The Real Scammers, Real Spammers And Cheaters - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

The Real Scammers, Real Spammers And Cheaters

personally I think members that have not posted any topic in the forum are just here to make money. 
and I know all of us here working for money. and I get it. then why don't they create their own topics.

why do they only commenting on other member's topics.

here are few of them in images. (just for examples. no personal matters.)

514379482_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.bee98cd7bbf23386837e32feac3b905b.png

412521386_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.169373068b500a61225f5f26428f6545.png

94184885_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.13c27d8e18c17d94373902bc94bb86f8.png

maybe they are lazy. well it is a one reason.they don't want to do research before creating topics because they 
think it is a waste of time. they are lazy and they are here to make money from others hard work.

not brand new members. I am talking about members that have posted more than 1000 posts. but not posted a single
topic in the forum. they say they are afraid of getting warning points. what that means is They use us to protect their accounts.

let me explain it a bit. 

we who creates new topics has a greater chance to receive warning points than ones who just do the comments.

because there is a more chance to break some rules when we create new topics. and topic creators know what I am talking about.
and you guys know what can happen when you get many warning points.

AND I THANK YOU AND RESPECT YOU WHO TAKE THAT RISK WITHOUT HESITATING LIKE OTHERS.

so that's why some people don't create new topics.they are just using us. topic creators to protect themselves. 

They are the real scammers, real spammers, and cheaters.

so what do we do for it. I think we need new rules for that. 

like,
you must create at least 5 topics in a month in order to post in the next month.
or ones who has posted more than 1000 posts should have at least 20 topics.

and you can create your own rules in the comments below. and I suggest you to report these guys wen you see them

and help us to build a better forum.

Even though it really is true that there are many active members posting just for the sake of earning, I don't think such rules should apply. We can personally decide who should we support in this forum, and which content creators do we like. Posting topics isn't a mandatory in any forum. Cryptotalk just gets many posts instead of topics, as writing short comments is way faster than making new threads. Warning points aren't such a big issue. From my topics I created, just one was deleted as someone already made a similar topic before, but I didn't get any warning points from it.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Most members of this forum are only present in order to earn money and they do not publish many topics because they find responses much easier and also they fear that their topics will be deleted and that these topics are of little use, so they avoid creating new topics for this the forum lacks

Totally agree, even though i don't post topics so often, not posting them at all is not really contributing this forum. Also their post history is often just agreeing with others or something insignificant. ( I can see the irony with agreeing this post though ) 😄

All i am saying is, people should put some effort. If they don't have anything to say, maybe this is not forum for them.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

You are absolutely right and I agree with you and I support your proposal to implement a requirement that forces them to create a certain number of topics so that we can continue to participate in the campaign because every day there are fewer topics created in the forum and that is detrimental to all 

10 hours ago, stuntdila said:

personally I think members that have not posted any topic in the forum are just here to make money. 
and I know all of us here working for money. and I get it. then why don't they create their own topics.

here are few of them in images. (just for examples. no personal matters.)

514379482_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.bee98cd7bbf23386837e32feac3b905b.png

412521386_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.169373068b500a61225f5f26428f6545.png

94184885_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.13c27d8e18c17d94373902bc94bb86f8.png

maybe they are lazy. well it is a one reason.they don't want to do research before creating topics because they 
think it is a waste of time. they are lazy and they are here to make money from others hard work.

not brand new members. I am talking about members that have posted more than 1000 posts. but not posted a single
topic in the forum. they say they are afraid of getting warning points. what that means is They use us to protect their accounts.

let me explain it a bit. 

we who creates new topics has a greater chance to receive warning points than ones who just do the comments.

because there is a more chance to break some rules when we create new topics. and topic creators know what I am talking about.
and you guys know what can happen when you get many warning points.

AND I THANK YOU AND RESPECT YOU WHO TAKE THAT RISK WITHOUT HESITATING LIKE OTHERS.

so that's why some people don't create new topics.they are just using us. topic creators to protect themselves. 

like,
you must create at least 5 topics in a month in order to post in the next month.

and you can create your own rules in the comments below. and I suggest you to report these guys wen you see them

I think your thoughts are negatively, because not all who are not making topics are here for money only, but in this forum we don't look those who makes topics daily, but we are looking for those who creates good topics and good comments. 

