More successful career for hard working man or lucky man - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

More successful career for hard working man or lucky man

You need to the hard work

Next to the good luck

The good luck may help you

Some times but almost times

You need to your work

Really work

On 5/3/2020 at 4:16 PM, chrislynn said:

Crypto currencies market is full of speculation because we always checking the difference sites which are made predictions about bitcoin next move or in future what can happened. Am saying about speculation business markets is lucky persons earned more on constantly basis or hard working man who always made trade of crypto market with wide technical and fundamental analysis basis. What do you think about it. 

Hello my friend .  Certainly the talented man, who knows what he does, is more successful than the lucky one, because luck comes and goes, and he can lose everything, but the talented one does not lose.

Luck plays a big role in the world of trading and coding, but luck cannot be relied on, but new methods must be adopted and work capabilities developed in this field because luck will not always work properly and the conviction that there is profit and loss and both cases must be accepted without despair is a very important matter

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes there is lucky in crypto currencies and sometimes there is no lucky! You can earn 0.05 bitcoins with lucky in a single day trading then you can lost it all tomorrow! Its good to learn how to get profit with crypto than waiting for lucky!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right in that, my friend, I think that the two things must meet in order for the profits to be good, we need to work hard in order to gain experience in the field of trading, for example, and to know the basic things in this field, as well as if we have good luck with a pure experience, we can achieve good profits

Hard working  is more important  Because  we have to something  always  tobget some thing good.  So i think  that we can achieve  something  by hardworking  but eligibility  also important. First make sure in that field  You have talent. 

We all need a good experience because we can make our future brighter with this experience.  We have a lot of benefits if we can get a good idea about trading or other sites that are there or work well.

Yes you are right i believe that hardworking man is 

Always get success because they are aware of

The changes of markets and they learnt already 

On their experienced.

In my opinion for being the best trader you need also to have some chance, without it, you can't. But more than luck you must also have knowledge and experiences to get success. 

I think there is no way to succeed by luck. No luck always stands on one side. I'm not a lucky person, I'm just a person who works hard. I believe that hard work and hard work will pay off.

Friend, if we look at the long term, then a person who really knows his business will always earn more than that, he was lucky once. Good luck

Luck is only a favour bro if we do analyse the market and  give our time really understating and finding similarities in the growth of btc then we can predict the next move and i think we can do good if we work hard but we should be smart too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

According to me, more successful career for hard working man rather than lucky man because hard working man. Hard working man work everyday and learn many things from Cryptocurrency but lucky man get success one day or few weeks but he can't get success everyday because Crypto is not predictable.

I think hard working man will be the one that is be more successful in cryptoworld. Well, I think that because being hard working is always paid off. Yes, you are lucky, but not all the time you will be lucky. There comes a time that you will be out of luck but if you are hardworking, you can still earn from cryptoworld. You can still be successful even you are not lucky.

4 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Hard working man work everyday and learn many things from Cryptocurrency but lucky man get success one day or few weeks but he can't get success everyday because Crypto is not predictable.

This is actually true mate because it's worth to see that you are earning some profit that you worked for unlike just to be getting lucky once and get a huge profit instantly, happy posting.

Personally I have always thought that every effort has its reward if we work hard and strive daily we will have the success that we want sooner or later 

I think that luck is not very necessary when trading in crypto currency as the most important thing when trading crypto currencies is knowledge of trading and investment.

I think fundamental analysis is very hard in the cryptocurrency world. As you said, I think a person who believe in hard work than that of his luck, will be always happy because he will be capable take any situations comfortably and make strategies according to situations. 

That's very true success is only coming with hard work many times the luck factor is also required but you have to be focus on your work many times the difficulties will come in your path but you have to focus on your goal then only it will be possible to achieve your goals and in cryptocurrency nothing will be going to easy if you are not having knowledge.

I never believe in luck, that the people who can make profits are the people who work hard and carefully within all areas of cryptography, and that the success rate based on luck is very little.

Even the luckiest person in this world cannot guarantee them to get or make good profit as trading crypto currencies is not about luck but its about on how we manage those risks and anticipate the movements,it is also about how wise and patient we are when dealing with it.

Lucky man will rely on his dream to become true. But hardworking man has the right to be successfully and that what make them difference. In order to be successfully you need to be hardworking and keep learning

Well for me I think the hard working will always be more successful than the lucky one, because the lucky one might not be lucky always, and also predictions are not perfect, so the lucky might be unlucky and loose alot, while the hard working while always make profit in trades due to the price movement which has has spent much time studying and watching.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that as much as there is an element of luck when it comes to crypto and making decisions to trade, there are many that have this as a career and this shows that it is a skill more than a luck thing in my opinion. I think that with these people if they monitor the markets effectively they are able to make pretty good predictions. Of course there are anomalies that they are unable to predict, but i think that in this way they are able to recover these losses as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a good profession, and through which a good profit can be made, provided that you are an active person

THINK POSITIVE