We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

This is simply and it's founds in the forum tittle (make posts and earn bitcoin ) so with no posts you cannot earn any thing and that is clear here

5 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

In my opinion we are here to share our knowledge and earn by doing it 

Luckily we can also learn from the others by staying and working here. 

That is right friend we learn and teach and receive payment for it. But I guess only few are doing it the right way to be accepted by teams that is why they get banned

On this forum, we will get paid for creating the quality posts it means we should also have knowledge and on the same way, we learn from other members so if we are able to teach to get paid, automatically we are able to learn from other guys 😉

• +2 1

I disagree with you I do not share what he says although he has good foundationally but personally also members who only learn are being paid by beginners for example who do not yet make their first contribution in the forum receive daily forum gains and teach no one

this is not an employment, this is like an advertisement campaign, i don't think of this as a job but like an extra bonus for using the forum to discuss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You are 100% correct my dear friend, you know most times I do think that we get paid for learning, but seeing your post and going through the point you gave am now convinced that we get paid for teaching not learning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, koussai999 said:

I think we can learn by reading the comments before making a comment on the post. We also learn from the experiences of others and their posts. I think it is teaching and learning at the same time.

That's right we can learn from others when we read their useful content and comments. 

That's why we can consider everyone here as a teacher and at the same time they can learn from us to. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think to a certain extent, as much as you are right and we are paid mainly for teaching other users in this forum, i think that in a sense we are getting paid to learn because many have joined this forum in order to learn about crypto and as we comment on a post we are in turn learning. Therefore i thin tat the forum is paying us to learn and in this way they are able to promote the use of crypto and raise awareness for this currency.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes I think everyone will be agree with you but you should also mention this campaign is for learning and giving your knowledge to everyone we are getting paid for this thing only because they also want that people will get some knowledge about cryptocurrency and they will be familiar with the Crypto world so that it will be beneficial for Crypto world and the campaign will be successful.

Well in case of learning you can learn a lot on crypto by reading here but inorder to earn it is compulsory to share your knowledge and write a post or make comments to the post. Again for posting and earning there are limitations and rules which should be kept in mind.

Here we are not employed, but we are here for helping each others for teaching and leaning also, but the forum will be paying every user from their post. 

Well in most of the cases yes you are paid for teaching as posting and teaching others or creating your own topic and explain informative decisions of your previous bad experiences.

But there are some cases where learning also pays you....

Take for example Coinbase, it pays when you watch Stellar educational videos but only for US citizens.

You might find many other ways of gaining from learning you just have to find them.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

We are not "employed". The rewards we collect here are kindly given . Moderators are "employees", not members.    

Edited by bitcoinb
  • Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Just now, bitcoinb said:

We are not "employed". The rew

Lol I see Who saying

• I'm working at CryptoTalk
  • I'm trade at CryptoTalk
  • I'm CryptoTalk Writter.

They can't understand that We're Members, And this is forum. and Yobit Exchange offer paid campaign for the forum, and the pay is taken far from here, I really can't understand why all topics about 'paying' !

No i don't think that way. Because the forum is both for the learning and teaching. The learning is quite easy with this forum. Because a lot of posts are quite so much informative  and helps us to know more about crypto world. And also whatever we know it is easy to share about knowledge of cryptocurrencies. So we are here for both of these things. 

• +1 1

I don't think so dude we get paid when we ask of something we don't know and we still get paid by learning and reach respectively you are right just that you miss the point learning.

This platform has a special feature that it's not only pay for learning but also for teaching. I like this platform because the concept of the platform is very good. And this platform provide quality content

We are here to learn and tech at the same time ! we can't always teach and we can't always learn ! so we have to do them together ! we are here just get earned because we are writing posts 

Well you have discussed about the right topics and we have to react to the post to earn. But personally i think we have to give our opinion after reading the Topics and if the admin brings options like you said Reading section where you get paid for reading for particular time it would be best in my view.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/19/2020 at 8:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid.

Your argument is good. That we will not paid at that time we will not respond to any topic. But i don't think so , we also get paid by learning on this forum. Let me explain that whenever we have any problem or question to understanding any thing about crypto so we make a topic in which we asked the answer of that question. In this case we are learning and we will also paid for creating topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i agree but in order to do that we need to gain our self with knowledge so that we can share it from others specially for the beginners. But we need to do if everytime we make content we need to sure that is useful and informative.

Yes i agree with your opinion my friend e get paid for teaching ourselves from the knowledge we initially have about Cryptocurrency and I think that is the reason we all get payment from the site. With this I will suggest we should all focus and contribute to the platform so that others can learn from our experience.

• +1 1

Teaching includes both writing and learning process. Learning process is not determine but it will increase by learning and writing. So, we are employed as student and teacher both, you can learn and even earn by writing. 

There is a look on this side that the forum is not supposed to just comment for a fee. You learn how about you though. Not all placements are alike or questions to answer. I am united by placements that explain one of the coding issues and concepts. You interact with him and a question related to a previous topic will appear. Here, you will interact with him according to what I understand from that topic. Learn at this moment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: