Coingecko or Coinmarketcap - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Coingecko or Coinmarketcap

Coingecko or Coinmarketcap-which one is best  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Coingechko
    • Coinmarketcap

hello in my humble opinion I like Coingechko more I do not know why it will be more pleasant to look at it is clear that Coinmarketcap is very good it also has more travel in this world of cryptocurrencies
Luck and big winnings
big greeting

38 minutes ago, ramonn22 said:

hello in my humble opinion I like Coingechko more I do not know why it will be more pleasant to look at it is clear that Coinmarketcap is very good it also has more travel in this world of cryptocurrencies
Luck and big winnings
big greeting

@ramonn22 Same here mate , I also liked coingecko over coinmarketcap because coingecko have a theme as compared to coinmarketcap . 

coingecko is easily loaded , even we can find all information about any coin or exchages on First page.

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I like the faster one and it is coingecko. It has more crypto and it is looking better with the information they have on the first screen. I like it more and it makes it better to understand the price and it takes less time for everything.

• +1 1

I am have both of them but prefered coinmarketcap because it is more better shown what it is important like the price and the links that we are want and a seven day graph chart too. It is very easier to use ant searching it is fast.

• +2 1

I accidentally voted coinmarketcap but the last few days it is useless and I am only using coingecko. sad to see that the changes they make in cmc can make the website run like that. These should be fast and not freezing even for a milisecond.

• +3 1

It is coingecko not gechko. It is far better and has a larger variety of cryptocurrencies and more accurate information than coinmarketcap. I have been using both for many years.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are great. I use them both for different reasons and coinmarketcap has been updated and is looking more modern now and perhaps they can fix a few issues with speed to make it perfect. I have seen they put Binance on top there to look the best exchange but they can do that since Binance bought it they can put ten first spots to binance if they care.

• +2 1

I have always used coinmarketcap, but since a few months ago and since they have changed the design, I find that it is quite slow and takes time to load. So for about 2 months I am using coingecko and Im happy with it.

• +1 1

I always use coinmarketcap and I can't change to coingecko it is a matter of how I was used to and changing to another crypto market website will not be helpful. It do what I usually do and change only if I am not find a reason to stay. Coinmarketcap for me is the best.

I am using both so I voted both too. I have seen a few more of these websites listing all the coins and exchanges but they weren't so good as these two and coingecko especially lately is growing a lot and becoming the top one.

• +3 1

I am only using coingecko for at least one year. They had done some really good upgrades and it is very fast, I remember it being slower and they added a lot of interesting features as portfolio and defi coins list. This makes it a great website for me.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:49 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Coingechko and Coinmarketcap are the best way to know about all crypto currency's price and their exchanges also other so many important things about crypto.I think most of us atleast use one of these or both.

So i want to know which is your favorite one and why it is your favorite?

Like my favorite is coingecko.Because i think both the number of total crypto currency and crypto exchanges existed in coingecko is more than coinmarketcap and so i can know about many coins and exchanges from coingecko,which i can't find in coinmarketcap.

But i don't have any intention to influence you guys.Tell us which is your favorite and why.

From the experience I have had with both platforms, I prefer coingecko because the platform works faster than coinmarketcap, that is the main reason why I prefer it and that is that both are very similar.

Coingecko or coinmarketcap renders similar services by providing statisticsal information of coins and tokens traded in the crytocurrency space. So its a thing of choice.

Many people recommend coinmarketcap but coingecko is a better platform although the interfaces are almost identical but the support of coingecko seems to me to be better and more optimal than that of coinmarketcap

Both websites certainly have their pros and cons. Sometimes, I tend to prefer CoinMarketCap's interface as it is quite friendly, but it doesn't offer the vast array of functions that Coingecko does. Lately, I am using Coingecko more frequently as I'm more interested in the metrics displayed in the platform.

Both are good sites but i just use mostly the coinmarketcap becasue that site info is good and 100% correct and now this time there are so many coins in the crypto market but just some are register and that price is high.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coingecko is more about value than actual price. It means it don't show exact figures but tells us about whether currency have good future value or not. Coinmarketcap is better in all aspects as it shows exact numbers

BetFury                                                   

Coingecko and coinmarketcap both are best and have a good reputation in crypto world due to its accuracy or more best feature. But i prefer coingecko to coinamarketcap, because when i was new beginners i started through coingecko, its interface, charts and coins information totally all are easy to understand and best. But generally both are best. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

I find both working very slow for my device. I remember coinmarketcap being faster and now probably their servers are very slow and the content they updated makes it even slower so I don't even look anymore. I want when I look for a coin everything to be instant and not load for seconds. This is very bad and will not help the market a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I personally prefer coinmarketcap. I am using it for more than 2 years now and it has never disappointed me. It always shows the exact prices and the realistic datas of the coin and exchanges which are very helpful for crypto users.

@Kapil Koirala Coinmarketcap mobile app along with CoinStats are my favorite apps to track statistics and information about specific coins or the exchange sites. Coingecko is also good but I barely prefer it to use. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To see the market cap as well as my favorite cryptocurrency is Coinmarketcap because I have been using it for a year, I can find different types of cryptocurrencies and it makes it easy for me to see some of the tokens I have earned from the bounty.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I prefer CoinGecko, the reason is that we can monitor the price movements of 100-1000 different cryptos. In addition, specifically for BTC, there are interesting graphical applications from various time frames. You can also access the CoinGecko platform view in 15 different languages, this is what is interesting, I can use the language from my country and it makes it easy for me to view charts on CoinGecko.

• +1 1
  • +2 1