Scammers in cryptotalk messenger - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Scammers in cryptotalk messenger

Hello everyone.

Hope everyone is safe from the disaster of COVID-19.

Today,i would like to share a messege that i got from an unknown person in cryptotalk messenger about an airdrop.

But i have never participated and even didn't heard about the token of that airdrop.The name of that coin is 'RES'.I have attached an screenshot of that messege.

So the person sent messege told that he is the chief administrator of the Resistance project annd he said i was in the list of that airdrop as i was with someone of his partners.But as i said,i didn't know anything about this.But the main thing that i would like to mention that,he told me to join an website to receive those token and he by himself  gave me the security phrase(of 12 words) of that website(most probably it's an wallet).That means,if i create an account in that website he will surely can access my account and if i store a good amount there anyday,he may steal all of them.Then he also tried to make me greedy by saying that this coin will be listed on binance in just 6 days.That's how the scammers attract you to fall in their traps.

So this seems to be an complete scam project to me.If any see anything like that,he shouldn't be quick to do that,he should take time to think about it and also do some research about it.Otherwise he may loose massive.

Stay safe from the scammers.

If you like this post than click 💙

Screenshot_2020-05-11-13-47-06.thumb.png.ffc5cd75db96a81f81fc4d6dc6024a5f.png

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 3

Scammers are around,and i feel bad for them because they don't know anything but to scam people just to earn money in easiest way. They may be enjoying their life now,but no matter what they did how much money they get,they will never be successful in life. Consequences of what their doing is coming to them,very soon. Thanks anyways for informing us,hope this post read by others especially those who are new in this kind of field.be safe guys, never fall for anything,be wise and alert always.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Scammers are around,and i feel bad for them because they don't know anything but to scam people just to earn money in easiest way. They may be enjoying their life now,but no matter what they did how much money they get,they will never be successful in life. Consequences of what their doing is coming to them,very soon. Thanks anyways for informing us,hope this post read by others especially those who are new in this kind of field.be safe guys, never fall for anything,be wise and alert always.

Yes mate.No one can become successful by cheating anyone.They may pass their whole life just by thinking how to cheat people,but they may not get any happiness in life.

Scammers increasing day by day this is one example how they attracted peoples, but you know this scams very well so you escape this scam trap, but what who are new in crypto and see this eye catching offers they thinks its genuine and lost their amount, so first research then join any project its safe and avoid this scammers.

Yeah, everyone knows about the NDAs now or they at least they should. So that "Binance in 6 days" is just a lie. I don't even have to search about this token to know that this includes some sort of scam tactic when they start conversations by lying.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yesterday have received message from

One he wants to invite me to anew 

Project and he wanted some informations from me but i did not replay on his message

You don't need to hide the scammer, infact, he should be reported and blocked from cryptotalk, we don't need something like that here. Please let's beware of scammers, they are all over everywhere. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you dear yes I received the same message and it is a clear trick that reminds me of some of the messages that were previously received in the mail, which says congratulations won a million dollars, click on the link to see the details, we should all be careful and report these messages

Scammers are everywhere.. Thanks for sharing this with us and make it clear.. The moderators of course would do the right thing for these scammers here.. We should really aware and don't trust anyone in this crypto world.. They are smart sometimes and can steal our money easily!

Most of the airdrops projects are deceptive and aim for theft. I am sure that this person is a fraud and it is very good that you were able to detect it and we hope that you share our personal file so that we can avoid it and get away from it

We have to be very careful because there are many scammers on the internet and its everywhere even in good sites. They have many ways with good traps to attract us and many people are losing their money, we should be more careful so that we can secure our money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I Never face this problems but I think it's coming soon because scammer use all types of message to contact people,you need to talk to the administration about that to banned thus person,we don't want people like that in the forum

I receive many such massages on my emails. But i didn't put attention on it. Because i know about these fake mails and massages.i will also suggest you don't put attentions on such sites. 

this is the big way to scam the people.i am just wonder how a person can be so lier to scam people.anyways please be carefull and try to avoid such messages and if you get such messages please report the account so that moderators will take an action

11 hours ago, Jami273 said:

So this seems to be an complete scam project to me.If any see anything like that,he shouldn't be quick to do that,he should take time to think about it and also do some research about it.Otherwise he may loose massive.

Even if the project is real, it is not possible to trust anyone who has the words of redemption for your portfolio and this is a new way to trick and collect referrals in addition to that it will steal what you collect from the currencies as well if these currencies reach your wallet

Really good job on bringing this up. There are many people that might just don't understand how keys and recovery phrases work and fall for this guy's trap. I hope the moderators ban him as he is clearly a useless scammer that has no place in the Cryptotalk forum.

7 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

I just read how he impressed members by his words. They are so smart and called himself as a chief of Resistance project. It is really a nice joke. By the way you do a good work by share this with us. 

Many many thanks brother.Yes,Their way of talking with someone is really impresive.If any one don't know about them before,i am damn sure they will fall in their traps instantly.

We must be very careful at this time as the scams get more common every day are us who have to avoid being scammed by taking the security measures 

Unfortunately, the scammers are everywhere, and they take advantage of any opportunity to achieve their goals, but we know that no benefit can be achieved from this and we must avoid doing anything that we trust so that we do not lose our money.

You're right we shouldn't do any business with someone who writes us a private message with some invitation to make a deal they're probably looking to scam us

Scamers will not get away with what they are doing here in this forum because they will be kicked out and I just hate them they are so heartless.

Anything that sounds too good to be true it probably is scam, why would they send you their tokens randomly without you even participating in any airdrop and they even tell you they are going to be listed on binance and the fact that you should use their website that probably ask you for information that will lead to you getting scammed.

12 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Even if the project is real, it is not possible to trust anyone who has the words of redemption for your portfolio and this is a new way to trick and collect referrals in addition to that it will steal what you collect from the currencies as well if these currencies reach your wallet

wallet secret words are the most important thing that protects your wallet. If someone owns them, your currencies will be lost and stolen. Therefore, I cannot deposit coins in a wallet owned by another. This method of fraud only deceives beginners.

That is the reality now the scammers are making there scam so perfect and advance no one can judge them even it's very hard to recognise it is legal or not so now you have to be more careful and take a good research before going to any work or any transfer of money be careful otherwise it's very hard to recover your lost money even many times there is no option to get your money back.

Wow mate thanks for sharing the information about the person and letting us know about it and we should be far from those who are asking for any kind of deposit and fake airdrop. Maybe admin remove their post too so you should report it too

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,