More successful career for hard working man or lucky man - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

More successful career for hard working man or lucky man

The crypto market is known for these permanent fluctuations, some of which are what are going on, and some of which are losses. Experts in this field did not come directly and become experts. Rather, several experiences enabled them to become like this and know when to buy or sell. This course is not only difficult, you have to save some time in order to have knowledge to work with

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Not only lucky man but hard working man has more successful career as per my thinking because in every job you need to do hard work and experience, which can be only gained by failing for many times rather than waiting for the luck.

I really dont believe in luck and I'm not a lucky man at all,Only work who can decide who is the successful man or not,even you win in lottery or something like tha,if you dond a hard worker you will lose all 

Yes, there are many lucky people, but luck did not ally at first, but perhaps they continued to learn a long time in the field of digital currencies until they got the experience and then their opportunity came and took advantage of them and they were lucky

We need to know that we are exposed to the risk when we do the trade or doing anything to collect income through internet, so we need to do a hard work learning about anything related to a such thing we want to invest. Nothing comes without any effort, so to be a hard working man our chance to success is higher than to be a lucky man.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Trading requires hard working because you must hard work to get positive result if you are successful today this is as a result of you taking action if you did not take action nothing will work.

I think that the investors that aknowledge when it's the perfect time to make a good trade are the best ones and not so lucky as they have information regarding some currency situation therefore they win more profitable moments rather then loses where a typical investor would bust probabily.

Nevertheless you can be a good investor if you work hard on your knowledge 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/3/2020 at 9:16 PM, chrislynn said:

Crypto currencies market is full of speculation because we always checking the difference sites which are made predictions about bitcoin next move or in future what can happened. Am saying about speculation business markets is lucky persons earned more on constantly basis or hard working man who always made trade of crypto market with wide technical and fundamental analysis basis. What do you think about it. 

Hard working people is the one who will be successful its not just about the luck. You can be lucky anytime but once you not work for the opportunity that you have, that luck will be in waste soon. Also working hard involves working with your mind and heart and dedicate them to your dreams. 

Well in my opinion those who make prediction in the movement of crypto has a lot of experience in the field. We cannot say that they are only a lucky man but also a hard working man because they dedicated a long time in this field.

Yes I really agree with you in order for us to be successful in crypto we must be hardworking and it really takes a lot of effort and time. Do not rush anything and everyhing takes in process.

31 minutes ago, Niyaas said:

you are absolutely right dude, A hard working man always keep their speculation on markets and price of cryptocurrencies and a lucky man got full of profits from the lucky ways.According to me, a hard working man has more successful career in present and future life. 

I agree with you mate. We need also to work hard to be able to reach the success in the future. Just like a hard-working man who can speculate the correct movement of crypto, they have a lot of dedication in the field. 

My friend, that trading in cryptocurrencies does not depend on luck only, but also on studying the cryptocurrency market, as well as studying the projects of companies that own cryptocurrencies as well as following the news of these companies.

For me smart hard working. Luck are like impossible for me luck never favors for me and I believed in smart hard working because hard working will pay up well but it needs time to pay up. So, you must do hard work to achieve the goal.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The hard working man always the best. A man should not rely only in luck. The luck is you, if you're hardworking. In this market the one who work hards is the one who will succeed. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/4/2020 at 1:01 AM, malik6314193 said:

Yes you are right. A hard working man always keep their eyes on the market and due to his hard work he become experienced in this market. 

That kind of people easily achieve success because of their experiences and other things or skills they use. 

For me they have more advantage more than any other people who believe in luck. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I didn't think that lucky member always receive profit from it's Luck . I believe that a experienced and knowledgeable person always makes good prediction . we should believe in our knowlege instead of luck .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In my opinion, a hardworking man can have a successful career in trading cryptocurrencies than the person who only relies with his luck. Given the fact that certain hardworking man has a vast knowledge about trading, just like what you stated "wide technical and fundamental analysis basis" in trading. The person who depends on his luck/fortune may become succesful in a limited time, let's face it, luck will not be always on our side but the hardworking man will be triumphant in the long run because of his hardwork and his eagerness to achieve his goals. Remember, "you reap what you sow". 

for me as a newbie here i depend my self on luck because i don't know some other forums here if I'll do something that i didn't know i will get some consequences but the really successful here is the hard working man because hard working man is a well experienced, has a lot of knowledge here and a courage to do what he or she doing in this forum to achieve success.

BetFury                                                   

In order to achieve success, you must work hard and do not depend on luck for sure, and if you are lucky, this is a good thing and helps you more to succeed, but we must not rely on luck.

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, I agree. But luck isn't always around. There will be a time that the a lucky person will not earn constantly. We need to be a hardworking type of person. When you are hardworking and have a knowledge about cryptomarket, then you'll be better than a lucky person. Action is better than luck.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:07 PM, Maroua said:

Yes, but I do not have the ability to work in trading yet, even because if I trade and have weak knowledge, I will lose huge losses. Only professional traders can enter the market and trade at any time, even if the market is unstable.

Just continue learning new knowledge about taking so you can learn some basic things to do and you can apply what you have learned so you can avoid losses. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The cryptocurrency market is an open market and therefore opportunities in it are permanent and frequent
Therefore, luck plays a role in addition to the effort and the search for these opportunities, which can achieve good gains
In my opinion, the most important factor for success is patience.