We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

This makes me perplexed and confused later realized that yes we all here are only paid for teaching not for learning. 

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are  here if you ask yourself this questions.

1. When I am reading does it read in my profile?

Answer: No

2. When I didn't respond to topics and just read it do I get paid?

Why is the answers all no because I have to respond by writing and sharing the little knowledge I have in cryptocurrency by helping in teaching the writer what he asked. 

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid. When you are not qaulify to teach you only reply useless contents. Therefore teachers in cryptocurrency are needed to make the forum great. Disqualified teachers get banned and deleted from the forum. This are quite some reasons why my answer is yes. But still with that I will look forward to your feedbacks to see your opinions.

Edited by Babubu609

26 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

This makes me perplexed and confused later realized that yes we all here are only paid for teaching not for learning. 

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have the same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are here if you ask yourself this questions.

Why is the answers all no because I have to respond by writing and sharing the little knowledge I have in cryptocurrency by helping in teaching the writer what he asked. 

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid. When you are not qaulify to teach you only reply useless contents. Therefore teachers in cryptocurrency are needed to make the forum great. Disqualified teachers get banned and deleted from the forum. This are quite some reasons why my answer is yes. But still with that I will look forward to your feedbacks to see your opinions.

Yeah you have a point we can't get paid for reading and we only get paid for posting, but what about you ask the members about some things you want to learn, though still you get paid for posting your questions right, i posted so meany questions i want to now and i get all knowledge i want to know and still get paid for posting my question or the thing i want to know and replaying to each and every comments on my posts. and still getting learned, and also when some one posts good posts i also learn by reading and if i have questions i still ask him through the comments and still get paid.

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, betelihem said:

want to know and still get paid for posting my question or the thing i want to know and replaying to each and every comments on my posts.

@betelihemYes that is a good point too you just highlight yes when you ask questions you are in mood of learning with that you get paid but without typing a post you can't get paid. Like when you are on restriction you can only learn but you don't get paid.

9 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@betelihemYes that is a good point too you just highlight yes when you ask questions you are in mood of learning with that you get paid but without typing a post you can't get paid. Like when you are on restriction you can only learn but you don't get paid.

Yeah with out posting you can't get paid, but also if you want to learn you have t wright some posts that the requirements, and to be hones i learn trading and airdrops from this forum, and i learned that binance exchanging site lets you withdraw large  amounts of money without kyc verification, and all the learning came from creating posts about the and  members will make it clear. and also on schools we can't learn without writing some thing, its the principle of learning. but no matter what i have big respect for the forum, they are paying us only for writing. it have been about 4 years i start hustling on crypto still didn't find a site that pays this much money for free. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4

1 minute ago, betelihem said:

Yeah with out posting you can't get paid, but also if you want to learn you have t wright some posts that the requirements, and to be hones i learn trading and airdrops from this forum, and i learned that binance exchanging site lets you withdraw large  amounts of money without kyc verification, and all the learning came from creating posts about the and  members will make it clear. and also on schools we can't learn without writing some thing, its the principle of learning. but no matter what i have big respect for the forum, they are paying us only for writing. it have been about 4 years i start hustling on crypto still didn't find a site that pays this much money for free. 

Yes all that you said is really  true I agree with you I have also been in cryptocurrency since 2015 battling with airdrops and bounties but this forum seems more better than any forum.

15 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes all that you said is really  true I agree with you I have also been in cryptocurrency since 2015 battling with airdrops and bounties but this forum seems more better than any forum.

