We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:12 PM, th3nolo said:

I think it's excellent, I remember when I was new to other forums I used to do that and it helped me a lot to grow in reputation and credibility.

Always giving credit to the person who created the content, because otherwise I would be considered a plagiarizer.

As a member of this forum what i truly feel i just share my feeling with you i want to grow crypro talk and i want to make it better in all aspects.That is the reason why i posted this .and many members given their views about this.I hope  the administration  consider this request and do something about this.Forum is very strick with its rules.So no copy paste here could work.

• +5 1

If you want to save these useful type of posts then i think the better way is that so you need to save these posts in MS word, i meant you need to copy these type of posts and and paste it on your own PC and give it a good name in your PC which you can easily pick it in the right time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

What a good option. A good post or comment may helpful for the other user. I wish the admin can give the easy way to find the collection of best post in this forum. Keep giving useful post guys, information that you write on your post may needed by your friend here.

• +5 1

You can save your favourite posts or comments just by bookmarking the link. Its so simple. You can also copy the text and save it as a note. 

• +5 1

20 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

If you want to save these useful type of posts then i think the better way is that so you need to save these posts in MS word, i meant you need to copy these type of posts and and paste it on your own PC and give it a good name in your PC which you can easily pick it in the right time.

I appreciate your advice i like it.I will consider your advice and try it.But as i see many  useful posts are deletes because their  posted members have been banned from.crypto talk.It would be best if any member got banned and their good posts would be not deleted.Theae posts will later come in use  for future refferences or information.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

I appreciate your advice i like it.I will consider your advice and try it.But as i see many  useful posts are deletes because their  posted members have been banned from.crypto talk.It would be best if any member got banned and their good posts would be not deleted.Theae posts will later come in use  for future refferences or information.

Of course this idea is also very good if the moderator or the admin of the forums are not deleted the posts of the banned member of the forum then it will be very good for us if we need  these useful post in right time.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

42 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Of course this idea is also very good if the moderator or the admin of the forums are not deleted the posts of the banned member of the forum then it will be very good for us if we need  these useful post in right time.

As i stated in start i am member of crypto talk forum what i say was what i feel on this forum have.So having good posts from any previous or current members can be save or pinned in our profile will be great  help for mutual talk or any other related topic which would be under discussion help us and we can under stand easily what any other member was trying to say that time.Some prediction or advices or use full  information.

• +5 1

You can use "BOOKMARK THIS TAP" in your browser and save the topic you like and reuse it whenever you need it.

This is a workaround I suggest you if your suggestion is not added

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

yeah i also like this idea. because some posts that i want to save for later reading is hard to find and sometimes i do forget what was it. 

• +5 1

You can save posts to topics you like through your browser and click on the star in the URL rectangle
And come back to her whenever you want

• +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Ohhh, so now I can see another "must be added" feature in here other than the notification for getting their posts deleted. I agree with you, mate! This forum should allow us to save posts and comments that are important. Good idea!

• +5 1

i do also love this idea. in my own opinion, it would be faster to access some posts that you want for later readings or comments that are actually matter.

• +5 1

Yes you are right, maybe some time in the future we will need their informations to solve some problems, but I think the moderators are thinking about something bigger to give us

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This feature is the one that I want that even if we don't have time to reply for it at the moment, we can save it and talk about it later which is efficient.

• +5 1

You can save the link of the topic you liked in a draft and come back to it whenever you want and this is a suggested solution from me

On 11/2/2019 at 5:24 PM, Barau12 said:

We need to save some of those post l for reading later or to make reference to them. But the option has not yet been integrated in the forum but maybe it might be available soon

To save a post is less useful if it is not integrated in the forum because the results you post don't care about later. But I'm sure someday everything will be available soon because of one thing, there is a sense of caring and change.

• +5 1

Yeah that is a good idea. I also see some posts that are very meaningful and useful for me so i need to save those posts to use it later. I hope they will do more features just like that "save post". 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be used later  .what do you say about this option.

I think making this suggestion real will take the time of the team to implement it so I suggest simply save to your browser the links of the topic that you want.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/23/2019 at 11:09 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

You can save the link of the topic you liked in a draft and come back to it whenever you want and this is a suggested solution from me

You are right I also doing that if I find some interesting topic I just saved the link then when I have free time I check it back by simply clicking the link.

I think you can leave a link to a friend who likes your posts..Because if you then click on the link will immediately go to that post..and you use also bookmark,history and others option but my opinion is that link options is the best option save the post...

On 10/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Yes, I'll do it sometimes because a lot knowledge everytime I've seen many useful post and i want their post also, If you want save it so that you remember always about Bitcoins or anything of useful post.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:35 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes we need to save topics, comments, and posts we think may help us or get our attention so it will be easy to find it and not that time consuming.

i think there is more imprtants things to add in the forum , simply if you want to find a topic you participate in just go to your profile and search 

This is actually a feature that is not really needed because you can set it yourself to save the topics you like through bookmarks in your browser

I agree with this. We need to save posts that can eventually be useful in the near future. I think it would be great so it would ne easy to view as reference when we need it. I know there's a search bar so we can search about it but it cost so much time but if there's a save post, we can easily view what we saved.

I think you can fo that easly . Because you have notifications for the topic post you made . You can make choice of it and than you pick it put on your pirvate email or norepad to save . If i wrong sorry