Max Keiser Predicts $400,000 Bitcoin !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Max Keiser Predicts $400,000 Bitcoin !!

Max Keiser has always been a major proponent of Bitcoin. He understands the fundamentals and the technology Satoshi created and also understands why Bitcoin is really important for financial freedom and why it demands our attention. 

Mas Keiser had made a prediction that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 (USD) when price of Bitcoin was $1, but lately he changed his prediction into a more optimistic number. While being interviewed by Alex Jones at Inforwars he talked about the possibility of Bitcoin's price reaching $400,000 !!

“I am officially raising my target for Bitcoin — and I first made this prediction when it was $1, I said this could go to $100,000 — I’m raising my official target for the first time in eight years, I’m raising it to $400,000.”

We have to add on this Tim Draper's prediction of $250,000 along with the various models that predict price to rise at least 10x todays price for the next two years. Also the good news that billionaire Paul Tudor officially announced he supports Bitcoin and is also invested (probably heavily). Lastly the various predictions by many investment funds and bank reports about a good possibility that Bitcoin might soon see another bull-run.

John McAfee earlier cancelled his bet to mutilate himself if Bitcoin didn't reach 1 million USD by the end of 2020 and he even backed down from supporting Bitcoin lately. So we exclude this prediction from the list.

It is a fact that many influencers involved with Bitcoin are making claims about Bitcoin's potential for an exponential rise, and we can't deny that probably there is a good chance of price to rise a lot, in the next two years. My personal opinion is a moderate one. I am bullish and think that we have a good chance to revisit the $20,000 ATH, perhaps even during this summer. I am not confident about extreme price predictions, but I still don't completely rule out the fact that these prices might actually happen. I remember back in the beginning of 2017 that many traders and influencers were thinking that 1K was the top and laughing at $10,000 BTC predictions. 

I think that all of us have seen what Bitcoin is capable of doing and that we shouldn't exclude any possibility.

See the full interview bellow:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-surge-to-400k-max-keiser-quadruples-btc-price-forecast

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 2

Well to hit that much amount it quite hard or we can say it was very very hard well some predictot predict that bitcoin can go at any level so lets see what will happen

• +1 1

this is really high amount , but there are still good prediction about bitcoin price in future Some says that bitcoin touch $1Million till end of 2025 anyway I think Bitcoin easily cross $17-20K till end of 2020 .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This number is a little exaggerated and is not based on a true factual study of what is happening in the market, especially this period. All expectations seemed worried, especially after the arrival of the Bitcoin $ 10,000 and then the decline came back

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Setting aside the hate i have for infowars channel, i had a feeling over a year ago that even tho i wouldn't know where the exact bottom would be, next top could be somewhere in 360,000 and the that number would rise if the bear run would drag on further then the halving.

honestly even if these predictions aren't as accurate as we hope, making these predictions by multiple people will help build a bigger hype for Bitcoin and perhaps make a bigger bull run than is originally thought

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Max keiser predictions ar ejust very high to the moon.and hetting this much of target in very short period is highly impossible to my point of view.his predictions are great everytime as he is having a depth knowledge in the Bitcoin system.but depend on tje normal consideration i just wonder about the predictions

• +2 2

I hope Max Kaiser's forecast is correct and Bitcoin will reach $ 400,000 !! But I think this number is extremely exaggerated especially over the next short period, Bitcoin may reach $ 400,000 in the coming years

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think these numbers are fictitious and exaggerated and this may be the reason people think Bitcoin is a hoax and keep them away from it

• +5 1

12 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Max Keiser has always been a major proponent of Bitcoin. He understands the fundamentals and the technology Satoshi created and also understands why Bitcoin is really important for financial freedom and why it demands our attention. 

Mas Keiser had made a prediction that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 (USD) when price of Bitcoin was $1, but lately he changed his prediction into a more optimistic number. While being interviewed by Alex Jones at Inforwars he talked about the possibility of Bitcoin's price reaching $400,000 !!

We have to add on this Tim Draper's prediction of $250,000 along with the various models that predict price to rise at least 10x todays price for the next two years. Also the good news that billionaire Paul Tudor officially announced he supports Bitcoin and is also invested (probably heavily). Lastly the various predictions by many investment funds and bank reports about a good possibility that Bitcoin might soon see another bull-run.

John McAfee earlier cancelled his bet to mutilate himself if Bitcoin didn't reach 1 million USD by the end of 2020 and he even backed down from supporting Bitcoin lately. So we exclude this prediction from the list.

It is a fact that many influencers involved with Bitcoin are making claims about Bitcoin's potential for an exponential rise, and we can't deny that probably there is a good chance of price to rise a lot, in the next two years. My personal opinion is a moderate one. I am bullish and think that we have a good chance to revisit the $20,000 ATH, perhaps even during this summer. I am not confident about extreme price predictions, but I still don't completely rule out the fact that these prices might actually happen. I remember back in the beginning of 2017 that many traders and influencers were thinking that 1K was the top and laughing at $10,000 BTC predictions. 

