How to get alerted about the price you want! (New method) ⚠️ - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How to get alerted about the price you want! (New method) ⚠️

To keep the currencies in the market cap we can easily understand what is good and what is bad Good currency is listed and scam currency cannot survive in the market for very long. New currencies are more likely to be scammed due to low demand.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Thanks for this, I use tradingviews and a few other services for alerts but I might need to use a telegram one as well. Do we know where this bot takes the prices from? Like a certain exchange or index?

Yeah, it takes the price news from Binance platform exchange.. But if you want to get alerted on other platform so you have to download Gecko app! With this app you can chose which platform you want to get alerted with

On 6/12/2020 at 4:54 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think many people who are working in trading asking themselves how can we get alerted about the coin price if it's increased or decreased?

Whales tracker not 🐳 

https://t.me/WhaleTracker_Bot

with this, you can choose any price of coin that you want to get alerted when the price of the coin reached it!

How does it work?

Here's an example! 

/alert btsbtc 0.00000240

You just have to choose the currency and the price!

I wish that I could help you to get alerted about the price you want 🤩

I have checked it out, I liked your post because it is helpful. The not was from binance, it can be used to track price and give alert as appropriate. But, you can also set price on some exchanges and on coinmarketcap and other sites like coinmarketcap. 

• +1 1

I joined this bot now, it has a lot of options. Really, this is good. I was looking for this thing in advance. I set the alarm when the bitcoin quest reached $ 9500.

Wow, thank you very much friend for this information! It will be very useful for us. I was looking for a similar function, but can not find, now found, and I am very happy, thank you.!

I am afraid i cannot visit a link posted by a stranger. Visiting unknown links in public sites has caused me a nightmare before but you seem to be talking about price trackers. I am familiar with telegram price tracking bots and they come in handy but due to these bots i have rushed a few investments which kept on rising after i sold at my price.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png

This is very nice and I must say it's really a good method to check on price we actually want, and this would really be helpful because most time we want to get notified on prices and this would be helpful.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/12/2020 at 4:54 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think many people who are working in trading asking themselves how can we get alerted about the coin price if it's increased or decreased?

Whales tracker not 🐳 

with this, you can choose any price of coin that you want to get alerted when the price of the coin reached it!

How does it work?

Here's an example! 

/alert btsbtc 0.00000240

Very useful information! Thanks for sharing mate, honestly i have some couple of coins/Tokens i have been trying to monitor their market price value. This bot will be useful to me.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:13 PM, Majeshi said:

Thanks for sharing this site, there are many places where you can get price updates for crypto currencies. But i see this site is more developed because they will alert you with a notification when price will change.

Many sites are helpful here in cryptocurrency and I think taht he is right about what he shared and I think that it will be very helpful for those who wants to get alerted if the price they want becomes a reality in cryptocurrency and I hope that Many people will use it

• +1 1

4 hours ago, DApp said:

Very useful information! Thanks for sharing mate, honestly i have some couple of coins/Tokens i have been trying to monitor their market price value. This bot will be useful to me.

Yeah you can also download some apps on your mobile phone! Like Gecko app! It's the best app to know about prices update and another Cryptocurrency news !

I have been searching for this matter for a long time and I am very happy because I read this post frankly. I have never heard of this bot before now but I will enter it and try it because I need this thing thank you my friend for this post

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard this telegram bots to provide crypto currency prices to help in trading, but I can't use this telegram bots practically because I'm newbie in trading, I think this bots provide good features when anyone use this bots and so many forum members gives positive reaction means this bots really helpful.

You can easily  get alerted if you are using Binance exchange platform ! This feature is really important for all the traders ! I think it's really good if we also have a bot  on telegram to make us alerted ! 

I think this bot is just useful for Binance users ! Because it's price depends on Binance prices 

I have been using this bot for a while and it is somewhat useful, but the price offered by the bot is different from the actual price and does not give the price accurately

Not only this there are many bots that is offering these same kind of service. Even some website and apps too.I want to mention some of the app name in here.

1.Bituniverse: its a bot trading app which is fully free. The most interesting part is in its app you are chose any crypto currency you want to track. Not only these you can chose form which exchange you want to do that.

2.ZuluTrade

3.eToro

4.TradingView

5.ICO Watchdog

Edited by estee369
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I personally don't suggest any one to try this because though its helpful but it's not trusted. May be you will alerted but the problem is most of the telegram bots are scam .I appreciate you my friend if you are genuine. I also want to be alerted for my willing price. Sometimes I miss opportunities due to negligence. 

• +2 1

Actually, this bot seems to be very useful. I think there are many applications on the stores that give you the same feature that you can do with this bot, but I think the difference is that it can alert you separately from telegram messages that can mix with messages and not You can know it accurately

• +2 1

Indeed, I know this bot in addition to many other bots in Telegram, which have various advantages such as knowing the liquidity that enters and exits from the currencies or platforms alike.

• +3 1

As for me who's still learning the system of trading investments, preferred to check for prices on various sites than using bots. My main sites for confirmation of crypto of prices are coin market cap and coingecko plus other popular exchangers

• +4 1

Its a case where we have lots of things happening because when you look at the plans we are gathering there is a case where everybody knows how to check prices, am usually having a desktop alert on certain prices , but when you look at  what is happening to the kind of  market such as the Telegram then you realize then this works perfectly for you so you need to look for even yobit bot on telegram and you will see the prices you have on it

• +5 1

well I just use google, there is an email list I have that usually uses such kind and its important to keep everything moving so that is what we have to think of the right idea to price alearts, I also have a whatsapp group that helps me a lot 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this wonderful bot to alert us about cryptocurrency prices, and therefore there is no need to log into the crypto platform every time for cryptocurrency price

On 6/12/2020 at 11:54 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Whales tracker not 🐳 

How does it work?

Here's an example! 

/alert btsbtc 0.00000240

This bot is really helpful but once you use it, you need to make sure that the specifications of your computer is great because this bot can take a lot of you memory. If you use it with stock computer, it will only explode.

Well, there's a lot of ways how can we know or being alerted about the price of a coin, if you're a user of telegram, the yobit exchanger has a bot there called fastexrobot, if you using this, the yobit exchanger are now giving you some notification about the price of a coin to be updated to the latest price of it.

• +3 2

myself don't like telegram bots , when i have net i prefer to open some legit official site and check myself the price instead of using telegram bots , i am not saying telegram is not trusted but as well know prices changes a bit from platform to another and it is better to check the price on the platform i use

• +1 1
  • +2 2