Max Keiser Predicts $400,000 Bitcoin !! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Max Keiser Predicts $400,000 Bitcoin !!

Max didn't say when but maybe he knows. I am looking at the Bitcoin chart daily and the dips have ended. We need some time to rise slowly to 20k in two months and then we will probably have a strong resistance and a dip.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I find this very difficult to happen. we can hope for a new all time high and maybe Bitcoin can start a course and reach 100k but Max Keiser didn't tell anything about a date and this is because he knows it can happen in ten years maybe but probably not right now.

• +3 1

Oh i hope that! If Max Keiser are very good in prediction so i think that in the future it will be real. But i think that the cryptocurrencies will take more than a few months! so we need be patient and learn more about all of the cryptoworld to be expert in trading and exchanging!

Predictions are allways a meme remember in 2017 where McAfee said BTC will touch 1 million $ before the end of 2020 or he would chop of his dick? and right now we are nowhere at 1 million so its basicly just getting attention nothing else in my opinion

• +1 1

Amazing, expectations the least that can be described as crazy, I see big numbers, but nothing strange in the cryptocurrency market, everything can happen, but I think that a number like $ 100,000 as the price of Bitcoin is difficult to reach 10 years ago, and maybe more. .

• +1 1

Keizer said that “no coin can do something that BTC is not really doing or will be able to do soon”. He believes Bitcoin will likely eventually dominate 99% again. This is great news and calls for optimism.

• +1 1

These predictions are unrealistic and instead of calling prices we should focus on making Bitcoin more appealing and find new use cases and good news to promote. For example Bitcoin is lately used in Belarus for people that were cut off payments due to protests.

• +2 1

It will reach $ 28,000, it will be corrected and then it will reach six figures. Bitcoin's current price surge, which has so far passed $ 11,380, is destined to continue past its all-time highs.

• +1 1

I share with some of my friends the opinion that this price is exaggerated, and in order for it to be achieved, paranormal market prices must occur. I think that the rich in the crypto market and their purchase of large quantities of Bitcoin will bring the number to the level of $ ‭100‬,‭000‬ at the end of the year or next year.

On 5/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, gourav789 said:

this is really high amount , but there are still good prediction about bitcoin price in future Some says that bitcoin touch $1Million till end of 2025 anyway I think Bitcoin easily cross $17-20K till end of 2020 .

I think that this number is very large, and Bitcoin will not reach it, but the amount of 20,000 dollars may reach it at the end of 2020, but more than that will become difficult for the currency to reach.

• +2 1

This is one of my favorites spokes peoples in the televison. I am watch the Max Keiser Report a lot very often and he is a very good comendator. that I am respect so very much. Max Keiser is likes Bitcoin and it is what given me too another reeson to enter and begin tradeing.

• +2 1

Max Keiser is a famous journalist and Bitcoin holder since the early years. I think I've read that he bought at very low price in 2012 and became bitcoin millionaire. He is a good voice to listen, always optimist and tells truth about Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Max Keiser knows a lot about Bitcoin and he was one of the early adopters, he understands it completely and know that it will be the safe harbor when everything else fails. Bitcoin is hope and gives to humanity a mechanism to keep things working. It is decentralzed not having a person in charge giving the orders and it allows everyone to be included.

• +1 1

We hope that his price is correct, because we would all profit and become richer and richer, because as price goes up, I believe that the demand for bitcoin will also go higher and higher, because more and more people will become engaged with the cryptocurrencies.

Different experts predict the different different prices of Bitcoin but none of them predictions are going to be 100% accurate. Price of Bitcoin will be determined by the cryptocummunity. It can be changed anytime.

• +2 1

Max Keiser is a famous reporter from RT News and his opinion is well respected all over the world. I think he has a good reason to say that Bitcoin can reach 400,000 dollars. I have seen similar price targets given from analysts and investment funds. It can be possible and in only a few years.

I watch sometimes the Keiser report and it has been a few times he discusses Bitcoin. He is a Bitcoin maximalist and knows a lot about the technology and should be taken seriously as he bought very early too and informed people about Bitcoin for many years.

Yes, everything is possible with Bitcoin, but this number is large and it may take years in order to reach it because at the present time the goal of Bitcoin is to surpass the highest peak that has reached 20,000 thousand dollars and then look at new peaks

The prediction needed solid base where you present facts and figure it's not good to give your own expectation named as prediction for people to believe in you. BTC is pump and dump last time because of those kind of predictions which cause BTC drastic fall down and in 2020 it hits lowest price of $3800.So make plan and earn with manual working don't  relay on famous names predictions. 

• +3 2

These expectations can have two goals, the first is that it is the real value of Bitcoin in the future and it will reach it, and the second is that they raise the ceiling of expectations in order to attract the attention of their followers.

I think that we should keep the importance of someone that is highly viewed by many people and has knowledge of things we don't even understand when he is talking about Bitcoin. Max Keiser bought Bitcoin early and did say something similar earlier, I don't remember his prediction but it was about Bitcoin reaching a very high price. Maybe $400,000 can happen now or maybe later, still it will be a price that can be achieved.

• +1 1

I'm really sick and tired of such predictions! Every day a new person appears and claims something out of imagination and then another one comes and do the same thing and this process is going on and on! There is no point in knowing how much bitcoin might worth at an unknown date in the future! Don't confuse yourself with these numbers. If bitcoin is supposed to rise heavily, it will become known. It is today's value that really matters because we are dealing with it directly.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I expect more than 400 thousand dollars and I expect the price of one Bitcoin to reach in 2022 million dollars.