How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

There are many places that do price estimates. Most experts do well at predictions. People who already make Crypto Money predictors are people who specialize in this sector. Sometimes I watch people who make predictions.

I don't neglect to get others predictions to consider it their particular component of facts and enlarge it to colliery to succeed it clear and superior i canister poised you single a minute percentage of predictions are exact fellow.

Most of the price prediction site are not always accurate and for that reason i always prefer monitoring the market so that I will know the right time to sell my coins for good profit. And sometimes making use of technical and fundamental analysis can guide you to direction of the market but not direct prices

In the world of cryptocurrencies almost all of the predictions are often wrong because the prices of cryptocurrencies can easily affected by very small factors. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In the world of the cryptocurrency predicting about a value of the cryptocurrency is not 100% true some of the experts are there to predict about the value but many times it becomes wrong. So no one can give shorty that the prediction is true. So don't trust anyone if he is predicting on a currency and you should use your own mind that on which currency you should invest.

All these applications and sites are based on studying and analyzing market movement, but I do not think that these may always be correct and no one can know the real price in the future precisely.

• +4 1

Predicting the worth is difficult, because it needs a deep study of the trail of currencies in the least times, on behalf of me I don't believe in such sites or applications that predict the costs of cryptocurrencies.

For me I don't think their is any site that can know or give the price prediction right because we all know how the marketing changes each and every day so how do we expect any sites to give the actual price predict 

I do not advise you to follow any site that provides predictions in this field. It is not possible to say for sure about its future. You have to deal with the facts and learn
For example, today Bitcoin rose to 24000, and there are many predictions of its increase further
What you have to do is to book your profits now and do not bet on going higher.

i do not know how accurate price prediction site.i've no longer use and go to any web site for rate prediction.we have a telegram institution about charge prediction.a few skilled crypto users give fee prediction right here.maximum time their prediction turned into right.

It depends on the types of algorithm they use to analyse how the pump price may go but they can't predict how much it value may reach at.

You should also do your own analysis and before using the price prediction sites analysis and how many times did you lose moneys and i mean some day the price will not get on what we expected right.

I believe that we should not depend on it, because if we do we can have great losses if not control what is the management of our money, one enters without knowing that it can lose too much for that reason it seems to me very important that before investing alone or with places of investment like this we must educate ourselves.

I have no trust in these destinations. Which predicts cryptographic money costs since it is exceptionally hard to anticipate cash costs, so I can choose to sell or purchase monetary standards whenever. Essentially I will sell them when the cost goes up and I will get them when the cost goes down.

I don't came across any real price prediction site which prediction comes true about BTC or any other crypto. They are just using people to have traffic at their site.If their is any site and who's prediction comes true ,their would be call made up by article writers and all crypto world would know about that. So never trust those sites and do own research for crypto information. Because own manual will never betray you. Relaying at rumor will lead you to loss. 

Good question ..
I believe that the trading platforms were created by experts.
I guess the rate is predictive of currencies and deals
Good, but I hope members study the market before starting to invest
Thanks

Friend, that depends on the site and the reputation it has, since generally predictions are made using methods such as technical analysis and I could tell you that predictions have a 40 and up to 50 percent chance that they are correct, remember that all price predictions are high risk.

11 hours ago, mahommed said:

@betelihem

Thank you, dear, there are many unreliable websites and applications. We have to search carefully in order to find out the official sites for this and we follow that. We have to carefully choose the sites that are more accurate for the prices in order to benefit and not fall into risks. Happy day

@mahommedIt is true that trading in the currency markets depends to a large extent on technical analysis of prices, but in the field of cryptocurrencies, this is considered difficult due to the price fluctuations in these currencies.

I do not know about the reality of these sites but I have seen that the signal providers are the best people who give you the real value of your money and investments.

Of course, there are many different sites and many predict prices, but we have to beware of those sites. We have to search well for sites that we benefit from and are not deceptive, as the platform and the forum here gives you all the information in order to benefit and benefit from the correct information within the forum

In most obvious way. They oftentimes appear accurate as you validly emphasised bro.

The case of cryptocurrency is a reference that it's indeed absolute and accurate site 

I personally think and believe that it is very difficult to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies since many factors to take into account such as fake news can affect the price therefore I believe that the predictions are not as effective as we would like
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

I think especially beginners should come to a conclusion by getting support from these predictions. Because if they guess themselves, maybe it will be worse. My advice for this is to follow these predictions.

I think it is very difficult to predict prices because it is related to the supply and demand of money.For people who make predictions they rely on currency market monitoring and they make predictions accordingly.Forecast sites sometimes make those predictions wrong and those who follow such predictions face a huge loss because of it.

Coinmarketcap is one of the most popular and most accurate site for knowing crypto-currencies price. You can find here around 3000 coins price. This website will help you to know about coins more accurately.