A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

33 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

Brother, useless topics are immediately deleted so I do not think, this quoted point would make the sense here but I think there is already some existing features to give priority to the good quality posts for example moderators pin the best topics, most viewed and most replies topics can also be easily sort out. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 2

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

First of all your suggestion sounds interesting and it's very good solution indeed instead keeping picking which topics are worth reply for as some of them will probabily be junked away.

Now about your topic maybe it could be at appropriate section as for example:
https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

Waiting on any kind of Staff / Moderators feedback on this and hope it gets approved if possible on IPBoard forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

@Whited35 you are right , useless topic is deleted after some hour because moderater team of cryptotalk work well in cleaning process . I think this is good if topic is going into pending mode after published ( cryptotalk need enough time to analyse post ) then they Will publish post .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Brother, useless topics are immediately deleted so I do not think, this quoted point would make the sense here but I think there is already some existing features to give priority to the good quality posts for example moderators pin the best topics, most viewed and most replies topics can also be easily sort out. 

Sometimes it can take a while for moderators to take note of useless or repeatedly topics in the forum thus having our topics deleted or receive a warning point maybe after some days from the day of posting it's for this reason I think the feature would be important to use if made available.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is a good suggestion with which we can evaluate the quality of posts before reading them, but I do not think it will be implemented because members are commenting on all the topics they find due to the lack of topics that are created in the forum.

Well at some point it's good and if this thing happens then sure it would be great for us. But not reviewed topics wouldn't be replied by anyone for sure. That means it's become like accepting topic or not like on Facebook approvals in group. But it would be really nice if admin consider it.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Friend I think we ourselves can realize that topic is really useful and that we don't need an extra option from the forum we should be very selective when making a comment so that that comment is not deleted along with the topic 

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Bro its not complicated, its the most easiest way to detect which post is safe and hich post is going to be deleted any time, but bro lets face it do you think that will help the forum bro if you see the forum there are about 2 new posts every day, and some day there will be no new topics,and if this thing added then all members will stop creating new topics and the forum will be on risk.

• +1 1

My friend, the moderators delete the unhelpful topics in a very short period. Frankly, your idea is a bit too good, but it is difficult to implement it.

It is a good suggestion and I hope to implement it in this forum CryptoTalk,  because it will help us discover useful and unhelpful topics and this will contribute greatly to reducing the number of deleted posts daily.

• +2 1

Thank you, this topic is very important for people who write more than one comment on the same post, but I want to ask you that if we write more than one comment on the same post, will we be banned from the forum?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I understand that it's frustrating to reply topics that get deleted. One shortcut i got is not to reply when new user starts to make bunch of informative posts. You can be sure that they are more or less copies from articles around the web. 

And just because the topic would be "approved", it doesn't mean our replies would be. Or that there would be a reason for creating a mega topic from it with tons of pages.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think it's a very good way so that we can have our difficulties solved. But the thing is the moderators have to take step about that. Or this post have to go viral so that everyone should know about it and implement it.

• +1 1

We need to not worry about rules and standards of crypto talk forum because the administration of crypto talk forum knows better then us we only keep in mind we need to maintain our high quality of our own posts don't tension what's others are doing with their accounts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes this is a good one, we should always be aware in the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid any further problems in our accounts.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a great idea. I would like to avoid deleting many of my comments. I hope this idea will be true or that the offensive comments will be deleted more quickly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's a very good suggestion mate, by this way our biggest problem of deletation of comments will be solved. The moderators also deleted useless topics which is good but this process need to be more fast and rapid.

• +2 1

sometimes the post is deleted because of the comments where the comments become too spam, also the admins delete the topics when they review them, you are suggesting they keep the post before they delete them, and you can read the topic and find out if it's useless or not before commenting on it

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It's a good feature i hope that the forum can take this action like that,it help to see a good topic and avoid like you say the big number of deleted post ,I love the idea 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This can be interesting as an addition. Perhaps ticking which post we don't think that deserves and answer might be the best solution, so we don't waste our time to give a good reply that will be deleted. I avoid answering certain posts for a while as usually the new ones are the ones that are getting deleted first.

You've nicely mentioned how to avoid the deleted comments which members are posting dedicatedly.hopefully moderators will look on this matter and surely make a solution out of it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well dear dear your topic is really useful yes I know couple of months we face post deleting issues regularly, your suggestion help to avoid this problem, but I don't think present this type implement we need because now we facing post decease problem, and now no one posting any new topics in this situation I don't think its right decision.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

A very good observation, it will reduce drastically the deletion of posts and commenting on shitposts although it is not a solution to spamming. Duplication of topics sometimes causes posts being deleted even when they are so informative and useful compared to previous ones. This feature might solve that to an extent. Maybe you should officially take it to 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy