Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Is there any expert above making mistake in cryptocurrency?

Hi friends this topic is to help us realized that no matter how perfect you are, you can't skip making some mistake one cannot be 100% perfect in life and here in cryptocurrency. Don't blame yourself when you make some certain mistakes. Mistakes are not done intentionally you are always willing to be right all the time, but you still face problems by making mistakes. Without mistakes you can't be expert my friends mistakes is another part of knowledge if you are wise enough to learn from it. Any success starts with failure. Failure was the first step to success. When you make mistake be Happy while it is sad but for the wise ones they take it and opportunity to learn. Try to identify this problem fight it know the reason for that mistake learn from it and you have full knowledge about it. 

Here in this forum we make mistakes and receive warning point this does not mean the moderators hates you instead they are trying to let you understand and have some knowledge to be expert in it. Exactly when and after receiving this warning point it makes you calm and scared to repeat this mistake and it becomes a knowledge to you that you can teach others at same time protect them while you keep learning.

My friends I love you all, just a new member the lockdown forced me to be here and I get here as an opportunity to learn, teach and to earn. Mistakes are natural instinct to every human being sometimes it occurs and become a blessing while sometimes is painful.

Best of luck my friends always be proud of yourselves don't give up is still an opportunity to make more effort and get perfect. Any explanation on my question I will still wait to here from you my friends. Happy Posting

Mistakes happen because it is in the human nature. We can be careful and still make mistakes. Still we reduce them and focus on the most important tasks so we avoid them and limit them to a minimum. Sometimes a mistake can be costly and I've made a lot a few years ago when I was younger. Just try not to believe anyone and even if you are certain about something, always do some more research. The internet can be of much help.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, this is 100% correct. You cannot succeed without special errors at the beginning of your work in the field of crypto, there is no ideal person who does not make mistakes, we all make mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from these errors and not to repeat them again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

of course, as with everything in life, no one is perfect, you will always eventually make mistakes and that is totally fine, as long as you keep learning from your mistakes, and try to minimize them as much as possible

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I agree with you my friend, there is no one who will trade without any mistakes. And not only in trading but in anything that we will do, you will always be right and sometimes you will make some little mistakes.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Exactly we all do mistakes This is not a problem. The problem comes when youdont learn anything from your past mistake and repeats that mistake again and again. So always try to learn something from your mistakes, it will helps you in many ways in future.

This is clear that no one can predict hundreds percent right prediction about crypto currencies market because this is decentralized financial markets in next five minutes what's happened we don't know therefore we need to be active in trading for better results from our investment plan's. 

I have received warning points here just due to my own mistakes which I can clearly see. Moderators are not hating here as they have given us an opportunity correct our mistakes. One of the really inspiring topic , I loved it 😍

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually, I made a lot of mistakes in this forum, but I was unintentional, but I did these mistakes because of my lack of knowledge of many things related to this forum, but I want to learn in order not to get other warnings, I really don't want to stop working in this forum.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have received warning points here just due to my own mistakes which I can clearly see. Moderators are not hating here as they have given us an opportunity correct our mistakes. One of the really inspiring topic , I loved it 😍

Yes mate recently I am also received warning point but I don't blame moderator's, because they show our mistake and try to don't repeat this mistake,because this type actions helps to improve us because humans nature not 100% perfect its do mistake, but learn a good lesson when we do any mistake, and try this mistakes not repeat then we became perfect humans, thanks mate to share wonderful information topic, and I don't read this type inspiration topic in few months.

Edited by Honny143
grammar mistake

Yeah, there is no any expert in cryptocurrency with out making any mistake but we should learn form the mistake rather than being sad by getting warning point. We are human and we can't be correct all the time all . So I think making mistake is good to progress more in life.

Edited by CryptoLover21

No there isn't anyone not making mistakes in cryptocurrencies.

Even pro gamblers, traders, investors make mistakes as wrong decisions during specific pressure moments.

You need to think if you are going to get it right and using everything at your disposal as information regarding all kinds of situations which you can not predict 100%.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

@MarsDota2 exactly you say it correctly the experts themselves don't exclude theirselves from among the unperfect ones because they can still make mistakes too. Haven't you seen many of our good members making mistakes here while they are experts due to the number of posts they have in the forum but they make mistake. I don't think there is one expert in this forum that was successful from his starting without having a warning points excluding the moderators.

@George10 any successful individual in this forum must get encountered with a little problem we can't be perfect in all areas before been perfect we must start with mistakes as a learner.

Edited by Ndayebo8

I agree with you with everything that I mentioned inside your post that all people make mistakes even if they are experts and idealists, we all try to get away from making mistakes as much as possible, but we fall on them intentionally so when we fall in error we must learn from it and benefit and not surrender because surrender will keep us away from All the important things

20 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Yes mate recently I am also received warning point but I don't blame moderator's, because they show our mistake and try to don't repeat this mistake,

I got warning point for not caring the words that I wrote in a comment. My mistake  was I wrongly wrote token for a coin. After getting warning point, I am repeatedly checking all the replies to sort of if there are some errors left over or not. 

It is absolutely true. I always say that mistakes is the greatest teacher of man. If you don't work by yourself and make mistakes, you'll never learn. Depending on others permanently will not help you. For example, in circulation, loss causes pain and sadness, but it is helpful to know the mistakes you made and led to the loss and try to avoid them in the coming times.

On 6/5/2020 at 2:17 PM, koussai999 said:

we must transform failure into success

ofcource without failure we never feel power of winning , if we focous on our negetive points then we can easly beat failure .

trading is like a trap , we need to understand it . without experience there is higher Chance that we never got too much profit that's we accept .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Mistakes or failure is the chance to start all over again but this time more perfect than the previous. Mistake is humane but we should know we are 100% responsibility for each mistakes and failure we face and they can be prevent as much as possible. What we need is knowledge and understanding.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

No one is 100% complete in his actions, information, and method of work. Rather, there are gaps that we have to repair and an opportunity is always provided for us in the forum in order to take advantage of the mistakes we make and the successful person is the one who can reach the level of more than 90% of knowledge in the field of encryption

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No doubt, no one is 100% perfect. One successful always come up by learning from it's mistakes. So as you say we should not lose heart if we fail one time. We should learn from our mistake and next time you will be successful. 

this is how we learn from our mistakes,especially when we know the conditions when we publish our posts and we make a mistake with a comment that violates the rules set by the site´s administrator, as we know we can be banned and that would be a serious mistake.

• +1 1

I often made the same mistake when I first started trading. My mistake was that I bought cryptocurrency when it was growing rapidly and almost always at the peak of the price. I had to wait a long time to win back the price and often because of this I was at a loss.

Mistakes are the only way to learn well. The more mistakes you make, the more you know that you will not make those mistakes again.

For sure nobody is above mistake, and it's not bad if someone makes mistake, but where it becomes a problem is when that person keep making such mistakes, so it's better when a mistake takes place learn from it and move on.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes bro failure is the key of success but you should know and find out the cause fo failure and if we able to solve it after hard workings we can easily get success. And i agree that noone is 100% accurate so that if we did mistakes we shouldn't loose complete faith instead of we should try again with much better courage.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,