Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

Do not ever deposit your money on an unknown website, there are many fake websites here especially investment website. They offer you to double your money and then once you deposit any amount of your money they will block you and you cannot turn back your money anymore.

• +1 2

It is a total risk if you invest your money to some mining sites because it is 100% scam. And in my experience i loose big amount of money because of that because once you invest to their plan after reaching the desired amount of minimum withdrawal you will not able to get your earnings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most of the time I used to have sites that would offer free mining power and so I would start mining but in the end I would end up being asked to buy a certain amount of power so that I can be able to withdraw the few dollars I have earned , now thats a trick , free is free its either you give freely or you dont

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I have get invited many time to deposit currency in mining site but i am not going to do so becuase i know almost all the mining site now a days fake..i realized it because i have work in mining site and also refer my friend but unfortunately when i withdrawal my money i Didn't received my payment.. So from those experience i stop work in mining site and never deposit there                     

• +2 2

I didn't trust any investing site and i wouldn't for sure! most of these sites are scam and trying to attract people by giving them special offers.. the scammers are getting smarter and smarter everyday.. and they are really focus on stealing cryptocurrencies from people because it's the easiest way these days especially because most of people don't how this cryptocurrencies world works! i advice people only believe in the exchanges and avoid these fake sites in order not to lose their money in a while!

• +2 1

On 8/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I do not recommend depositing in mining sites especially those sites that are new because I already experienced losing what I have the last time I deposited my money. Be careful on what site to trust and make sure that they are really legit but for me I'm already learned my lesson that's why I will never try that again. 

Iam also one of the victim about these cloud mining sites, and I do some research against these cloud mining site's, where I notice genuine cloud mining sites never offers free mining, if we want join these sites then we need to buy their mining plans, but scam cloud mining offers free mining and we reach minimum withdrawal amount, they starts blackmailing us if we want withdrawal then invest some money, once we deposit funds they blocks our account so be carefully search before investment.

• +2 2

Mining has a lot of scammers and that is the reason for many people to become traders and quit mining forever. They promise good returning amount but you will never withdraw your money.

• +1 1

That's right my friend. I have heard about these sites that attract members with the value of profits and do the fraud

Thank you for this clarification about fraud sites

• +3 1

Since I am using facebook and some other platforms for earning I have seen many new mining websites that ask you to put your money and add new members as refferals but what they. do is just collect money and run away with it all the time.

• +2 1

I thank you for the advice as beginning is hard and there are many risk but you say something about a cryptotab browser and that they ask you for money to withdraw for your work. This is very bad from them if they do and I have read about this before, it is a scam and if they were real they will just send you your ctypro and not ask you for more.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes I have read about these scams they airdrop like 100 dollar of crypto on a website and demand to send them 50 dollar first. It is a stupid scam and because they made their member trust them some agree and send money to these scammers. Don't send money to anyone exept only to invest on known websites.

• +1 1

But their are some real cloud mining sites which will give you double profit in a month. Not all the mining sites are scammed. Always look their reviews and invest otherwise you will lose your money. I have invested around $10 after a month I have withdraw around $30 which is very profitable.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly, just like a telegram campaign I participated recently in early this year of 2020, for a good 2 months until when the due date for distribution of rewards set, the rules now change and asking for deposit of some token of coin via a wallet before to be able to receive the rewards.

• +1 1

There are thousands of examples and sites like the one you mentioned, as well as even some popular platforms erected and stolen their users' money like bitconnect, so yes I prefer trading in all case.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very bad decision if you make it and I avoid investing in mining sites as they are fraudulent and we risk losing all the money we send to them and for what reward. There is none of these that is not a scam and there are many more ways to earn. Better go long x100 instead of investing in minign.

This is true. You have tried work and registered in many of the mining sites and when you reach the required withdrawal limit, the site requests to deposit some money in order to be able to withdraw, and if you deposit, you will lose all your money, so you must stay away from these sites and never enter them.

You should not trust such sites as they may well deceive you. Before throwing money on such pseudo mining sites, you need to verify all the data that is already on the Internet. But it's better to never trust money for that.

As a beginner I also fall victim to these 'mining sites', yet I didn't lose too much money but it feels bad to be scammed. In reality, the vast majority of them are  Ponzi schemes, whose income depends on new people investing money on them. Once people stop investing, there are no longer sustainable and they run away and disappear with investors money, some of them even come back just to try to get more money from investors by asking for a 'fee' to reactivate the accounts . Unfortunately, we keep witnessing the appearance of these fraudulent websites, making profits from unexperienced people. 

Edited by Jromz

The choice of one or another mining machine depends on the number of units of that cryptocurrency owned by its owners.
The more units of a cryptocurrency the owner of a mining machine has, the more likely it is that his machine will be chosen to validate a block and thus a lot of electrical energy is saved if we compare this validation system with the proof of work system. Just as mining machines generate significant electricity consumption and make considerable noise, more and more people are opting for mining in the cloud. It is more profitable to mine today is Bitcoin Vault.

Bitcoin Vault is a cryptocurrency that also offers a higher level of security than that offered by Bitcoin itself because it includes a second private key to recover Bitcoins Vaults in 24 hours in the event that a hacker has made a fraudulent transaction for you. wallet to yours

On 14/5/2020 at 18:37, issa123h said:

Monumento en sitios mineros Hola mis queridos amigos, completaré mi serie con ustedes en Internet Ahora hablaremos de algunos sitios mineros que engañan a los usuarios y este tema se basa en la experiencia personal La mayoría de estos sitios, mis amigos, solo requieren un enlace para depositar Bitcoin, luego se creará una plataforma de minería para que ganes bitcoins a gran velocidad ... Pero la sorpresa al dibujar Cuando vengas a retirar tu dinero Te piden un depósito como comisión El consejo de mi amigo no seas engañado Porque perderás todo tu dinero y nada te llegará Las plataformas de ganancias reales no requieren depósito Las plataformas mineras más famosas actualmente Es un navegador cryptotab Se retiró varias veces Después de llegar a mil Satoshi No te dejes engañar por mi amigo ..Gracias

Thank you very much for the recommendations since I have also seen and tried for a long time to reach the minimum but it turns out that you had to deposit to get the money and that I saw a video where it explains but I do not do it because I know the risk that it entails.

You should be very careful when you decide to put money in mining sites because most of them are scammers and i advise you to search about site called scam adviser to  make sure that its legit

You can lose your money if you will try to invest it to unknown sites. Many sites are fake and all goal of it's developers is to collect money from users and then close site. Invest money in popular cryptoexchanges if you want to do it without risk of steal.

I would not recommend it, my experience has been very bad in this type of pages, I have invested in several but never recovered what I invested, personally I do not recommend it

I do it only when I think it is a page or platform that is really serious and will respond with investments, but since we all know that it has a useful life, I also take into account the days that the platform has been in operation since if they are few then it should to last longer.