Following is more important than getting follower - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Both things having there importance and you are right if people focus on following good and experienced members that will much good because from them they can learn about the contents even the behaviour and time management and many more things are there they will get to know and for me following any experienced members is much better because I can many things from them.

In order to increase the number of your followers, by requiring you to have some things, writing the posts in a way that everyone also understands, and you have to be active, and by this, the members' notes that you are active, the number of your followers will increase in order to reach a notification for the last thing you did in the forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you friend. There are many members who are talking only about getting followers but they forget to follow others too so that they can be benefited when they post useful topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/18/2020 at 12:11 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

getting followers isn't really a concern for me, because i realize that i may not be the most helpful person to everybody because i still lack experience, but i try to follow those who i find always making helpful posts

That's right maybe those followers see something on you that they can add to their knowledge which can't improve what you have while when you follow other person then you will learn something new. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that the follow-up topic has many reasons, as most members follow the most experienced members who offer attractive topics

Yes you are right following is the most important than getting a lot of followers, because you can learn more from those who you are following, because when you follow a such person you are convinced about he or she.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The follow-up to the good members of the forum enables us to stay in touch with all useful new posts and thus gain experience through the information they provide and they may share this follow-up with us as well, which makes the forum more active and vital

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I thnik I follow peple more than people follow me ,I dont know why but it's like I see many good user hthat metic to be follwed that's why and they have more experience than me and i can learn from them

In crypto talk forum there is not much importance of followers and following because we only need reads all topics when we commented on others posts then this is enough for the community of crypto talk forum because no one interested to read many people posts due to their busy schedule of crypto market trading strategies. 

Actually that's true mate instead of wanting to have more followers I thinks it's beneficial to be a follower to someone who does share more useful information often to the forum so that we keep acquiring more knowledge from their publications and don't miss out whenever they post.

Your point makes a lot of sense but I personally think that both sides are important for personal growth because not only do we have to spend our lives learning from the members we follow we can also teach the members who follow us 

@ETheHedgehog abouslity , we should not focous on followers and reputation . this is really well if we focous on our content . automatically we will start receiving reputation as well as followers .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@ETheHedgehog abouslity , we should not focous on followers and reputation . this is really well if we focous on our content . automatically we will start receiving reputation as well as followers .

and i did test this, when i posted normal content mostly just comments, i would rarely get reputation points, but lately i've been focusing more on making topics and i started to get more reputation points

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Both of them are important the same if you following someone or you get a followers, because you cannot be only following others while you are not get followed. 

I think the main purpose to be on this forum is to get good information about cryptocurrencies, trading techniques, about mining and the general information about crypto world and if we follow the senior members then we can get these type of information very easily.

Yes, it is important to follow the experienced members of the forum in order to read their topics continuously and gain more knowledge.

In here following or make followers is not the first priority we have to post meaningful and understanding words so that everyone should understand . If your post are unique and extraordinary from others then sure your post may get likes as well as people may follow you . In my point of view we should follow those person who has high post or those person who knows alot of things so if we got any confusion then we can ask them and they will make clear to us . By Following random people some may be scammers so be aware and stay away from those scammers

This is true, following up on good sources and people with experience in the field makes us gain a lot of important information, and this is better than getting followers for me.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, I also feel the same. If you follow experience and the users who create good post then you will be beneficial by two ways. The first is that you can have always quality content which will improve your posting skill as well as other skills. And the other is by this your content will also become good and you can gain followers.

You made good point some members want more followers but they don't always post good content they should just follow people who always post beneficial content so that they will benefit slot.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:42 PM, koussai999 said:

I think both things is important because when you follow other people you can reach useful information about this person and when you get followers this meaning that you are posting useful things 

That's right so you can follow who follows you too. 

He/she will learn from you and at the same time you can learn for that person too when they post new topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

@Jami273 that is true my friend we follow friends that we trust we don't have to follow everyone as you said we follow those that we only trust not strangers that do not contribute to the forum.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

And if you like my post than click💙

Legit content makers are deserve to be followed since they will be your guide in crypto world especially for me as a beginner. Their knowledge and experiences will be vital in taking care of our earnings in cryptoworld and also their tips will be helpful in times you are taking a investment on something. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/17/2020 at 12:38 PM, stuntdila said:

I guess that's a nice idea to learn more things. but you don't know how they got their followers. you just think because they have posted good topics in the past. but let me tell you there are many ways to get followers than posting good topics. I know getting followers by posting good content is like a organic growth. but there are many other things you can do to gain followers. so don't just check the followers count. check their profile's posting history and check their posts and topics. read few of them. then if you feel like you can learn from that member you should follow him/her.

You said absolutely right brother.A big number of followers can't define that this member post good contents and so i can follow him.Everyone should read atleast 10-15 posts of a members before following him.If he don't find them useful,then there's no need to follow him.Thanks a lot for your such very important suggestion for all.

• +1 1