Questions about brave browser - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Questions about brave browser

I have been using a brave browser for more than 2 months, but I have not gained anything from it, because ads in the browser through which you can earn currency BAT are not available in my country because it only supports some countries

Withdrawals are not activated yet with the smarthone version, you can claim rewards (I claimed mine few ours ago) but it's only for tipping.

About the desktop vesion:

On 5/7/2020 at 10:08 PM, bitcoinb said:

@Lover840 There is currently a bug with the rewards option. the team is working on it and it should be solved soon. I have 200 BAT waiting for payment. You can find more details about it in the brave commuity forum. Be patient.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

If you earned some bat token previous month's then you need to check your account history where gone your bat token. And brave browser is good browser and it is working fine because brave working from more then two years and never any user find this kind of issues. 

Dear friend 

Brave browse is good for us. This browser give us in one month 5usd. And this browser have no add. Browser block all add. So this browser is popular from public browser 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:49 PM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone just a quick question about brave browser. I did start using brave browser 1 month ago and yesterday i was supposed to get BAT in my uphold wallet. I have connected my uphold wallet but i did not complete the KYC. So when i click claim BAT it showed me some kind of error and then earnings of past month disappeared now its only showing earning of this month. 

So you can't even claim bat without KYC in uphold wallet or is it something different happened to me? 

Also I'm still ads notification in brave but the count is not increasing in my brave rewards why? 

IMG_20200507_231806.jpg

Lol! Its BUT also required KYC verification?, but you are so lucky at least you are able to earn, because me since I've started to use BUT I never succeed to earn just once.

You have to pass kyc verification first in your uphold account for you to be able start seeing your earnings there. If ever there are still problem,contact support team,they will help you right away.

The problem you are facing might be as a result of country, some countries are not eligible or your country has been removed from eligible tiers of brave earners

I am not knowing anything about the Brave browser but thanks to your post that built a sense of wonder to know about brave browser and how it is used and what can be the advantages and how its related with the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I have never used this browser. I think it is not supported in my country. I want to ask you are there any prohibited countries that are not paid for?
For your problem, you can contact the support team.

17 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Withdrawals are not activated yet with the smarthone version, you can claim rewards (I claimed mine few ours ago) but it's only for tipping.

About the desktop vesion:

So basically you can just use the mobile version of brave to browse but you can't withdraw these earnings on mobile device that actually makes me sad but i must admit that brave is a very good browser fast and blocks every ad its worth to use even if it don't pay you. 

I remember been told that Uphold wallet demands KYC otherwise you won't be able to withdraw the BAT rewards. I also remember brave browser having concerns about people manipulating their rewards program. I didn't care about brave or Bat since then. Asking for KYC for a few dollars isn't worth it. Basically it is not worth it for most of the amounts these projects have to offer. 

On 5/8/2020 at 1:49 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone just a quick question about brave browser. I did start using brave browser 1 month ago and yesterday i was supposed to get BAT in my uphold wallet. I have connected my uphold wallet but i did not complete the KYC. So when i click claim BAT it showed me some kind of error and then earnings of past month disappeared now its only showing earning of this month. 

So you can't even claim bat without KYC in uphold wallet or is it something different happened to me? 

Also I'm still ads notification in brave but the count is not increasing in my brave rewards why? 

IMG_20200507_231806.jpg

Maybe what you experience is common error or bug. 

Much better if that thing happen again report it to those who can help you especially the help services. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

kyc is required for uphold wallet so yo need to do kyc.i think your problem will be solved after providing kyc if it doesn't connect ti support they can help you better.

So yes, you should have to own the KYC verified uphold account and you need to link it with the brave browser to earn BAT tokens in every first week in a month. Try to verify KYC on uphold which is not very hard and reconnect your wallet. 

I earned around $70 from brave browser. Now I'm not using this browser because now it is showing only error when I try to claim my reward. Actually if you want to earn good amount of money from brave browser then you have to share your referral links.

Dear friend, there are now some problems in the rewards department, so you have to wait until this matter is resolved in addition to being very patient.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you do not have a verified Brave account you will not be able to get your tokens that you received for viewing ads or referrals.

I had same problem with reward claiming but I did nothing and after 4 days it was solved. Browser is new and sometimes there can be some bugs so just wait for updates and try again or try to ask Brave support 

I think brave browser has started to deceive its new users about paying them and now they have started to take away their earnings but you can keep earning on this forum as it pays better than brave browser.

Well am actually using brave browser but little do I know we can earn token from it, tho most times it shows me something like earning  tokens but I never cared to check if it was real or not.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend,you will must need a verified uphold account withdraw your earned BAT from Brave Browser.If you didn't complete the KYC,your account is still unverified and you will not be able to get payment through this.I also stopped using Brave browser in short for a verified uphold account.

Edited by Jami273

In order to be able to claim and earn bat on this browser you are required to do the kyc verification. To be honest, this makes no sense to me as the browser promotes itself as maintaining your anonymity yet asks for your personal information in order to proceed and to earn from the browser ads. Therefore i decided to opt out and i did not do the kyc verification as it seems dodgy and goes against the nature of the browser.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

when you publish your post ( 7th may ) at that time there is technically problem in brave reward system , you didn't need to complete kyc for withdraw from brave wallet to uphold wallet . now you can easily withdraw your funds without any problems .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Brave browser is a quite famous browser and people are really trusted to use it. So i guess that the browser actually gives payment when completed a KYC. It also pays the users who uses it through BAT token. So i guess that you faced that problem because of some technical errors.Maybe you haven't done the KYC information right. So try again and if not works then contact the support box. 

• +3 1

There's no two way about it, KYC verification is a must. I have worked on this browser for up to 3 weeks and gotten some BATs but what really discouraged me from there was the KYC. I would have continued on the browser if there is a way to skip the procedure.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy