How 2020 is going for LTC? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

How 2020 is going for LTC?

There was a time when we all thought that year 2020 would be a worst year for all crypto currency because when the disaster of COVID-19 was started,all the coin's price was decreased massively.But now we can see,most of the popular crypto coin has recovered that,their price is so good now.The price of BTC hit 10000$,ETH hits 210$,BCH hits 260$,XRP is having best time and the condition of other coin is also good.

But LTC is still lagged behind.It is still having very bad time.It's price didn't increased more than 50$ after the big fall when we know that it's average price is 70-80$.

So what do you think about this?What could be the reason of LTC's lagging behind?And will it able to recover soon?

Click💙 if you like it.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

Frankly, expecting prices is very difficult, especially during this period of time because the crypto world has witnessed a lot of fluctuations since the beginning of the year, but I believe that the price of the Litecoin coin will touch $ 100 in the coming months.

• +1 1

As in how the price and market of the litecoin has faired and how it's being like a stagnant coin when prices of other coins have occasionally being on a ride to rise and take some dips. That has been the case in litecoin. As of last year's,we can see that the litecoin is really down when comparing on it's high last year to this present day

• +1 3
  • +2 1

This year, by taking advantage of the charts of other alternative currencies, I see that there is a significant slowdown in the price increase, which is why I don’t think this currency will rise more than $ 90, especially after the half-bitcoin period that affected other currencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why would Litecoin be needed? This is the question. Price should be reflecting the users of this currency. There are many merchants that accept Litecoin as a means of payments for selling their products, but ask them how many products did they sell last month with the use of Litecoin as method of payments. Litecoin in my opinion is useless and created by Charlie Lee having as a usecase to make him rich.

• +2 1

At the start of the year, the price got down from 60$ to 40$.But as the time is going the price has begun to shrinkup. And it is growing with the time always. Now it is doing best in the market. And the users are also quite happy with this. They want to do their best with ltc. Litecoins always give hope to the users. Now it has a 46$ price tag. But soon the market will go more high with the bullrun. 

• +1 1

On 5/19/2020 at 12:08 PM, BTC Future said:

Why would Litecoin be needed? This is the question. Price should be reflecting the users of this currency. There are many merchants that accept Litecoin as a means of payments for selling their products, but ask them how many products did they sell last month with the use of Litecoin as method of payments. Litecoin in my opinion is useless and created by Charlie Lee having as a usecase to make him rich.

It's can act a a testing field for bitcoin improvements because the codebase is so similar. People don't want to get nothing wrong with bitcoin but litecoin is more accepted as collateral if tests on new solutions fail.

Litecoin has fallen but there are many holders who have faith that will increase soon in a good percent. I also believe litecoin will reach 70 dollars or more at the end of this year. This is a great opportunity to hold it as we can because we can earn 20 dollars from each coin that we will hold when it will start to grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/18/2020 at 3:03 PM, Jami273 said:

But LTC is still lagged behind.It is still having very bad time.It's price didn't increased more than 50$ after the big fall when we know that it's average price is 70-80$.

I expect to see the massive price raise up for Litecoin LTC because I also have some LTC holdings in my hardware wallet. I believe, LTC price will also start to raise once the Bitcoin price skyrocketed in the cryptocurrency markets. 

in these days with Bitcoin price of litecoin also decreased in market , now litecoin touch $50 in market . according to my analysis I think litecoin easly touch $80-$100 in market agian .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

LTC is a good long term performer in my opinion, so Litecoin is not for traders and investors that want quick profit and you have to be more patient than that, Litecoin still has its good ranking in coinmarketcap and I know it will pump at some point as long as btc stays this strong and doesn't go down that much, buying litecoin at this price has a very good risk/reward and it's perfect for those long term investors that want to buy a coin at a good price and maybe wait for years for profit to come.