Yeah bro this forum has everything at once, the airdops the trading gambling the apps and free sites to earn on one place to learn and to teach, and the best part is you can share your referrals and blogs and also youtube channel, i never thought i see this kinds of sites, i know bitcointalk but we both now how hard it is.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

That is probably where you have gotten it wrong. Sigh. We are not being because we are writing or learning. A forum is not a faucet or a workplace where you get paid for doing certain tasks. Maybe motto of the forum "Make posts and earn bitcoin" is probably what is giving the idea that we are being hired, seriously we need to change that thinking. Don't get me wrong, the pay per post campaign is cool, in fact I am not ashamed to say it benefits me a lot too but the truth need to be told because only then we can actually have a way forward. Let's be more serious and get involved more in cryptocurrency related topics and we will even find more opportunities then. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think we can learn by reading the comments before making a comment on the post. We also learn from the experiences of others and their posts. I think it is teaching and learning at the same time.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are  here if you ask yourself this questions.

You are right we only paid for our writing post not for learning. So we can only try to give useful content. And every senior members are like teachers of this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is a lot we can learn from this site and we also know that those who don't know can learn from everyone here and those who know help everyone so this is how we can learn from this site

• +2 1

We are employed here to share some knowledge in different areas especially cryptocurrency vai topics or comments it's more like teaching each other and we get paid for useful contents we bring thus motivating us to do more.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, we as members of a forum CryptoTalk are considered as employees we get money in exchange for helping each other in the crypto world by publishing our own experiences in trading or investing in cryptocurrencies and increasing knowledge and post important and useful posts for all

• +1 1

I agree with you, since analyzing it from that point of view, technically we are to teach, he considered that it is not bad since the debate causes each opinion to teach something in common.

• +1 1

There are many paying platforms right now with various formats for paying the users. I think that uptrennd is the most promising, and has a really cute system to level-up your account using the points (coins) you get from upvotes. 

1 hour ago, Mohammad19930000 said:

Yes, you are right, my friend, we can't earn by simply reading, but by publishing posts and topics, but I want to draw attention to the point that we can learn, learn and earn money in return, and that happens when we respond to a member's topic and provide him with assistance and vice versa, i.e. when we need something or an answer to a question we publish a topic about our question and so we have been able to learn, learn and earn money. 

Yes you are really correct and I agree with you on you point we learn and definitely get paid it comes to late till now when you bring up some point. Thank you for your response

Here we are not just making comments or making topics to get paid ! here we are making knowledge by creating new topics and reading other's comments !

Yes for some members it is right that there are members to use to share knowledge to other number but if everyone will be a teacher in this forum then who will b.a. learner and who will reply to the topics of other members

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

This is true, this forum is interactive, and everyone should provide their expertise on various topics, answer other people s questions and help them to avoid mistakes and not to make mistakes by sharing our experiences.

Well I agree with your opinion friend you considere we are employees in this forum, but I don't think but we are learns are teachers to post our knowledge, and we gain knowledge from others topics because in this forum so many good teachers available, and they always share good content to learn, so this forum pay when we post good content.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

we gain knowledge from others topics because in this forum so many good teachers available, and they always share good content to learn, so this forum pay when we post good content.

This topic is created to know the real reason for our payments to my think I thought we get paid by only teaching that is by posting, but we don't get paid for learn. Here my friends caught me wrong and correct my thinking saying that we get paid by learning when ever we make post in replying others in other to gain some knowledge if something we don't know and yes that they right.

7 hours ago, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes for some members it is right that there are members to use to share knowledge to other number but if everyone will be a teacher in this forum then who will b.a. learner and who will reply to the topics of other members

Well you highlights a good point over here without learners we can't get teachers, without teachers we don't have learners all the boths has their own roles to play.

Edited by Babubu609

Learning or knowledge is just the bonus that we can get here in this forum,and our main responsibility here to be able to get payment is to indeed help others to educate them,we are required to share good information and valuable post,and payment depends on that post.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

This forum makes you to earn money and it depends to you if you want to learn something about crypto or teach and share experiences in crypto.

• +1 2

I agree with you that we are here as a teacher.But I think we are learner too.Most of the members including me learnt a lot about crypto from this forum and I'm still learning in this forum.Also I'm sharing my experiences.So i think we are here both as a teacher and as a learner too.

• +1 1

You are right, this forum pays us until we teach and provide benefit to all members of the forum by writing topics and responses in addition to that it pays for learning