Quote the selection - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Quote the selection

Thanks for this idea buddy. I don't know that thing is working here. I used to quote the whole explanation even it is long because I don't have any idea about thins since i joined here. Thank you for sharing this, it is a great help for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2

i bet you that someone is going to reply on this post and quote the whole post like you didn't even say anything because they don't even read

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes this feature is really helpful for all of us , and many time i use it , and also i see many members using it , but sometimes we need to quote the all topic , so for me is not a problem to quote all the topic . Because we need read all the topic to understand and than we can quote.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Friend, yes, if the user wants to comment on something specific, he can highlight it in his message so that it is easier for users, I hope you understand me. Good luck

You can also just click quote and just remove unnecessary text that does not relate to your comment (I usually do this), but this method is also good.

• +1 1

I think if the user wants to comment on a particular topic, he should highlight that topic.  If it highlights then maybe it will catch the eye. I hope everyone understands. Thank you

• +1 3

Mate i think they would not know about this that quoting is only for a single line or a word. I myself got to know that the quoting is for the word or sentence. Thanks for sharing this knowledge. This will help a lot.

• +1 1

quotations denote specific meanings for the ones themselves quoted. sometimes quote a few words or paragraphs or lines for long texts. If not, do not cite the whole article. In fact, I don't see many people quoting and knowing how to cite

• +1 2

19 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

Working like a charm. Very good observation, one that I used for a while and later forgot about it. I hope that this tip will help many people from quoting the whole page, just to ask for information contained in one line, which is what the rest members only need to see.

Yes the quoting feature is good but many still don't know how to use it properly in a case where by  they quote the whole long topic instead of just qouting just few words where you want to contribute than making a post to look awkward and I hope many will find help from this topic thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well mate is really useful information for me I have no idea about this feature previously, so some times i quoted lengthy topics to give my reaction, but this feature gives the advantage to select the particular words and then gives our opinion, thanks to share this information.

• +2 1

Youmake realy an effective  posts . Because  mostly members  want yo qoute only  part of any posts  but they don't  know how can do it. You solves the problem  of all of us.

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this information with us 

I did not know that i can do that i thought that i can just do the full quote about the entire post 

Tank you again for thins helpful information 

It is a useful post, and this tool is good in order not to quote the entire post and this is bad because it becomes difficult to read the entire post if the post is long, but rather quote the part you want from the post to comment it

• +4 1

I also want to write this topic because when someone quote all the long topic it is very irritating for those who reads comments for skae of knowledge. 

• +3 1

You are right, my friend. There are a lot of people, unfortunately, they quote the entire post, so they must specify the text they want to reply to and not reply to the entire post. Maybe the reason behind this is that most of them do not know this method.

I have not seen yet  this option is also available for us and it will be more easy for everyone to quote their desire sentence only because many times we are quoting whole context even the topic is long then also but now after getting your content they will get the idea to quote only single sentence they want to be noticed.

• +5 1

Yes I agree with you

I Do not know what is the benefit

From qute posts

They just make post alone and along

With no any benefit from that

Thank you my friend

Quoting the entire topic is very bad and annoying, and our thoughts will always be distracted, so we have to use the feature of selecting important matters from participation and then quoting it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes.This is a good thinking.When we are commenting on others post,we usually can give reply of the whole topic is a post.We give reply of a specific points of that topic,so in that case it is much better to select the points that you want gibe reply and quote that selected points. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You have remind us a good thing brother, its real good and it will also save time to select few sentences in a topic to quote them, than to quote all topic. Its not bad to quote full topic which is short, but its bad to quote a full long topic.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Someone need full then they can quote full posts of anyone no issue and if the OP posts is much long then we need to select only relvent data not to full posts in this way we easily explained our views of someone. And don't gave massive posts for anyone because many users have not huge to first read huge.posts and reply to you be concise and specific about your questions.