Following is more important than getting follower - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

If you do this, your culture in the field of cryptocurrency will remain linked to the topics and comments that are published by the members that you follow. I advise you to follow the members that you consider experienced, but you should browse all sections of the forum and publish the topics and respond to the published topics.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 4

Seniors are basically our teacher.They are well experienced too.No one can teach you like them.Because they also suffered from the same which we are suffering.So by following them we can learn lot of informations.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 1

getting followers isn't really a concern for me, because i realize that i may not be the most helpful person to everybody because i still lack experience, but i try to follow those who i find always making helpful posts

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Some users don't like to be followed while others think of it as a better social approaching or getting known / famous.

Most of the times your contextual idea could be a thing, but not for everyone.

As for example i don't care in following anyone because if i see some know user from other Forum or something that i like about that particular person i will always use search button because i have his name at my head.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

22 hours ago, Jami273 said:

"Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.

I have to change my notifications some day and I always forget that. There are many people that I follow and haven't turned notifications on when they publish a new article. I find out after days or sometimes weeks and feel bad I didn't respond immediately. I'm just lazy sometimes or tired to try and remember how to change these settings. Anyway I hope my friends in the forum don't hold a grunge for this.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

This is really true. It is important and good for you to follow the good members who write good topics. But to me, I honestly say that I didn't think much of things like that. I'm just trying to find good topics and present them here for everyone to benefit.

Yes you are right instead of getting more followers we should follow those members who always used to post informative topics and their perception might be helpful for us so it is very important to follow some reputed members

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

This forum is like a school and we all are here learning students. So we need help from each other for this learning process. For that we should follow every those members who post unique topics on the forum. 

• -1 2
  • +1 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

On 5/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

And if you like my post than click💙

I agree, we can also follow each other for us to be notified or easily see when someone we follow posted a new topic. 

Also by following someone we can learn from their post no matter if they are expert or not. 

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think the two choices are very important ! because when someone also follow you that's mean you are doing very well here and people like to up to date about your topics !

Followers for our profile depends on our action how we treat other members on this forum. If we follow the other members on this forum, they also follow back for us. If we create the constructive posts, I think we will automatically get so many followers on this forum.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

It does not matter whether you have more followers than following, as long as you obey the rules and regulations of this forum just keep posting. It is not a big deal actually.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Getting followers depends on the posts and topics that you do, as these posts should be useful and distinctive, and I agree with you that following up on adults and experts is very important and everyone should do it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Of course my dear friend, we also have to strive to be among the useful members on this forum and make others follow us, we are here to benefit us and the benefit of others my dear friend

Yes you may be right gaining more and more followers so important than following some good members and reputed notes because they always make such post will which will be helpful for us,  I totally agree with you my friend

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

See always follow your senior because they are more

Knowledgable and more experienced in this forum

Compare to us and they always put such interesting 

Topics so i think following is good.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think both things is important because when you follow other people you can reach useful information about this person and when you get followers this meaning that you are posting useful things 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This is absolutely true, I follow up at members with experience in the crypto world who post important and useful posts in order to learn from their successful experiences in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 3
  • +2 5

Well mate your suggestion really nice because this is learning platform, and we have so many expert members they always post useful topics, if we add them in our following list then we got notification, when they post new topics and we learn more information and we can't miss any new topic.

• +1 6
  • +5 1

Those who are experienced are our teachers because they help us to know a lot about everything. If we are in danger or we need to know, they help us, so they are a kind of teacher to us.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Everyone should follow those who are experienced.  Those who have posted a lot have a lot of reputation without thinking.  You will see that his experience is good. If he has good experience, then he must be able to give good advice

• -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 6
  • +3 2

Following is more better than followers , this is true because when you got much followers there gets notifications about post you made and there learn from ur post and all there could do is give u likes, but when you start following people who makes quality post , when there post you will get notifications and you will learn from all the good post to there made.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I only follow people who post good content so that I can see the good posts they provide and I don t care if I have many followers or not. The important thing is that I use this option to follow people with good posts.

I think that following people is good because you get the notifications, but i understand the appeal to getting more and more followers. I think that when someone gets more followers they start to feel more encouraged and they have more confidence in what they are posting. in this way they will make more posts and more topics because they can see that there opinion is values. Do i think that both are important.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769