Coingecko or Coinmarketcap - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Coingecko or Coinmarketcap

Coingecko or Coinmarketcap-which one is best  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Coingechko
    • Coinmarketcap

Both sites have mobile applications & I've downloaded both apps in my mobile phone. Some coins aren't listed in Coinmarketcap & some coins aren't listed in Coingecko. Foundation of both apps help me a lot.

• +3 1

Both are good i think most popular is Coinmarketcap but my favorite is Coingecko I like its interface the most, it is the wed site where I check the price of each currency before trading in a easy way to use, I am used to doing the currency reversion at the same time it allows me to see the volume of each exchange and the pair of each currency and which exchange is listed makes it easier for me to search for information on Coingecko. Coinmarketcap is good only that I use the most for analysis is Coingecko.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am using coingecko more for some reasons. I don't know why but it is more friendly for me, I haven't seen the reasons. Maybe it will be the next crypto website that will be sold for many millions but I think they should not be fast with it but wait a little as their population is growing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I heard many rumors targeting CoinMarketCap that it was no longer characterized by the transparency needed to transfer information about the volumes of liquidity in currencies and platforms, and I found it necessary to find a good alternative that facilitates the task of accessing the correct data, so I turned to using the CoinGecko site And I found it the best.

• +2 1

Both are good but there are different  rates on them, for example, the coinmarmetcap will show all time high of FTO 18 dollars but coingecko shows the same 32 dollars.

• +1 1

Oh thanks I only know of coinmarketcap and now that you said I will look also for coingechko, I will bookmark this too and use it to learn about the crypto and find some good sources for some altcoins to read for their website and social media.

Personally I recommend Coinmarketcap because it's one of the most trusted source of information on digital currency rates in a real-time presentation of courses with thousands of different currencies in one place.

Coingecko is more up to date in my opinion because it lists new projects earlier. ERC-20 is a big example of that. Also coingecko shows more information by default in their homepage but we have to do multiple clicks on coinmarket cap for same information.

• +2 1

I really like coingecko which is very easy to use . But off course Coinmarketcap is better than coingecko in listing good crypto coins . I easily find information about any coin in coingecko and better signals.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I have seen both. And both are good and giving the good information. And they have listed the valid and legit cryptocurrencies which are showing whole details.

Well, in my early days in crypto i only knew about the coingecko and i use it for a long time and than i discovered coinmarketcap and i realized this websites is much better than coingecko and i am using it since than. Coinmarketcap is more reliable for me and binance bought coinmarketcap in 2020.

If someone asked to me to choose one of these two sites then I will choose coinjecko because there are so many ads on coinmarketcap sites. Also difficulties for new members to used it but on the other hand coinjecko is so simple to use and got required information from searched on this sites.

• +1 1

I think both are the good and there are different people who use the different platform and there is no issue with anyone so that you can say that the other is the best.

I think the second one is better because we can see all the coins and all the exchanges where these coins are listed easily without any worries

In my opinion, coinmarketcap and coingeko are two of the most important websites that are used, as they contain the price of cryptocurrencies, trading reservations, exchange platforms listed under them cryptocurrencies, and many information related to cryptocurrencies.