How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

There are no perfect places to predict the price of Cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult so I buy when the market is low and I sell when it is high I think it is safer because the Signals can tell you that the currency is going to rise but nobody knows if it really is. Will it go up or down

• +1 1

For me I haven't tried one yet but one of my friends is trading currencies and he had followed an telegram channel for price prediction and overall there are a lot of scammers out there but the real ones are accurate for like 65-80% on most of there predictions as my friend told me        

• +3 1

1 hour ago, ossama said:

For me I haven't tried one yet but one of my friends is trading currencies and he had followed an telegram channel for price prediction and overall there are a lot of scammers out there but the real ones are accurate for like 65-80% on most of there predictions as my friend told me        

What 60%to 80% is too much for prediction, i meany its good to get this much accuracy to predicting a price of bitcoins,  of course there are so meany scammers on telegram i don't trust any messages from telegram because they want to still our moneys only.

If they can make that much accurate prediction then they will earn money by themselves and they will have charge, now I have already made free things less important because I don't find any things they are only fake. So, be aware and don't believe in any price prediction.

• +2 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

There's is no such site that could predict the price of any coin in the market. The percentage of accuracy of those site is very low because every coin in the markey are extremely volatile, it could increased up to the highest prices of themselves or it could also decreased very fast.

There are many sites and blogs that are predicting the price of different coins on the basis of the news and charts but most of the time these are not true but still they can give you an idea of what can be happened.

The number of price prediction sites has increased, but I have not tried these sites because I am not sure of their accuracy in my opinion. The investment is the best source of profit with small capital. In the end, the paid group is more accurate.

I think forecasting prices is very difficult because it is related to supply and demand for the currency.
For people who forecast they rely on monitoring the currency market and accordingly they make a forecast.
I think that we cannot trust a site or a person to be aware of, because in the end that remains a prediction and is uncertain about the occurrence.

• +4 1

On 5/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, betelihem said:

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

@betelihem As per my understanding, the price predicting app for cryptos are based on algorithm, and if those algorithms can calculate the prediction based on the real ongoing prices, then there's likely to be accurate, but if the software algorithm doesn't take real-time stats or is updated in certain interval, there will be no accurate prediction and this time the application may fail or provide undesirable output.

Well everyone know that the prediction of coins is too difficult but those members know better who are spending more time in trading and doing some huge trading because sometimes I see may friends talk about some specific coins that the price will pump and exactly what we see after some time so I trust on those who spend their most of the time in trading they got experience in this field..

Price prediction is very impossible, it's a guessing game. No one really knows how will the market moves, especially in cryptocurrency.

Please rate my comment ❤️

The vast majority of the destinations that anticipate the cost of digital money are not right on the grounds that the propensity of it's rightness is low. So that is the reason I don't confide in any site that anticipate the cost for me. I just like to screen the market myself and stand by calmly untill the cost go up so l can sell my coins and procure benefit.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

These destinations have a value thought a couple of days back. Be that as it may, I don't have a clue how exact their thought is. That is the reason I don't confide in such locales definitely

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

34 minutes ago, Diran said:

I think that the price which are predicted by those sites are predicted by human only so why can't we think of such predictions and why to rely on such prediction sites as sometimes those predictions get wrong and those who follow such predictions suffers a huge loss due to it.

The majority of those  websites are not giving accurate predictions, they just copy other's speculations and trading signals; but there are some ones that do their best to inform us about the most probable scenario to happen in regard of this or that coin/token

• +3 2

We can say these sites are accurate to some extent but a person should not rely on these sites he should do his own homework  for pridiction of prices for coins etc. 

These sites can be handy but not always.It all depend upon luck and luck favours the brave. Experience matter in this field. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

As i feel, the currency rates chnges every day and minutes but the apps not updates at the same rate so they don't consider them properly. I will suggest, we shouldn't relly on them totally.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Truly, there are numerous locales that anticipate costs and are directed by master individuals, however not generally the conjectures are exact and there are a few destinations that request enormous entireties to acquire figures. As I would see it, you can through learning and experience that you have adequate experience to foresee the following cost all alone and without The requirement for those expectations.

• +4 2

I have not tried to enter or participate in any site other than this forum that I do not trust except in it and the information I gain through it about currencies and trading is good for me

Sometimes those websites can predict very accurate but you shouldn't invest or trade by looking those websites. No one can predict prices accurate all the time. You can check the charts for to making your own predict, if you can't read the charts, you can learn from youtube or some other experts. If you don't have a time to do that you can always follow some experts, i am not saying do what ever they say but it's okay to see are they predicting right.

• +3 2

Some really decent analyists work well in some places and their predictions are not bad in most markets. However you should never trade solely looking at those analysis. You need to learn some basic anaysis charts reading, learn knowledge about using basic indicators and make your trades accordingly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

As we all know that nothing is perfect in this world. You can do your best in predicting something but no one really knows about one's future. Moreover, perdition has more risk because it is based on the probability and results of past events. The prediction sites are not Quite sure about results but the predictions can also be correct somehow.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Dear @betelihem there are many sites / applications that predict the price of the coin. But I never trust on them because I saw many times that they predict wrong. And now I try to keep my eyes on the market and try to learn and know about that.

Most of the sites are based on the analytics. So we can predict according to the analysis. We should also do our own research and analysis.. It also depends upon the luck and expectations 

The price prediction is much difficult not impossible but I would suggest to do your own analysis also along with price prediction analysis.