Before you invest in yobit be attention for - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Before you invest in yobit be attention for

It's better not to invest if you don't have enough knowledge about it. There are much information, blogs, articles that you can read to be familiar with trading, you may also watch some youtube tutorials if you want.

Investing is really risky, you have to be knowledgeable first and be able to accept the fact that you can lose your money in trading but do not quit trading when you lost once, that's really normal, having experience and knowledge would be enough for you to do trading.

On 5/25/2020 at 3:36 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

These are good information from you and the price change will not affect us in the downside if the investment is in the long run.  But I have a question if I leave the investment, do I have the right to borrow the amount I put in

Yes my friend when you close invest order 

Immediately you will recive all your funds 

And the profit which you got them in the site 

Itis completely safe

These are very helpful tips to follow when you want to Invest on any coin in yobit exchanger or any other site and I addition I will like us to make sure that the history of the coin is known and make sure you know the volume of the coin so that you will know if it is good for you or not.

Thank you, but I find investing in yobit risky because they ask you many daily tasks such as playing dice daily and it is difficult to achieve this every day.

I totally agree with you. When investing in cryptocurrency try to always pay attention on those point mentioned above. Always observe the cryptocurrency because they always goes up and down and also the coin may change to no coin at any moment. 

On 5/24/2020 at 6:03 AM, issa123h said:

Before my friend you invest any coin in yobit be attention for

1. The price of coin may changing up or down
  2. Some coins to get profit you must do some daily actions
  3. Coin active may change to no coin
  4. Itis completely safe
  5. You can close your invest any time

Thank you 

Good advice to the newbies who are thinking thats they can earn the surely profit everyday from the investbox without any risk, the investbox is really risk but if they will be following your advice, they can be safe somehow. 

On 6/8/2020 at 9:09 PM, Niyaas said:

The one of the main problem for invest in yobit is the price of coin may change up on down. Due to this always check the cryptocurrency market at the time of investing. If you did this incorrect,your yobit account will be loose forever. 

That's right the price will go up and down that's why you must check the price first before investing. 

It's free to look the price in the market so always check it before you proceed in any transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

In my view yobit exchange is good exchange because here we get lots of ways for earning but I don't wanna invest my money in yobit because lots of coins is priceless and small coins buying or selling price also different.

l do absolutely agree with your opinion on that, Yobit exchange is really the best one and no exaggeration to say that it is only for me. l think everybody likes this exchange. There are a lot of ways for making good profit from here. 

On 6/20/2020 at 10:36 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you, but I find investing in yobit risky because they ask you many daily tasks such as playing dice daily and it is difficult to achieve this every day.

That you can't call it a risk but very difficult. Playing dices is not easy because if you lack the knowledge you will faill.

People who work inside this field must always check the market price continuously and continuously because prices always fluctuate. I advise you to always invest in currencies that have a high price and great popularity, such as bitcoin and ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This words is completely true, I want to add that in order to be a successful investor in this platform you must study the cryptocurrency market well and also you must check the projects of each cryptocurrency if the coin project is good it is advised to invest but if it is a failed project you must beware of Invest your balance with this currency.

Yes, these risks should be taken into consideration regarding the cryptocurrencies on the YOBIT platform

This distinctive feature that has existed in Yobit several years ago is perfectly appropriate as long as it is a good choice for the currencies that are placed in the investment.
Some currencies have a weak project and disappear while others, as you said, their price drops violently.

Personally, the best stable currency, such as the ruble, is the diversity of its investment plans.

Checking for the availability and the potential of the coin you will choose as an asset for earning in yobit exchange is very important. So making research is a must and you need to feed your self with knowledge to support your self and become successful on your decision.

Also, you should pay attention to the currency itself, when upon completion of its investment, its price may have decreased sharply, or the demand for it has become very little and you have a large amount, and this may take time to spend,
So you must search for currencies that have been around for a long time, and there is mutual demand and sale on them, even if it is weak but continuous.

I am thinking of investing some of my coins or tokens in yobit a while ago but it seems that I have so many things to learn first before I do that investing thing and I am lucky to be here in your topic and gather some information that will help myself in investing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Investbox is very safe just as you said. All those steps are completely the features of the investbox and their coins. We just need to choose a good coin and a good plan to earn a good profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

investment is full of risk ,we must monitor the price continuously to be aware of the movement of the market. you must need best knowladge in tradings and gain more information from the experienced members, so think before to invest.

My business is thinking of investing most of my coins or maybe tokens in yobit a while ago but it seems i always have so many points to learn first before I that investing thing and My business is lucky to be through your topic in addition to gather some information that can myself in making an investment.

• +1 1

On 5/24/2020 at 9:03 AM, issa123h said:

Before my friend you invest any coin in yobit be attention for

1. The price of coin may changing up or down
  2. Some coins to get profit you must do some daily actions
  3. Coin active may change to no coin
  4. Itis completely safe
  5. You can close your invest any time

Thank you 

I am always aware of invest on different currency because  it  look like a gambling and we can have lose any time..but investment has a good site that yobit give us a minimum amount of invest but if the currency price go down then its bad for us.. Yah if you make investment for Short term you wont get much interest but if for long term then the interest will be much higer..            

• +1 1

As a good trader I believe one must had acquired some basic experiences, skills and tactics on how to monitor and regulate the trading. Point of selecting crypto coins is a crucial stage as its determines the success of your trading.

Be able to choose valuable coins and good exchange site to sell your coins.

In addition i will recommend you to use coin market cap/ coingecko for monitoring the fluctuation of the prices

• +2 1

There are more things you need to do to avoid losing your money
Just check the currency you are investing in
And do not be afraid when you use Yobit, it is a really powerful platform

• +2 1

Most of the people think they will be benefited by investing but investing in cryptocurrency is different the price may fluctuate and can go very up or down. So, you should look into coin very carefully before investing into yobit investbox.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

17 hours ago, Izeal said:

Most of the people think they will be benefited by investing but investing in cryptocurrency is different the price may fluctuate and can go very up or down. So, you should look into coin very carefully before investing into yobit investbox.

For a good investor I may advise him to make a deep research before investing any and any coin because the price of cryptocurrency as you said always fluctuate the market is always volatile and therefore the price always changes so we need a potential coin that you can invest in it.

The price is not important, but the percentage that you will get in return for freezing the amount and what are the activities, some of them require the possession of high-priced currencies and some require a large minimum amount of currency to enter the investment plan, but in general all of them are generally profitable on the Yobit platform.