Why is Monero so forgotten? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Why is Monero so forgotten?

I think all coin are depend about their creator, some times there are some coin created by a person others created by a group or a such company, so the deference it is in the investment, if they dont invest in such coin to promote it so will disappear, this is what happen with the forgotten Monero.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/13/2020 at 8:30 AM, Summi said:

Yeah maybe after halving we will be expecting that for sure and that could even benefit us actually.

For sure, we should be expecting reversal of the trend so that we can benefit from the bull run, this will serve us a good profits after a long downtrend

This is just another tragedy that happenes to almost every crypto currencies out there that startup lowly with out much pumping and awareness, this really sucks alot as tobthose who tends to invest in such projects at thier infancy hopping it will be promising, but eventually lead to lose

The user always seek for those coins which  are always profitable for them. But monero was never so much innovative and the developer didn't also notice the currency with much attention. Not only monero but also other currencies have seen the same future in crypto world. These centralised coins always need to be cared and developed smoothly. 

On 4/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, BitTim said:

Monero isn't at all forgotten and infact monero coin is only that it's much of a private coin so it's activities aren't really known that much and such type of coin are good coins to interact with and make a difference 

Monero can be forgotten because many exchanges has been delisting this coin and the new users that come into cryptocurrency haven't come across it even once.

perhaps because lately is less used for anonymous transactions and the various mixers are preferred and also because no new features have been introduced for him for a long time...

The reasons why the cryptocurrency is forgotten and low in price are: low turnover and very low demand in addition to the failure of workers to encrypt this currency and use it in the earrup and all these attributes are in the Monero currency, which led to forgetting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, juma1 said:

Monero coin is actually forgotten by many and this coin has alot that is in question and they really don't have answers because the coin it's self it's very private in how it operates that's it's number one feature 

But miners have not yet forgotten this coin, it is very profitable for mining and also private guys like me have not forgotten about this coin either.

monero tokken almost like every other very lesser coin or tokkens out there in the crypto currency ranks is facing a long time hard ship in regaining price value, this has made it more difficult as the availability of this tokken is even lesser than what it actually use to be

11 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

As time goes on, I am sure we are going to see more and more concern about the privacy coins and part of this will be about  political pressure.

Monero has been one of the best performance coin in privacy coins and I think people has just left the era of privacy coin, but I think we might be expecting more of the privacy coin soon

Monero is so small altcoin that I by no means need to make investments. because following my opinion, altcoin is threat and small marketplace cap even risker a good deal. in order that I dont want to risk my capital for the crypyo that i am not positive.

11 hours ago, yuwira said:

Monero is so small altcoin that I by no means need to make investments. because following my opinion, altcoin is threat and small marketplace cap even risker a good deal. in order that I dont want to risk my capital for the crypyo that i am not positive.

Monero is a good source of investment, you don't know about monero and you are saying it is not good for investment, people have mined this coin and have invested in it, they all come out profitable. This coin have more time before it's tenure expired

European crypto exchange Bitbay ends Monero coin trading and the given reason to this move is security concerns overs Monero's  anonymity features. Many other exchange delisted Monero coin for the same reason so that's why people are not taking interest in this coin.

I don't think that monero is totally out of the cycle of Crypto usage, as it's a privacy coin, and we know the advantage which this privacy coin do have on the Crypto market. As even though the price isn't impressive, as I don't know when the value of monero will rise¿¿¿...

On 5/12/2020 at 6:20 AM, yuwira said:

In fact, Monero was one of the good currencies, which seemed to have a great future, it is not just a small currency. It has many advantages and most importantly, it is considered one of the best currencies for mining because it is easy and you can mining it on ordinary machines easily.

Monero was a coin about which everyone were speaking a year or two ago. I remember that indeed, but now it's like a popular musician from whom we haven't hear any new hit for a long time. 

Monero was a coin about which everyone were speaking a year or two ago. I remember that indeed, but now it's like a popular musician from whom we haven't hear any new hit for a long time. 

27 minutes ago, Tatiana said:

Monero never had any marketing. It's price is based only in adoption and also on Bitcoin's price as the rest altcoins. Still it is perhaps the only coin that has a purpose and actually do their job quite well. Privacy is a matter of grave importance especially when almost all other chains are completely transpartent and all transcactions can be traced to their owner. Good luck doing that with Monero.

Monero is not completely forgotten, if you have even some basic information about Monero you should know it is one of the few coins that always deserves the attention it gets because of its privacy, there are not that many coins in the market can compete with Monero in terms of privacy, Monero also has faster transaction speed than Bitcoin and even Litecoin while provide you with with better security and privacy.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:28 AM, tienda said:

if they dont invest in such coin to promote it so will disappear

I totally agree with this fact, marketing and hype are really important for a project (coin or other) In  other terms, promotion and community keep the project alive.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Monera is not a big altcoin and there is not huge demand for Monera, maybe that can be reason of forgetting Monera. That means none want to take a risk for investing in. But in my view there is still somebody, who prefer investing in Monera. 

If privacy does matter than Monero manages the privacy of senders, receivers and transactions amount will also be protected. Recently core developer team have added the extra features to mine Monero even in the better way. So if Monero overcomes the every hypes and false assumption, I hope it will still be the best coin in the market. 

• +2 1

On 19.10.2019 at 04:32, cheewy said:

there is less inovation in monero, also their team not active like others coin. i'm not sure about this to, but for me, monero already dead. i'm in twitter almost 6 hours everyday, and yes, i never know or atleast no one talk about monero right now. idk why

This coin is similar to one of those projects that is successful at the initial stage of appearance. Although things may still change.

I also think that their isn't too much demand of monero in Crypto market . this is really a amazing coin I also have good asset of monero in my Wallet . their is really a great chance that it's monero took bull run in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

not about monero but there's a lot of good coin way back then are already forgotten, because the technology is always moving forward to evolve, there's a lot of new projects right now that are carrying innovation, I couldn't say monero is lack on that, but the reality is, this new technology saw the weakness of every every each projects, so they've made a innovation to present the market place.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

Due to its emphasis on privacy, Monero seems to have found a strong position in the world of cryptocurrencies, but the sequence of peaks and troughs in its chart has caused the technical outlook for the cryptocurrency to fall further.

• +1 1