Opportunities for those who are day trading likes - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Opportunities for those who are day trading likes

As an active day cryptocurrency trader, I prefer the real time market movements to determine my trading strategies in the cryptocurrency world. I track the high price volatility to make profits in the cryptocurrency trading sectors. 

Thank you very much for this information I liked very much and right now I go to Yobit to buy some EOS Coins to start trading with it 

You have found a nice strategy that works for you, this make it easier for you to make transaction easily without having any hiccups along the way. Trading with bitcoin price movement has been the pattern of most traders, this is no longer a new techniques buddy

As for cryptocurrencies, they are all unstable, and the price of bitcoin today reached 9700 dollars and this is an opportunity for everyone to achieve some profits through the field of investment or daily trading, but for me I prefer long-term trading, it is safer

• +1 1

But what if this coin raised down again

What will happen idonot think it is related with bitcoin so may bitcoin gets up and it is get down my friend 

That's true I also think it's time to invest on the EOs coin because since the price is down and the bitcoin price is moving upwards, this shows that the price of EOs coin will also increase too so I think the day traders can really gain from this little price movement.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is possible to benefit from this recommendation if you have worked on the possibilities that are estimated to happen only if it increased by a small percentage, this has good profits and only if you invest in a large amount you will get a lot I currently agree with this strategy only, I will review it if it is profitable, I am grateful to you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that i am very skeptical about the eos coin because of the fact that it is not a stable coin and to be honest i have seen many coins tank in price to the point where it becomes considered to be a dead coin. This is why i tend to stick with the well known and well established coins such as doge, btc and litecoin which are the ones that i use the most often. I will give your day trading a chance though and try this technique.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you but the problem is we don't know Bitcoin and eos price will go which way. I know eos price depends on bitcoin price because I seeking everyday on coinmarketcap both coin price chat. I will apply your strategy bytheway think you for this information.

Yes i agree with you , ani think that bitcoin will rise to 10000 $ soon and the eos coin will rising to a good amount , i really thankful about sharing your experience and also your expect , is very helpful for the beginner how want start trading and how want to investing in trading.

• +1 1

That's the basic trading rules right there, you buy low sell high, nothing new or special.

The thing is that it can be EOS today or ETH tomorrow, those prices fluctuate so much that you can buy everyone instead keeping yourself into just 1 coin.

EOS is a growing currency so it will probabily become better in the near future, we just have to wait.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This trading strategy can be used to make a profit, but the money that you bear the loss should be used because it is not a guaranteed method

THINK POSITIVE

Your words are very accurate, well thought out, I think that now the bitcoin price has risen to 9,600, this is a beautiful price, and also the price of that currency has increased by a good amount.

Yes it seems a good strategy and thank you for sharing it here on your topic, but of course we need to be attentive and careful at the moment when we buy or we sell, so is important to do some analyse before.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are a lot of calculations that you should do when you are trading against the dollar, not bitcoin, because when bitcoin rises, all the profit that you top it with will go to waste.

This technique is good
  I think I have no idea how this strategy works.  I will analyze it and experiment with the strategy and try to learn from it and understand how the strategy works.I will do this and try to earn income from here thank you.thank you.

eos has been well performance from last two weeks because it's price fluctuated from 2.45 to 2.60 $ four times I book my profit in this range means 5% each time earned from eos by doing four times means 20% earning from eos investment from 1st June to 22th June of 2020.

I recommend studying the projects of any cryptocurrency that you intend to invest in because no one can predict the fluctuations in the value of these currencies unless you study the project of these currencies well.

Your words are true and I agree with you on one side and I do not agree with you on the other side
What I agree with you is to take advantage of the Bitcoin decline in order to buy currencies and wait for the Bitcoin to rise again and make profits, but the matter will not always proceed in a stable manner, only the Bitcoin price will decrease and you will buy and drop more and become a loser in the deal

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/22/2020 at 1:55 PM, Captain Karim said:

I recommend studying the projects of any cryptocurrency that you intend to invest in because no one can predict the fluctuations in the value of these currencies unless you study the project of these currencies well.

That is a good analysis we really need to check every projects before we start any investment in cryptocurrency because crypto market is not always stable.

It cannot still be possible because there are many things that can happen, the price of the cryptocurrency changes so fast so its really hard to get profit in trading.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:23 PM, chrislynn said:

I gave all of you one best trading strategy which I done and always got some profit by doing this. I like to share with friends of crypto talk forum now we knows bitcoin price currently on 8607$ and eos coin on 2.66$ two days ago eos price was 3.06$ it means now 10% down it's big enough opportunities for us to make trading on eos coin. When bitcoin price goes only 200$ ups then I am sure it's price goes to 2.85$ to 3.11$ earns we easily earned up-to 10% in few hours or days. Used only eos/usdt pair not eos /btc pair. 

Thank you for sharing your strategy but I have my own which I earn profits everyday. 

I'm not into day trading but my strategy is holding where I'm just waiting for the right time to trade or sell. 

This strategy is more profitable I think. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This depends on the size of the capital and the search for currencies that can achieve.
 For example, if you bought a coin at a price of $ 2 and its price went up to $ 3 and entered with a capital of $ 100, your profit would be 50% of the amount you entered.

So you must always search for the best strategy for action

in my opinion this is true for all altcoins not only for eos, they are all connected as value to bitcoin and closely follow its value variations, its ups and downs so in trading we obviously have to follow bitcoin...

• +1 1

On 5/14/2020 at 9:19 AM, Whited35 said:

As an active day cryptocurrency trader, I prefer the real time market movements to determine my trading strategies in the cryptocurrency world. I track the high price volatility to make profits in the cryptocurrency trading sectors. 

I'm not a day to day trader because I much prefer holding a coin for a long time which I think most profitable than doing day to day trading. 

For me holding strategy is the best. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c