my wallet in yobit even though I've clicked the "Send to my BTC wallet" button many times. There are any who have experienced this scenario? Only this day, on the previous day I've transfer my payment to my balance was okay. Please help me guys.

This will make the forum have more topics now, i just hope that we can have more community members by you opening registrations or even payment for new Members! We need more people on the Forum 🙂 and this is a great incentive!

On 9/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, scorpiali said:

This is a great new Admin, thanks to return the old payment is the best way to keep peoples in this forum because believe in Bitcoin but not in other coins,I hope we can have a good posts with this news

I am one of those people, used to the fact that bitcoin is the boss, so to speak. I did not see the potential to other new currencies .. there is to take advantage of every benefit of this world of cryptos

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

a la comunidad donde me puedo informar mas detalladamente del nuevo sistema de pago del foro sera que esta monead se pueda intercambiar en yobit.net seria genia y atraerias muchos mas usuarios a los foros y mayor aprendizaje de las criptomonedas 

• -1 1

I now have 11 posts. After how many posts do we get awards? Tell me if you know

• Useful or interesting 3

All this points to great projections, you just have to focus on looking big, all this promises.

• -2 1

@Desais I see that there are a lot of random posts and responses here on the topic or in the forum in general and I hope that it will be dealt with as soon as possible. I am doing my duty which is to report at least for now.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

Як я розумію оплата буде в токенах а не біткоїні?А яка хоть приблизна ціна буде на нього?Бо може бути,що він взагалі небуде нічого коштувати.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

@Desais I see that there are a lot of random posts and responses here on the topic or in the forum in general and I hope that it will be dealt with as soon as possible. I am doing my duty which is to report at least for now.

I'm not doing anything. I can't report a thousand posts. Except that, my counter of posts on yobit is not working. It says 1 post when I've made 7 already. I don't make 20 every time and some days I skip like yesterday but this is affecting me a lot.

I have been waiting for the changes and I must admit that I am a fan. The new campaign looks especially exciting, especially after adding an investment box. The time from now to September means everyone will accumulate, and the moment will occur when the tokens can be used for trading.

I can see all payments to the new account and the old account. The new feature will be easy to use, but in the next few months, we'll all need to be up and running for a while, and eventually we'll love it.

1 hour ago, kryptonick said:

I'm not doing anything. I can't report a thousand posts. Except that, my counter of posts on yobit is not working. It says 1 post when I've made 7 already. I don't make 20 every time and some days I skip like yesterday but this is affecting me a lot.

It is in the forum's benefite that you report negative posts , and also regarding posts counting it will take some time to review them before they are added to your account on the platform. So you do not need to worry.

• +2 1

The "Send to my talk balance" button is not working at the moment, but do not worry about all messages and payment for them is displayed and calculated and you can transfer to the balance.
Unfortunately, I do not have exact information why it is not active at the moment, but most likely it was for technical reasons (there may be problems in the correct conversion and display of tokens) as soon as the problems are fixed, the button will work.

I know that he has worked hard to create this project i want to congratulate  him for that we need to know if  after 5 days we Will be able to charge and as soon  as the profit that we will obtain  is stigmatized tha information  has not yet been  revealed

• +1 1

I have been waiting for the changes and I have to admit that I am a fan. By increasing investment funds, the new campaign is really exciting. The time between now and September means everyone will pile up, and this moment will arise when the tokens begin to trade in large numbers.

thnanks but i think it is better romove dailyy post 20 to be topic more importance and great word choose i hope all well be more succes in future

I am new in this forum but I want to win and learn, I will be attentive in these two weeks thanks to Yobit is that I am here. Learning is gain, I still do not see how the reputation works but that's fine. greetings to all

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 17.06.2020 at 19:23, Abdalrazig said:

I don't get it, this is for the new members or old members and when will we be able to withdraw old funds?

I have 25000 sat I need to withdraw very soon.

probably for everyone

On 15.09.2020 at 09:00, Yomose said:

People like the put rate on someone's posts now because we have at least 50 to rate daily. If you make good posts that worth to be rated, then your post will be rated. Do not just be panic about that. You will than be rewarded with bitcoin. 

it's good

On 18.09.2020 at 10:41, BitcryptoHan said:

I am now receiving payment in bitcoin again, we are back to old time payment with the new time payment which is in talk token. I am so happy about this. I just post this as a confirmation to let people know that it is true btc payment is also now back. 

thanks for the good information

• -5 1
  • +2 1

20 minutes ago, Erick213 said:

Cuando se empezará a implementar este sistema de pago?

I think they will soon implement

2 hours ago, Investor_od said:

friends, hello)) have you been dealing with cryptocurrency, airdops for a long time? can you make good money on this? please like me, I really need your help for the reputation...

You can make good money on the crypt, but you need to study this direction. I've only been doing this for a week.

30 minutes ago, arkadio666 said:

I am new in this forum but I want to win and learn, I will be attentive in these two weeks thanks to Yobit is that I am here. Learning is gain, I still do not see how the reputation works but that's fine. greetings to all

Learn and your efforts and efforts to return you with interest. Good luck.