Well most of the time you just don't have the "time" to create such topics. Or making them worth to not become deleted eventually.

Creating a good meaningful topic takes time and information. If you are willing to gather that information and share it with everyone else that's on you.

Now let's say i have another job and i can't really waste some of my time creating a topic, i just reply to others helping them with the same information i would provide on a topic of my own but as a quick sum 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Actually you brought a good suggestion it is very important for members to create topic even though I don't always create topic at least two topic in a week is sufficient.

This description for members is not accepted.  We are all here to learn in the field of digital currencies.  There may be many members who comment only without posting, but these features cannot be launched, for example if a new member joins the forum and searches for the topic before posting it and finds the same topic he will refrain from posting so as not to repeat the topics.  For example, you have about 1,000 posts that you have published.  There are members who have posted more than unacceptable to a member who has, for example, 2000 posts to talk about you that you have 1000 posts.  I wish success to all members.

I don't think they are lazy, because some of them are full members and others are senior members. How could they be lazy and they have 2000+ posts?! They do what they can't, not everyone who will not write topic is a scammer, others they don't have something write. You have to write a topic when you have something unique to share with other members, but don't write topic because someone else is writing topics too.

• Useful or interesting 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We can take it like that ,but in general any members can contribute at any way with posts or with comment ,there is different way and all are accepted in this forum ,as there is no law for that 

We do not agree with a marriage, and I never liked your participation, because we cannot consider people who did not write topics fools. There are a large number of members who do not have the ability or knowledge to write a topic.
You can say that the members are scammers and they write random mail when they write repetitive and unhelpful topics for the forum and its employees.

Maybe some of the members here are not t creating a topic because they are just avoiding some topic duplication may happen because in this forum limited information can only share on this platform and not because they are just lazy. They are just made a right decision because this forum have restricted rules.

Totally agree. A lot of members come here to comment on already existing topics and finish their 30 posts to get their money. They should get a warning point as a punishment for not making topics. 

1 hour ago, Brand1 said:

We do not agree with a marriage, and I never liked your participation, because we cannot consider people who did not write topics fools. There are a large number of members who do not have the ability or knowledge to write a topic.
You can say that the members are scammers and they write random mail when they write repetitive and unhelpful topics for the forum and its employees.

I would like to point out few things in here. 

First: we are not employees, there's no contract between us and cryptotalk.

Second: This is a forum where you can chat about cryptos, it's not a human right to write for money. If someone don't know enough about cryptos and are not willing to learn anough for one topic, but they still want to keep rambling over 2000 messages. What are they doing if not spamming? They are mostly answering to bumb old threads. How is that participating?

Edited by rekter

I also think that there is still a good amount of Memeber who still didn't create even a single topic , there are two reason behind it . they didn't interested in topic creation, they didn't get enough intersting topic or they work here only for earnig .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/23/2020 at 8:43 AM, stuntdila said:

like,

Wow! These are very vig amounts of post counts and they were accomplished without making a single topic! These guys should be banned because they are only here to make money...

i think its not fair i haven't crested topic but it doesn't mean that i dont care about forum and im only here for money.i had one topic and thank you for your answer it was helpful but it got deleted and since that i didn't have any questions or problem to get help that why i didn't create a topic and i spend my time on helping others.please consider everything!

This probably happened because there is no rule that obliges someone to make a certain number of original posts. If on their comments they aren't spamming with a few words just to reach the 100 characters limit but instead offer something useful, as an opinion, an idea, their own experience, then you can't consider them as spammers.

Actually I think that in order to judge there should be more research done on the contents of the comments of these accounts.

Edited by BTC Future

I totally get your point what you meant to say ,i posted topics and then they were deleted .So lose hope but then j started again but the chances of getting warning  are always high .So i propose we have to give writers some free space where they listed themselves and get  no warning points for the topics.Where they learn under supervision of experts and become expert .Where we more writers at the forum.But it was not accepted but i am positive in future they will consider this for the progress of the forum.

