Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

Thank you for sharing this information, this topic gave me really good impact to work very hard. l would say it has motivated me. More than that l absolutely agree with your opinion. If we have decided to work here and to be part of this world, we should follow these rules.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

The main goal of this forum is to have fun working here and to know exactly what is wrong so you have to be careful about what you are going to do before working so that there are no mistakes.

1 hour ago, kipara said:

But this forum has few members, so us as forum members we need to invite people here

The forum is interested with only members that are ready to work hard in contributing to the forum to move forward

I have joined this forum in September 2019 and grew found of it.All the points you have mentioned above are right but we can add more because this forum can not be explained in few points.This forum have rewarded all people where the copy paste users mostly fill their begs and ruin all the prestigious of the forum.But we also gain very loyal and good contributers at the same time.We have to make genuine posts at the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes but creating posts

Need a lot of knowledge in crypto word

To be your post useful for all users

And to not get deleted his is my opinion

My friend

This forum is very helpful to everyone who wants to know more about cryptocurrencies. And since i enter in this forum i am not just earning in pay by post but also gaining knowledge about crypto and that is very important for us to be guided always on what we want to do whether it is trading, investing or a crypto writer.

5 hours ago, Kerseem said:

This forum have some goal which each members have to respect that and benefit also from the forum to learn and share knowledge about cryptoworld and abide by the forum rules. 

Yes it's all about the rules any one must respect them and every thing gone be a right ,if we all respect them we will improve the forum and take the next level 

Your all points are right.  And i think admins are working hard to get off spammers from the forum and they are successful in this. We should also contribute in thr forum growth by posting unique topics. 

7 hours ago, kipara said:

For every site cannot be satisfied for their level, so that's they will be required to be working as much as they can in order to improve their site more to make sure the site cannot be drop.

Sure, so thats site should be improving more usefully features in order to be atttacting people, because without new updates from the platform, the numbers of users might be decreased.

Thanks friend, you have give us good information. We have to follow the forum rules all the time and to remember why we are here, there are many accounts that have been banned because of not following the rules, so we should be careful to follow the rules here so that we can be safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

there are more spam members than the real and focused member who are ready to contribute to the hard work to this forum

I can say yes to this but the real answers is no because the moderators had done their best by stoping the real scammers from this site which are the countries that were banned those left now are low quality posters and non contributors that are members that are here for money they don't create topic to contribute.

Main reason for me is to fix misconseptions and help people while possible getting referral clicks, and maybe help this forum to grow in quality and in members. 

32 minutes ago, rekter said:

Main reason for me is to fix misconseptions and help people while possible getting referral clicks, and maybe help this forum to grow in quality and in members. 

You are right if the forum members expecially the the experts will invites members including the newbies as well  that will contribute with great effort I am sure they will be welcomed by everyone.

Yes my friend this forum is dedicated to talking about cryptocurrencies and we all should work hard to publish good content and improve the quality of this forum and not just make money from it

Most importantly, we shouldn't forget the forum is not all about the pay per posts campaign. It is a cryptocurrency forum and community to discuss topics related to crypto only. The campaign is an added advantage and should be seen as an encouragement. 

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For me, I believe that the main and primary goals of creating this forum are to support the yobit platform by paying members who register and work within it in addition to seeking to make this forum better than all the forums

16 hours ago, Brand1 said:

For me, I believe that the main and primary goals of creating this forum are to support the yobit platform by paying members who register and work within it in addition to seeking to make this forum better than all the forums

Yes we can accept your own opinions but the main question here is how do you  know That yobit are the owners or creator of this forum?

Are you thinking is because of the paybypost payments you received there or what?

I also think about this a the time but I don't get to have answers to this questions

obviously this is great opportunity for everyone to makes Some good income as well good knowledge here but we need to create some good post on weekly basis due to progess . hopefully we see some good creater in future .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

For me it is necessary to obey under the rules because it shows us being a good users here. Also, if you are receiving a payment, you should be a good posters who are making good contents in replies or creating a topic. We should be grateful for being one of those who are earning here.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, ethan1751 said:

What you say is the right thing, we all certainly want this forum to be big and good and in it users who obey all the rules. with that we are both working together for this forum.

If every one is aiming for a good place in this forum everyone will be happy because we have a clean forum.  We cannot make this forum a clean place if few percentage of members are just aiming for it. Everyone of us aim only a one thing to keep this work together.

Just now, Rinku Das said:

Your presentation is good. Sometimes we forget our main goal for complete our daily's task in a short time. For competing it we do mistake regularly. After some days we get banned from this forum. If we remembered our main goal so we can not miss this big opportunity.

You're right buddy. As we go along on this forum, we only aim to finish the 30 daily posts everyday and we are not focotsing seeing on the big frame so that we lost big opportunity. I hope we can clear our minds to change what we are aiming now if it good or bad to this forum.

I have seen most of posts or topics are just focused to earn money on this forum but I think most of we member are forgetting the important benefits that this forum is giving along with money. We are having this great platform to have discussions about every issue related with crypto world which is helping us for getting the valuable ideas. 

• +1 1

As on an aspect that which I think is in the aim of the creation of Crypto talk, was as to create a community with base related mindset, on Crypto. As having to create a community on the web for crypto enthusiasts us really on the search to be in part of any of them

• +1 1

I think that if we all have these aims when joining this forum, there would have been no spammers or people who contribute poorly to the forum but we would have had an excellent forum with valuable information and a great educative platform.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 2:57 AM, King98 said:

We can be safe so we have to be careful to follow the rules here and remember why we are here, there are many accounts that have been banned for not following the rules and you have given us good information We must always follow the rules of the forum.

That is true mate many accounts are banned for a reason and each account is banned with a proof given for why they get banned and those that receives warning points as well