Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

Yes.These forum is the best of all that i have used.And the spammers and the people who always post useless content,really don't deserve to be in this forum.We all need to stand together,supply as much informative post to the forum and make this forum the best.

• +1 1

On 5/16/2020 at 8:08 PM, Bruno52 said:

I think that if we all have these aims when joining this forum, there would have been no spammers or people who contribute poorly to the forum but we would have had an excellent forum with valuable information and a great educative platform.

There is manu users in this forum who have a good knowledge and good post where we can really learn new thing ,I hope we can continue like that to see more ,and all that it's for the benefits of the forum 

yes .by creating some good topics and posting some good comments we can help forum to become bery popular.and team would also like to.pay such type of users and they appreciate the users.so your all points are very true and should be remember by every member out here

• +1 1

That's fantastic you have given all the important points every members should keep in their mind then only we can survive here easily and it will be more effective for everyone to learn so much of things from Crypto talk it's a great platform for the new beginners they can easily make themselves more knowledgeable about cryptocurrency even this campaign will make themselves to work with discipline manner.

• +1 1

I agree with all of the points that you have mentioned here. The main aim of this forum is to educate people and draw attention to the crypto market, which is likely to be the future of payment. I think that this forum provides a great platform by which to educate people on crypto and to help each other in this knowledge journey with crypto. Furthermore, the forum is rewarding people for their help to other members by their useful posts and this is a way in which to promote learning as well.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, Babubu609 said:

follow the rules giving to get yourself save from restricted from posting and banning

This is our primary source of getting money and is very as when we get banned we have to be very careful by following the rules as giving to us and thank you for helping us remember the aims of this forum.

That's basically what i have been saying on every topic that asks the same thing over and over again.

I also think that forum owners love what we do as by either topicing or posting informational good content and self explanatory as from our own experiences using cryptocurrencies.

But the best about this forum is that you gather so many information that you can learn how to profit even more 😉

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/29/2020 at 7:38 PM, DreamStage said:

But the best about this forum is that you gather so many information that you can learn how to profit even more 😉

It is a well design environment for all learnings activities and job employment for all cryptocurrency users to learn at same time they earn to save lives and live a happy life.

Yes i completely agree with you that's why bro we should always follow the rules of the forum and works genuinely so that the quality of forum also increased along with our profit too. And thanks for sharing such a beautiful post about forum.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I totally agree with your topic here. There are some main purposes to the Cryptotalk forum and the last of them should be to earn money from this amazing forum.

46 minutes ago, Monz said:

I agree with you totally as this forum is for spreading awareness about Cryptocurrency markets and wants faithful person who works here without any fraud. And even the users should be loyal to this website because it definitely pays you what you deserve

Yes there are a lot of members who dumped Cryptotalk forum after they got what they need of Bitcoin. We are loyal to Cryptotalk because we keep it alive!

• +1 1

On 5/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, Whited35 said:

I have seen most of posts or topics are just focused to earn money on this forum but I think most of we member are forgetting the important benefits that this forum is giving along with money. We are having this great platform to have discussions about every issue related with crypto world which is helping us for getting the valuable ideas. 

Sadly but this is true, most of us, members only here for the money and forgetting the main reason why we are earning a profit, the forget to give back good deeds and post because it is the only thing to show that we are grateful that we are here.

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Sadly but this is true, most of us, members only here for the money and forgetting the main reason why we are earning a profit, the forget to give back good deeds and post because it is the only thing to show that we are grateful that we are here.

Just like as on Facebook, I am addicted on this forum. I repeatedly check notifications to check post quote messages which means I am eagerly waiting to read new messages from other guys on this forum and also want to see some unique topics for discussions,  this is how forum will be running so we visit it regularly in a day to make natural discussions which may really make the sense. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well, this is the truth that all of members here are just joining here because of money and they're just getting some information here just to answer some topics here properly which is good, i hope that they will used this forum to source of info's about cryptocurrency not only for money.

• +1 1

No one is far from wrong and everyone, regardless of their experience, may be exposed to some gaps, but adherence to the main objectives to the maximum extent is the only way to maintain work in the forum and exchange interest

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes these all points are mostly the main aims of the forum and according to its aim the forum is not going good as we have seen there was a lots of scammers admitted in the forum so i think there must be an effective procedure which should be followed for admitting any users.

• +1 1

I agree with you, the main purpose of this forum is share and spread personal knowledge or idea about cryptocurrency and take knowledge which you don't know. I always focus to give good knowledge about crypto and also I got lots of good knowledge from others users.

• +1 1

Off course this forum providing us a lot of benifits and in return of that,we should give our best to this forum to achive it's goal.For that we all must follow the rules always,creat much important and useful post about crypto and spend as much as time possible in it.In these way,our all out efforts can make this forum the best of all.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, magd said:

No one is far from wrong and everyone, regardless of their experience, may be exposed to some gaps, but adherence to the main objectives to the maximum extent is the only way to maintain work in the forum and exchange interest

You're right mate, we should set a goal so we are aiming a one objective which is making this forum a clean one for discussion. We are near to that objective as moderators are working too well in removing members that are trying to o spam this forum.

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 12:00 PM, Jami273 said:

Off course this forum providing us a lot of benifits and in return of that,we should give our best to this forum to achive it's goal.For that we all must follow the rules always,creat much important and useful post about crypto and spend as much as time possible in it.In these way,our all out efforts can make this forum the best of all.

This is a good thing to remember so as to stay save I have see many new users joining the forum since the unlock of the bindings of account, good posts are needed and constructive topics that derives attention and was straight forward.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:56 PM, MarsDota2 said:

The main reason why this forum was created because the admin wants to make the newbies have more knowledge so that crypto community will be having a better state so we need to help each other to make it better.

If we cooperate we shall make this forum the best than everyone sees it right now. We need to help the moderators to make the forum so clean by reporting all spammers on this forum. I can see many spammers repeating such a useless contents in the forum which is very bad to learn.

3 hours ago, rjroshan2 said:

Yes, 100% you are saying true. Crypto talk forum running this project with Yobit platform is not an easy task. They are spending huge amount of money on running this campaign successfully. As free workers, we have a lot of responsibility to deserve our best to this forum.

They have done a lot mate this campaign had run for almost a year now just 9 months now and they have spent a lot in paying users were many users have steal money here by spamming it's really sad. I hope they achieve what they want.

On 6/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I agree with you, the main purpose of this forum is share and spread personal knowledge or idea about cryptocurrency and take knowledge which you don't know. I always focus to give good knowledge about crypto and also I got lots of good knowledge from others users.

Well, this is not a learning center mate, this is a FORUM and the forum contains a DISCUSSION, it depends in every members here in this forum if they want to read some informations here to get some ideas and information about cryptocurrency.

The forum is not about money or bitcoin, but to learn and also add to knowledge here from your authentic contribution. Coins are just a motivation for the aims of this forum. If you do the work, you will be paid. 

• +1 1

On 6/28/2020 at 1:59 PM, DiamondBit said:

The forum is not about money or bitcoin, but to learn and also add to knowledge here from your authentic contribution. Coins are just a motivation for the aims of this forum. If you do the work, you will be paid. 

The forum objective was to create environment for teaching and learning of cryptocurrency to the world. The forum Ensure to spread cryptocurrency in different countries around the world and right now it was at process.