I totally get your point what you meant to say ,i posted topics and then they were deleted .So lose hope but then j started again but the chances of getting warning  are always high .So i propose we have to give writers some free space where they listed themselves and get  no warning points for the topics.Where they learn under supervision of experts and become expert .Where we more writers at the forum.But it was not accepted but i am positive in future they will consider this for the progress of the forum.

I think the reason why some members didn't create their own topic is because it is hard for them to construct a informative topic that can easily caught attention. Or maybe the topics that they have created before is always being deleted so that they are afraid to create new one. It doesn't mean that if they didn't creat any topic they are considered as scammers or spammers or even cheater.

Edited by Jaysen0104

On 5/23/2020 at 10:43 AM, stuntdila said:

It is very good suggestion. I agree with you that members are afraid of getting warning point for creating any topic. Now we see that there is lack of new topics on the forum so we should research and make new topics. 

Well, that was quite long. I'll have to make my comments on this a bit at a time.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, stuntdila said:

and I know all of us here working for money. and I get it.

More than 90% of registered users here are here for just that. Most got the banhammer, but a few are quite slick enough to evade this, which is the reason for this topic, right?

then why don't they create their own topics.

Maybe there are other reasons as well. Personally, I find that writing a topic itself is quite easy, but thinking of what topic to write on is the actual hard part.

Creating topics isn't mandatory, but the topics a user creates adds another factor to his contribution to this forum when his account gets evaluated.

Remember the time when certain countries were blocked from the pay-per-post campaign? And remember the mod's announcement that certain accounts will be reconsidered? Users' contents are being evaluated if he applies for restoration, and here would be the time that the helpful topics he made would give a boost in his appeal, had he made some. This is one of those instances where making topics would have helped its creator in some other way.

And if he is too lazy to write topics, he should at least make up for it with the quality of posts. Being too lazy with making topics and too lazy to write useful posts beyond the ~100 character mark on top of that will definitely make us raise eyebrows here.

True enough. But as long as you are following the rules of this forum then there should be nothing to fear even if your topics get deleted for some reason. @AkaCrafterCZ is not the only user who has a topic deleted without receiving warning points, I do too. Which reminds me, there was a time where a topic of mine got deleted due to a misunderstanding, and I had a mod restore it after a dialogue with him. The mods are reasonable and sensible enough to talk to, as long as you don't lose your head while messaging them.

like,

These will only increase the likelihood of recurring topics, so I think these suggestions won't work.

When a user spots a post containing useless content, he has the option to report it to the mods as such. I've been doing it for a long time along with reporting copy/pasters. It doesn't matter if the offender is a newbie, a senior member, or even a VIP, useless content is still useless content. Those users the OP has spotted are among the 'slick' types I just mentioned, and it would take a Herculean effort to sift through each and their posts and mark their offensive content, which I just simply don't have the luxury of time to do so. Maybe another person should tackle this one.

... ... ...

Ever wondered how the Russian section has so many pages on some of their topics, during the time where there is a very steep gap in the number of Russian vs. English topics created? And that is despite the fact that the mods are more active there compared to the English section? That may show that the forum staff aren't bothered much by some users not making topics but reaching more than a thousand posts, as long as the contents are proven to be useful and interesting. Other than that, and of course it would be different story for the mods.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:41 PM, Syedbesharat said:

So i propose we have to give writers some free space where they listed themselves and get  no warning points for the topics.Where they learn under supervision of experts and become expert .Where we more writers at the forum.

The underused [ Status Update ] feature could be utilized more often. So is the [ Off Topic ] section. Users don't get paid for posting on those, but at least the likelihood of getting warning points is significantly lower.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes many members are there who are not giving post on this campaign but I think they are in the learning period and they are trying to make themselves more strong enough to give a valuable content till then they are giving their reviews and experience on other topics that make them comfortable and more energetic to create more ideas about contents that should be valuable

@kyoukage01 That was completely correct my friend. I appreciate your opinion about this situation on this forum, I couldn't explain it better.

I'm also wondering how is it possible that litelarry, some Russian topics have 600 pages of replies, while my topics get just a few tens of views. What makes such a big difference?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE