Interesting fact about halving - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Interesting fact about halving

I hope all of us know what bitcoin halving is. Can bitcoin increase in this time of 2020, May halving? I will say yes but will not be like in previous time. 

I

n 2012 to 2013 bitcoin increase from $11 to almost $1100. That is 100x gain. But later it declines to a price slightly below $700. 

In 2016 to 2017, the price of bitcoin increase from $700 to $19,600. That is 30x or more increased. 

On 2012 to 2013, the price increase was 100x while the increase was 30x in 2016 to 2017. So this time, the price will increase but may be less than 11x because there may be a constant factor unknown yet that will not let it increase 11x which suppose to be. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Certainly it is not possible to compare with the number of multiples here, the price increases very significantly, in the end there is a material value for bitcoin, that the arrival of 4x will be a very large number, I trust that it will exceed 20000 this year but it will not be as 100,000 for example.

5 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I hope all of us know what bitcoin halving is. Can bitcoin increase in this time of 2020, May halving? I will say yes but will not be like in previous time. 

I

n 2012 to 2013 bitcoin increase from $11 to almost $1100. That is 100x gain. But later it declines to a price slightly below $700. 

In 2016 to 2017, the price of bitcoin increase from $700 to $19,600. That is 30x or more increased. 

On 2012 to 2013, the price increase was 100x while the increase was 30x in 2016 to 2017. So this time, the price will increase but may be less than 11x because there may be a constant factor unknown yet that will not let it increase 11x which suppose to be. 

It might be 1000x as well, nobody really knows where this thing is going. Fixed supply might cause a lot more fomo then we have experienced so far. I remember laughing out loud when last time we were around $300 and people were throwing theories that one day the price could be even 10k. How little i knew.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, rekter said:

It might be 1000x as well, nobody really knows where this thing is going

If you know how halving works, you will know that it is not possible for the price of bitcoin to increase 1000x. Expect the price not to be more than $15000 this year, next year it can not be more than $20000.  

5 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

If you know how halving works, you will know that it is not possible for the price of bitcoin to increase 1000x. Expect the price not to be more than $15000 this year, next year it can not be more than $20000.  

It's called fomo and speculation. I know perfectly how the halving works, but i am not sure where you are getting these absolute price limits and why would they exist specifically related the halving, price don't need to drag on the absolute bottom support line somewhere where the mining is barely profitable.

Somehow you are limiting the price growth to 20k next year after reading what the op said. Would like to know why.

I think have long passed on anything what's "possible" with bitcoin.

• +2 1

I expect that the half strategy will differ this year from the other years because the world was exposed to many events that led to changes that we were not expecting so this half cannot be likened to the previous half that happened in 2017 and I think that bitcoin fought the harsh conditions to rise and not to fall and fall apart

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I

A lot of experts are comparing the previous two bitcoins that were marked by large jumps in the currency price at the time of the halving and this half is expected to be different and Bitcoin may not see a bull in the months following the event.

• +2 1

I don't think previous type increasing we see in this 2020 halving, because in psst all conditions fever against bitcoin, but now all now conditions reverse, now we suffered against big disaster and economy also very low so we accept 15000$ dollars bitcoin halving after.

It is possible. There is a logarithm that predicted the average price and it is similar to that. The next milstone seems to be $100,000 although there is nothign that guarantees it and we have to take into consideration that both last times massive waves of adoption happened. People involved were up by thousands in 2013 and up by millions in 2017. I guess we might need billions to get involved this time.

for me realy interested fact that till 2016 bitcoin is less then 2000$ then within two years its price makes their ATH 19600$ what's huge profits for those who Buy's bitcoin on 2016 and sell at peak time. May be only few percent people who do this. And again now huge pumps of bitcoin from yesterday morning to today morning 1300$ ups almost in 24 hours due to halving event.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:33 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

I

I wish i increases little bit but no bro this year halving do nothing, the halving is done and nothing happens, its like the old days, maybe i hop it increase in the next few weeks, because we are waiting  for the magic to happen.

I can say it is possible to reach 11x increase but we can't be so sure. Bitcoin price increases by speculations which affect demands and supply. Even with the same demand situation (which is likely not be the case) , the decrease in supply of new coins will definitely affect the price. It might take longer than expected but we will definitely see a new set of bitcoin millionaires.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In the current situation of the market you can predict the real value of any cryptocurrency because due to the pandemic situation the economy of every country  is dumped and also in the crypto, It is better not to predict and don’t keep hope about something

20 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I can say it is possible to reach 11x increase but we can't be so sure.

Nobody knows the future, but there are sone predictions that can be so accurate, bitcoin can never grow 11x, this is not possible with the look of things, before it can grow to such amount, it needs a market capital of more than or almost @ trillion dollars. 

This half cannot be likened to the previous half because the price has not really grown for this amount and in this year the Bitcoin witnessed many challenges, such as the virus crisis, and I believe that the growth in price will happen in the coming months

All the facts that I have seen are true, but let me summarize them for you. Bitcoin Halving comes every 4 years (not specifically) is given in prizes to adult minerals, in which the amount of daily bitcoin production is reduced and a simple note is always after halving

U think the boost up will continue now also after this halving happened. Because the market quite seems in a maintained position now. But all on a sudden the possibility to rise up the price is quite possible. We also seen it in our previous halvings. The expert says the price can go upto 20k usd this time. So let's hope if that goes then it's a good xgance to hold up some bitcoin. 

Just a common fact which is actually the epicenter of the Halving is on that of the 210000 blocks mined is what happens for the bitcoin network to go through the scenes of having to experience this of the Bitcoin halving to occur as this the center of the halving to happen 

Halving for Bitcoin is done to create the steady supply and to make mining more difficult. Third Bitcoin halving has been already done so I believe, price of Bitcoin may get skyrocketed after sometime. Main factor for price effect for Bitcoin in the crypto markets is due to supply and demand ratio and halving has the huge significance for this matter. 

Edited by Whited35

For those who are not related to the term "HALVING" of Bitcoin, is a phenomenon that happens when the returns of the miners are divided in half when creating a quantity of new Bitcoin. This happens approximately every four years and works to control the distribution of cryptocurrency, prevent the inflation, among other important roles.

• +1 1

Hello, thank you very much for information. It will help me understand a little more about this process. I hope that when the next halving arrives, I will be able to make investments and take advantage of it to earn a little money. Thanks

I don't think and don't see that bitcoin will go centralized, Bitcoin is made to be centralized in its feature. This is one of the reason why people choose to invest on it. Instead of making it centralized, creation of new kind coin that is centralized will be available. Ripple is a good example of a centralized coin, it has good demand in the market but people still choose bitcoin even decentralized.

• -5 1

Every halving till date has provided with price pumping in the following

days or after certain time period. Even with the previous halving similar

thing happened. People expected the growth to happen by the days

After halving. There wasn't big change, it slowly got impacted by the year end even when there were no big news relative to bitcoin.