• +1 1

Litecoin is far from one of the investment to make right now, the charts is not so appealing. There's no much difference since last month $45-$50, I would even prefer investing on Ripple but Litecoin. Bitcoin might go for a pump soon, maybe Litecoin can make some moves too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the reason why litecoin price isn't experiencing a rapid increment is because it has few investors,traders and users because many might be concentrating on profitable crypto like bitcoin.

I am wounder that every best and well known coin have been pump up but two coins which are xrp and LTC have the same value. LTC is fluctuating between 40 to 50$ in 2020. I think it will pump up in next two to three months and its price will be doubled. 

Litecoin has always been a good coin, it started with a price of $40 this year and now at $44 dollars. 2020 time high for now is $80 before it dropped. So, I will say this year is not really favouring litecoin but just for now. And waiting for he halving effect of bitcoin on all cryptocurrencies. 

16 hours ago, Yomose said:

Litecoin has always been a good coin, it started with a price of $40 this year and now at $44 dollars. 2020 time high for now is $80 before it dropped. So, I will say this year is not really favouring litecoin but just for now. And waiting for he halving effect of bitcoin on all cryptocurrencies. 

This year has favored crypto, during when litecoin was $80, it was a good time for traders to gain, especially the swing traders, thereby converting to stable coin when the price was decreasing. 

I don't feel like LTC has a future... Solely because it's tech is outdated and there are many better low cap coins out there that are yet to be discovered for their potential except a few like Cardano, Tezos and Chainlink.

Covid 19 affect later no one expect crypto currency Price increase, but crypto market bounce back and all Major coins gain their prices but litecoin are other coins not recover, especially litecoin everyone know its good coin but price not increase, in my opinion investors use litecoin only transaction purpose not investment in this coin, then how this coin prices but I strongly believe in this year its reach 100$ prices.

This price of litecoin before 2020 was at $40, it reduced a bit closer to $39 before the bull market started in January 2020, but as at now, after bear market in March, litecoin has not increased and now at $41 which is not encouraging for 2019 holders. 

IF you watch carefully then you will notice that most of the crypto assets price is depending on BTC. When BTC market moves that crypto assets move too. That became very obvious. So i think If Value of BTC raise then LTC and other crypto will raise too.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 5/18/2020 at 3:18 PM, Jami273 said:

There was a time when we all thought that year 2020 would be a worst year for all crypto currency because when the disaster of COVID-19 was started,all the coin's price was decreased massively.But now we can see,most of the popular crypto coin has recovered that,their price is so good now.The price of BTC hit 10000$,ETH hits 210$,BCH hits 260$,XRP is having best time and the condition of other coin is also good.

So what do you think about this?What could be the reason of LTC's lagging behind?And will it able to recover soon?

Click💙 if you like it.

Sorry but i dont think ltc can recover its price again...but there has a chance to increase ltc price only when btc bull run  will  occurred.. I see THIS year ltc price is drop and raise from 40-48 usd which is really bad move.. In coin market cap the ltc trading volume still High but unfortunately it price show us no move..lets see what happen next year          

15 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

I think now is the alt season, LTC will be pumping, but personally,I'm  focused on ETH, because eth2.0 will bring fomo, and eth price will surge, thats why I'm suggest ETH than LTC, but i will use LTC to send money, because its fast and also cheap the transaction fee

O have never seen any pumping in litecoin, a coin that has risen to  a price more than $80 is now lest than $50. This year has never favoured litecoin. But this year has favored ether very well. 

I agree with you LTC is still lagged behind. It is still having very bad time. But, I consider it will have a better performance in the following months and years, since it is a widely used cryptocurrency, and accepted by various cryptocurrency exchange sites.

We can not only talk about ltc since the market is in a situation of insecurity but ltc as a project is very good and has all the potential to continue increasing in price in the medium and long term

LTC needs a little more time to gain momentum and return to the previous price, especially since DEFI projects are very actively developing now, where trx is required to stake, so perhaps people began to pay more attention to other coins in pursuit of profit for staking