I think that all of us have seen what Bitcoin is capable of doing and that we shouldn't exclude any possibility.

See the full interview bellow:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-surge-to-400k-max-keiser-quadruples-btc-price-forecast

If this will happen, well that's great but if it's not that's okay too because what's the most important thing here is we are earning despite of the threat of covid19 because we all know that not of all the people can work due to the quarantine but at least we are lucky coz we can work here and earn.

• +5 1

Yes i also hear about that. When i was searching bitcoin price predictions then i found a article in which famous crypto related people making predictions about price. I wounder to read that one of those is predicting that price will go up to 1 million$ in 2024. It was really strange for me to read that. 

• +5 1

I think he is not wrong regarding the price prediction of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. Let's have the patience, price of Bitcoin might get skyrocketed because so many investors are investing in it and BTC itself has the potential to change the financial system. 

• +3 1

I hope Max keiesr prediction bitcoin prices touch 400,000$ dollars will be  true, because he is good analysis for crypto currencies, but in short period bitcoin hit 400k$ dollars its impossible, because bitcoin halving later  immediately bitcoin prices not  increase, in my its just prediction only not every prediction success.

• +5 1

The price of course can rise. But I don't think it's that much. And the price of bitcoin does not follow any rules. It all depends on users and investors. This is my personal opinion.

• +5 1

I think it will take more years for this thing to happen. 

As of now bitcoin price is very low and I think once it already reached that amount then many people in cryptoworld would be a millionaire in instant. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin price has the probability to reach that higher levels as being predicted by many experts but this will take time or perhaps decades from now and it's advisable to invest at one's on risk not by being much confidence of these predictions because they are for a very far future.

• +5 1

When bitcoin rises, everyone will start to set astronomical numbers for its price and expectations, but when it goes down we don't see anyone in the foreground. I think this is only for the sake of trying to move the market.

• +5 1

On 5/11/2020 at 7:43 AM, BTC Future said:

Also the good news that billionaire Paul Tudor officially announced he supports Bitcoin and is also invested (probably heavily).

I actually watched one of his interview and he said he has about 2% of his asset on bitcoin or even more than that.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:43 AM, BTC Future said:

I am bullish and think that we have a good chance to revisit the $20,000 ATH, perhaps even during this summer

My prediction about is we are going to go up to 6-7folds bullish probably we will witness that late next year, 2021. We might see up to $100000 mark. Just my prediction though.

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I actually watched one of his interview and he said he has about 2% of his asset on bitcoin or even more than that.

My prediction about is we are going to go up to 6-7folds bullish probably we will witness that late next year, 2021. We might see up to $100000 mark. Just my prediction though.

Basically just 1% of these billionairs wealth is enough for them to risk on Bitcoin. It is more than $10million USD which is a really significant amount. I don't expect any billionaire to invest more than 2% as there is always high risk involved. Still Bitcoin is performing in a way that will probably attract more investment funds and we might have a good chance for the $100,000 mark as you said!

Basically on many predictions by experts on the field of economies and maybe on finance babe futuristic on the scope of Bitcoin, as of his predictions, as even that of the famous quote on Bitcoin reaching 1 million this 2020, as many predictions have been made on bitcoins future

It seems that he has great ambition, but I think that the price will not reach this price, and if that happens he will need a lot of time. It is true that bitcoin was less than $ 1 and because it is 10 thousand dollars, but the amount of 400 thousand countries is never short for bitcoin to reach, too, and I hope that The price also goes up

45 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

It seems that he has great ambition, but I think that the price will not reach this price, and if that happens he will need a lot of time. It is true that bitcoin was less than $ 1 and because it is 10 thousand dollars, but the amount of 400 thousand countries is never short for bitcoin to reach, too, and I hope that The price also goes up

I don't think that it will reach this high either. Still when I begun doing research on Bitcoin, I remember that $10,000 was always something that noone was considering. Some guys appeared in some conferences and claimed that there is potential for price to increace to 10k and even 100k and most in the wider community were dismissive. I think that we should leave a small window open just in case this happens.

Well, I don't even know this person and I don't believe that bitcoin could be 400 thousand dollars any earlier than 2025 or even 2030, I just don't read any predictions for bitcoin prices.

• +5 1

38 minutes ago, Rezort said:

Well, I don't even know this person

Seriously you don't know who Max Keiser is?

38 minutes ago, Rezort said:

and I don't believe that bitcoin could be 400 thousand dollars any earlier than 2025 or even 2030,

I believe that it would need many years perhaps decades to reach a price like this and it would mean that people actually adopt Bitcoin and at least half the world would buy it. Without adoption we won't go there. 

Edited by BTC Future

On 5/12/2020 at 1:15 AM, deboprotap said:

I respect Max keiser future prediction of bitcoin.But personally I do not believe in predictions,because crypto market is highly volatile,and many facts can effect this market now.A good news can make a good pump,on the other hand a fake news can also dump the market.Hope in long term bitcoin price can touch such high price

I also not believe that kind of predictions. 

For me that's a lot of amount for one bitcoin and if that thing happens then possible for cryptoworld to lost in balance. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c