"Working in a group spirit" - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

3 hours ago, Ricardo Walker said:

Hopefully you will be successful in your project but most of all you all need to be dedicated and patience enough to hold the coins till the very end to make sure that you get enough profit out of it.

That's right it will need patience and effort as a team so everything will work and they can achieve success easily. 

Just give your best and someday you will earn profits. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I've heard about this idea before, or an idea similar to it which is the idea of group trading, but this idea seems to me impractical How can four people collect bitcoin and then share it with them? This would be unfair !! Maybe someone does a great job and the others are lazy !! How will these profits be divided?

Team work makes the huge impacts since we can not acquire most of success alone. Myself, I am working in some projects by involving in a group or networks. We can share our ideas with each other and apply  them to reach specific goals.

• +5 1

That is a good idea, but right now I prefer working by myself because not all of my friends are interested in Bitcoin and also most of them are not have a good internet connection.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

The Idea sound good but it is not base on my perspective four people working to gain profit,This will create problem when one of those people are lazy and other will probably gonna blame your team mates for not doing there best they will just create conflict in your team.

• +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The spirit of the group is essential in any work. I advise everyone to share their friends with them in all their work or to get good friends from work to be their partners.

• +2 1

It is a good idea for a group of people to work as a one team in order to earn cryptocurrencies from different sites such as faucets or advertising sites, but for this team to succeed, there must be trust between its members and that all members work equally in order to distribute the profits fairly.

• +1 1

It seems a good idea! because all things did in group recollect a big profits and with benefit for many participates, but how you know a such participate is not a scammer! because the scammer are any where.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is wonderful idea and in my mind it can be good for you to work in a group spirit. But on the other hand each other must be trusted, that means if everyone in groups is reliable person, l would work with them, other way l wouldn't

• +5 1

I do not think that the idea is good, and that is for several reasons. Some members will not work in one day or he will do the work for a while and stop that. The other one works full time, I mean here there is no equal opportunity. Such ideas were previously applied in collective mining and were not completed because there were those who did not like the matter because he did not get what he deserved, but another less than what he worked on.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

I do not think that the idea is good, and that is for several reasons. Some members will not work in one day or he will do the work for a while and stop that. The other one works full time, I mean here there is no equal opportunity. Such ideas were previously applied in collective mining and were not completed because there were those who did not like the matter because he did not get what he deserved, but another less than what he worked on.

Much better if you choose your members wisely for you to avoid that to happen.

Choose those who are willing and really put an effort in the project to finish. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is a very good idea when you are working in a team because then you will be able to gain funds from sites that you previously did not have the time to visit. I think that the group work associated with such events is great and i hope that many have this attitude. The concern with these is that what if someone is pulling a much bigger weight than the other two and as a result they are spending much more dedicated time and bringing in a larger profit than the others. Spreading this profit equally will be unfair to that person.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Group work is always better than solo work because in group there are a lot of new creative idea that we will get while in solo only one has only one idea in mind . By looking at the points you mentioned is really good and in future you may get a lots of profit 

• +3 1

It's a good idea my friend to make a team work ,but I didn't try it before, this will give a good profit from money websites, thanks for you to encourage us to work in this way.good luck. 

• +5 1

I see that the idea of teamwork within small projects is very good and profitable as each person has a specialization and locations that he works on daily and verifies the profits. The matter is done by specifying a certain amount that the person must obtain on a daily basis. At the end of the day the profits are collected and divided among all and I see that This method will enable the person to achieve more profits than he receives on a daily basis

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend, your post is very important.  You said in the post that working on a group basis can catch each other's mistakes.  And I agree with you. I think it's great to work on the J team. But I don't know anyone here.  So how can we trust each other...

Thanks

• +5 1

Can you explain the idea of the project to me more?
Do you mean that a group of people collect Bitcoin in one account?
I think this method is not useful. I recommend doing trading with your balance, because if you are successful in trading, your balance will double quickly, but if you are not good at trading, you should learn to trade before you start trading cryptocurrencies.

It seems a really good idea, but the most important thing in cooperation is not to look at how much it has collected, but rather to look at the main goal of building sufficient capital for trading.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:34 AM, 3ola3omran said:

It's a good idea my friend to make a team work ,but I didn't try it before, this will give a good profit from money websites, thanks for you to encourage us to work in this way.good luck.

I really don't like working as a team or having it because I want to work on my own but I'm open for the suggestion of other people and thinking if those advice can really help me improve especially in having some good profits and other major improvements. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

As a jr. Member i don't know in Detail about group spirit. But  Listening to all of you, I think the ideas you have given are very good. This is the first time I have learned about group spirit, in a few days I will know the details about this subject, and start a group with my friends. Thanks for share this important thing.    

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Whenever people come together under one umbrella with same goal or desire to achieve they make it (succeed) because in that combination each has unique ideas, skills and experience put up together it will be easy for them to achieve their target

• +5 1

Great idea, you can choose friends who have various ideas, this increases profits and saves time and effort 

• +5 1

Thats the most important thing we need to keep on doing the best effort that we are able to value the chances that we create together so that is how important this is we work as hard and put together a very successful the greatest working process that we work for that is what this is all about. coming together can be one of the greatest thing we have in this market

• +2 1

There is a lot of saying that working alone is hard but when we are working with somebody work will be come easier and I love that idea where the groups of your are working together to collect some digital currencies from the specific sites and distribute it to the members of the group and each member of your groups will receive higher than they were working alone. I hope that everyone here in this forum would do that idea of yours.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 1:53 AM, abualez said:

I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

Go for it if you know that they are a good partnership but if you have any doubt that they will fool or scam you much better for you to not join. In my opinion much better to join a team if you know that you're 100%, believe that you can achieve success with them. 

• +2 1