I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

This information is really good and we have to adhere to these steps to protect our accounts from fraud, especially since there are a lot of methods for fraud, we must not trust any site before making sure of it and not allow the sites any permissions if they are not reliable

Do not disclose your personally identifiable information on social media, such as your mobile phone number, as cyber criminals can pick up this information and use it to impersonate you elsewhere.

The best solution is just not to be naive. If you are going to invest in 9999999 percent in month - you will be scumed. Be mindfull and racional, so you won't be scumed.

I see scammers on Telegram alot every day one or two speak with me they need to find a solution for that soon as possible.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, Sumayya said:

Be able to created different password for each site you visit, Google chrome does that. When a scammer got your password he will want to try it in all of your account

Is better if we could save our password were only who you trust from your family to help you save it 

Great job. I appreciate your work  and thanks for sharing this useful information with us and beginners will take it to avoid from scammers.

In the beginning, I would like to thank you for this, because you explained the steps that got rid of the fraudsters well, often the advice needs to be completed, but you have benefited all of us and you should adhere to these tips.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think there is any solution that could fix literally all scams existing on the internet. Even if you manage to remove the existing scams there will be new ones created 

Hi, I read your advice. These tips are very useful, I always use them myself. I was very surprised by your website analysis strategy, and only after registration, it is very smart, I will do the same.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:50 PM, ashua1 said:

your solution is pretty good i thank you for this it will be of great help to a lot of people including me you can share many useful things like this one more

Even with this post, there are still a lot of people who have not seen this information and are also still falling into the same trap of the worst and the information should be published on the widest scale.

Your all given points are valued able and i got some information from avoid of scam sites and scam projects . Because we need to be wise and enjoying different legit projects and avoid from all scam sites and don't click on any suspicious site and pop up ads.

The solution is really great against scams but I don't think they can stop the scammers They come up with new strategies that are especially vulnerable to scams. They can easily fool people. These tips will not be the most effective to go against Guo.

Just now, jamesvince said:

Your all given points are valued able and i got some information from avoid of scam sites and scam projects . Because we need to be wise and enjoying different legit projects and avoid from all scam sites and don't click on any suspicious site and pop up ads.

Also with saying to avoid scam project, then how to we identify scam projects?? research is how to identify them, never get tired/bored of researching.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sajjad520 said:

Avoiding them is sometimes very hard because they are smart enough but can reduce your tips from being scammed. Scary tips and this is very useful and indeed scammers are one of the biggest problems in the crypto world.

The post is really helpfull and informative, as it will go a long way to protect readers of the post from being scamed although as you said this scamers are really smart and they use cunning strategies to archive thier goal so one need to be extra careful. 

By implementing all these mentioned points, we can reduce the rate of scams but we can't say that we have fully protected ourselves from hackers. 

This information is very valuable and useful to all members of the forum and I also benefited from it and I hope that all beginners can benefit from this information and advice

Just now, MarsDota2 said:

We need to be careful now because fhe scammers are getting smarter and smarter day by day and they can thinj if another way to fool the begginers here in BTC

And during times like these when prices are in crisis and people are trying to find a way to recover, scammers takes an opportunity to scam.

Scammers are everywhere not only crypto world,therefore you have to be ready and be aware that always there’s someone chasing you and waiting for you to fail into the trap. Be careful people!

In February 2020, it became known that $ 4.3 billion was stolen from cryptocurrency investors in 2019, that is, more than in the previous two years. I believe that the fight against fraud should be the main topic for cryptocurrency exchanges. Keeping my account is not only my concern.

We gives all security of our accounts and we think its safe and secure, but some times one small mistake we loss our money, because every day scammers use latest technology to hack our accounts, when unfortunately we share any of information about our account, this scammers stolen our money easily, so its our responsiblity to safe our account.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, Biplab1234 said:

You have here beautifully pointed out that the subject of cryptocurrency tessem is here

He really pointed out how to avoid scared but there will still be new scam tactics. So we need to always watch news so to know new scam invogue. 

22 hours ago, Qazi said:

Indeed you can remain safe if follow your given information and i will add few things like dont open your wallet on public wifi such as railways or airport or bus station and taxi turminal. 

I believe if you just connect to them whether you log in to your wallet or not, you are still vulnerable.

By the way i like your signature, stay safe too.

Scammers are trained people that look to exploit the weakness in people and they know just what to say to get people to fall victim to their scams. This is how they are able to be successful in what they do. The best way to see if a project is a scam is by looking at the reviews on the site and googling what other people say about the site, which is often a true reflection of their experience with the site and this is able to tell you whether the site is a scam or not.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Every person should check the protection system in his computer, and also does not open suspicious links that we sometimes find here on this forum intentionally to explore opportunities to infiltrate member accounts, be careful.

Edited by Maroua