You must get banned!!!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

In fact, there are some items that are correct, but I do not think that it is good to ban the member from a slight error, as this may lead to the loss of a large number of good members, as there is no human who does not make mistakes.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 5/20/2020 at 5:58 AM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes I know about all this things that breaking rules and making post in wrong section and also replying irrelevant to any topics will lead to Ban and account so we have to be aware of all this things now the forum is very strict

That's right so be careful and follow the rules for us to be never ban here. 

Just do what's right and contribute useful post and comments, never do spam. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think all things are clear and with point by point about the bad things you do to be banned, so I think the best option is doing your proper good and constructive topics, and replies with your own words.

• -3 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 6/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, Niyaas said:

You are right mate, we may banned because of your points that you mentioned above. Always keeps the rules and regulations of forum and these are very important to beginners for continue working in here. I hope everyone know these terms and conditions very well."Be careful"

Indeed mate, we should always know the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid commiting mistakes that will turn to receiving a warning point. Members, especially those beginners should always go first to about forum to read the rules so you have guide what to do.

• +1 1

This rules are very compulsory to be followed by every member in this forum that is ready to contribute to the forum perfectly without makeup any kind of mistakes instead of receiving warning points.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Babubu609 said:

Let's us do what is right at the right time specifically to get ourselves protected follow the rules as stated and abide by it. This will maintain us permanently In this forum.

I agree, just follow the rules and never violate any of those. 

Be wise and maintain the proper behavior, let's prove that we are professional enough that's why we belong in this forum. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 minutes ago, Sundari said:

In my opinion, low quality posts are very confusing to users, what are the characteristics of low quality posts and do you have the characteristics of how low quality posts can be improved?

As i explained before, Don't look at write High-Quality posts, look at don't write Low-quality posts. A big different. 

• +2 1

Any one who made violation of rules of crypto talk forum then there is strong enough chance that he will ban or got warnings points in their account. So keep in mind if you are working on this forum made all necessary things to secure your account. 

• +1 1

The security of this forum is increasing day by day you don't know when you get banned. Each and every post you have done are monitored by the administration. So, you should always post useful post to get good reputation and more followers.

On 6/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

The security of this forum is increasing day by day you don't know when you get banned. Each and every post you have done are monitored by the administration. So, you should always post useful post to get good reputation and more followers.

We need more security and the forum teams are doing the best to improve the security system. You can see the forum is now developing some new system of securing as you can see the changes.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:22 PM, Mohssine said:

This is right, All this gathered in one condition , is reading the rules and respect them , if you do that you never face any problem , and you will safe you account from banned , so gays if you don’t read the rules , is suggested to read them.

Just follow the rules and regulations so you will never encounter any problem. 

Never violate those so you will never receive violation points. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the topic, there are many forum-specific laws that are no longer understood and simple for many members and you have simplified them as much as possible.

• +3 1

Yes, all of these points are valid, you must pay close attention to them and adhere to the rules of this forum.
I would like to add that all members must provide their best content related to cryptocurrencies because this will make this forum number 1 on the Internet.

Yes, this is all true. Since the community is increasing, moderators are being more strict so everyone must be careful on writing nonsense topic, posts or comments. Yes, even if you're just an old or new users, you can't get away on banning when you broken anything in the rule. So bicareful everyone. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will try my very best to avoid those mistakes. I also contribute a topic just like what you've said. I believe in you because of what you've post is very true and most of them agreed. Thank you for this. I got some ideas from your topic as a newbie.

• +2 1

If you breach the forum's rules, you will definitely be warned and then the final ban no matter what your account level is

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

14 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

Thanks dear @Babubu609 for your explanation and detailed points witch we can be banned if we do it, but the banned ip address i think its very rough for two or three brothers witch wants to participate on same wifi network, its vetter to delete or to think about other solutions. What you think ?

I don't think wifi have effect to your device, your androids  have different i.p address when you login with different i.p you don't have problem. The i.p view multiple when you we use the same browser to login several account.

We are always in this forum keep in our mind all these tips,we have to work here following the instructions of this plateform, we have also to write useful and meaningful topics and avoid useless topics in order not to banned,so we should be careful in our working.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Once you have violated the rules of the forum,you will get banned and then if you have received many warning points, then that is the time that you may get banned, I don't know the specific numbers of warnings before you get banned.

The draft law prepared by the committee said any direct or indirect use of cryptocurrency will be punishable with a fine or imprisonment, which shall not be less than one year, but may extend up to 10 years.and then you have done with us 

This is true, our account may get banned if we failed to follow all of the guidelines provided in the forum. As a beginner, we should always keep in mind the rules and regulations of the forum and always consider it. Always create good and meaningful topic/post and always check what you share in the platform. I believe that if we followed the rules and regulations really well then rest assured that our accounts are safe from being banned in this platform. Be creative and be mindful of what you share in the forum. 

• +1 2

If you did something thats against the forum fixed rules thats we must accept and agree them while we are registering, you deserve to get banned immediately.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

thank you for this topic my friend it was very helpful for me because i am a beginner. we must get banned if we dont follow the rules and regulations here because in every topic or forum there is a rules that must be follow if we dont follow it the the moderators or administrators will check our post and once they notice we break some rules our account will be ban.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

In every thing there are certain rules and regulation which must be followed strictly and in this forum there are a lot of rules which should be followed for each section and each post. If you don't follow then you would get banned for infinite time miss this great opportunity to earn.

BetFury