Ltc invest will it be benefit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Ltc invest will it be benefit?

Hi my friends for many months and I am watching the changing

In cryptocurrency I noticed the price of litcoin 

A few months ago was 100$ now 43$

Do you think it will back to its value ??

So we must invest it or not??

If you are asking for investment advice I think that you should do your own research first. Price of Litecoin is down from its last year high but that was some sort of fomo because it had a halving and people were pumping it. Basically it was a huge pump and dump. I don't see any reason for Litecoin to be above $1 if you ask me. By the way people want litecoin to be some sort of testnet for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a testnet and I don't see it this way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, issa123h said:

The biggest price of litecoin i see is 80$$ and it was the most best day for thus persons who invested on LTC, but to be honest all investors eye is on ETH and BTC and you can see the price of ltc for the las one month its not increasing that much only about 10$ but btc is increasing or decreasing about 200$$. what i am saying is it takes some time to increase, 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think that the price was definitely in the correction phase and because of the problems that fueled the money markets due to Corona’s disease and as we are seeing now the market seemed to improve and the corrective movement of the price ended, I think the price will return and go up more and more.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Iambee said:

As ltc is one of the best altcoin so I believe its value may rise up again so if you have some ltc then please don't sold now in loss just wait for more time. And for all the investor currently price of ltc is low so if you can then invest some in ltc for future.

And in my opnion think that too its price will raise up again more and 

More and near it will back to the value of 80 or 90 $

Like its price in few months ago thank you

All digital currencies are constantly fluctuating, they decrease and rise continuously, and I think that when the price of bitcoin goes up, it will rise with the rest of the currencies, including the bitcoin, and it may reach $ 100 again

There was a time when the price of LTC was very high but now it is been stable for sometime and I don't think that the price will go high so it is better not to invest on LTC

• +4 1

it dropped it's value during the pandemic crash, but it should start to regain it's value soon, i think for now btc is a better investment

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I really see the bright future of lite coin, and I also using it for trading and holding, I thought about next three years, my holding will give me huge results. 

• +5 1

if you want to hold it for months i think yes its profitable. ltc is one of the 10 top coins in market and its one of my favorite coins.i was expecting a good pump for its halving but it didn't happen but still ltc is a good option for long term holding.

• +1 2

20 hours ago, issa123h said:

Surely it will be back at that price again but I can't say the exact date or time. 

My advice if you want to invest then invest in the most popular like bitcoin, eth or xrp. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In my opinion, this coin will revert to its previous value, which is one of the famous currencies, and there are no concerns about its investment and circulation, so a well thought out investment plan can be devised to make profits from Litecoin coin while returning its high price.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, if you have money and patience, i advice you to buy at least 10 LTC or more if you can. Litecoins will rise to its normal price and many holders will generate a good profit, don't lose this opportunity.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

litecoin is a valuable coin in market from long time , I think its demands not too much in market from long time as a result it's price decrease in market , till end of 2020 we accept it's price again touch $80-$100 in Market .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

23 hours ago, issa123h said:

@issa123hI also invested amounts in Litecoin when it's price was $80 but nowadays, price is not crossing above $50. Anyway, Bitcoin halving event is concluded and personally I believe price of litecoin will also get affected once Bitcoin price skyrocketed in the cryptocurrency markets. So here is no need to take worry 😉

• +2 1

Mate litecoin is good for invest because its my personal experience, last year when litecoin reach 100$ then I earn around 50% percent profit,  last year when liticoin low prices 45$ dollars then I buy 1 LTC, and wait some time price increase 100+$ dollars then I sell my LTC  and earn 50$+ in short time, but in litecoin investment we need patience then earn profit.

• +4 1

On 5/24/2020 at 5:52 AM, issa123h said:

You can't just accept financial advices from strangers. Instead of asking is something going up, you should ask questions like:

Why should it go up in the first place? 

What brings the value to it?

Is there competition that's better and could render that coin useless?

Is it overvalued already?

• +1 1

The currency of Litecoin is one of the most important cryptocurrencies, and as I said, you today have a price of about $ 45, while the price in the past was $ 100, and I am sure that the price of this currency will rise during the coming months and I think that investing in this currency will be a good and profitable thing

• +2 1

I think in time the ltc coin will reach its value again and the chances are that this will happen when the bitcoin value increases drastically. I have noticed that many of these other crypto seem intertwined with bitcoin in the sense that an increase in one of them results in an increase in all of them and i think that this is great. so in my opinion i think that we have yet to see the full potential of ltc and i would say it is a good time to invest.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/24/2020 at 5:52 AM, issa123h said:

I would recommend you to check out Ethereum along with Litecoin because they both have huge potentials in increasing in price after few months.

• +1 1

On 5/24/2020 at 7:44 AM, Iambee said:

As ltc is one of the best altcoin so I believe its value may rise up again so if you have some ltc then please don't sold now in loss just wait for more time. And for all the investor currently price of ltc is low so if you can then invest some in ltc for future.

Sure ltc is among the best altcoins out there and I believe one day it's price will rise in the near future and it's good to keep holding some if you do or invest in them while the price is still low.

• +4 1

The prices always goes high and low for the cryptocurrencies as well as litecoins. The currency is quite trustworthy and also good to invest. The price is now at $46 dollar. But the price is going high with the time again. A few months back ,the price was above $80 dollar. And soon it seems that the price will also go high again. So investing or trading through the coin is quite amazing and trustworthy. It will be profitable also. 

• +1 1

I think that litecoin will go back to its original value and we should invest in it as we will make a profit by doing so and I'm sure of this because many people are using litecoin as of now.

• -1 2
  • +4 1

I think the price will return to its value most of the crypto currency prices depends on the price of Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin rises the other crypto currency rises and vice versa.

I think the price will return to its value most of the crypto currency prices depends on the price of Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin rises the other crypto currency rises and vice versa.

I think litecoin is profitable for trading but it depends on long term or short term. If you do long term trading with litecoin then it is very profitable but if you try short term trading then it is risky and profitable as well.