We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

21 hours ago, Makavelli said:

I would suggest you bookmark the link on your browser 

I am doing book mark for many useful and informative posts.They help me on many occasions.Some time i use them as reference.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

what do you say about this option.

Currently, we don't have such feature, and it could prove as beneficial, but not necessary. We do have a Follow feature found at the top right of a thread. It would send you notifications if new content is posted.

10 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Currently, we don't have such feature, and it could prove as beneficial, but not necessary. We do have a Follow feature found at the top right of a thread. It would send you notifications if new content is posted.

We can follow or share thread to other places like facebook,whats app.But it would be great help if we could save thread in our profile .

On 10/21/2019 at 11:21 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

every post and comment has a link actually, if you click on the date above each comment you can see the link, then you can bookmark it in your browser and use it whenever you want

You are right every page if any website in the browser when you open it the link that's will appear on search bar is the direct link of that page

I think you can follow the topic in every side of this forum to become more updated of you want and get a notification if new content exist. But all in all you have a good idea but somehow there are many alternative way you can do that thing and yes that idea can make the forum more explorable.

Screenshot_2019-12-25-17-46-16-805_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

On 10/21/2019 at 3:21 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

every post and comment has a link actually, if you click on the date above each comment you can see the link, then you can bookmark it in your browser and use it whenever you want

it is an online saving option, and another way but this is not related to the forum. namely by copy and paste comments or posts that you think are good, and just save them in notepad so that they don't disappear.

8 hours ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hello buddy i would like to tell you that you have made a very good point which should be added in this community forum definitely. This feature will help the user at an another excellent level. But we can do this thing with the brower's bookmarks too. 

Thanks for  appreciation  ,This form have  great potential and i am very confident about its future.This form has grown so fast in few months.It will become a great place in future.In future they will add these kind of features i hope so.Before that lets just book mark or save them offline.

I  am also  want to save some post and comments in my profile.But there is no any features in cryptotalk forum to save comments and post.I think admin can add this features

Thanks a lot for your information. I think there is no feature to save comment or post . If admins check it takes a step to add this feature it makes a positive impact.

I think if you need this you can save this in your mind or any other sheet. if the option is implemented then it will be good but until now you save to another place. there are many useful reply by senior members.

If it possible to save in the profile then it will be good for all the members. there are many useful comment from the senior person which is needed for our crypto life.

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

In every post you must be careful. You must also raised questions and topics that are useful for us to give crypto talk what is due to them. We must also research before posting for us to gain knowledge about certain topics and for us to be productive in the topics that we will raise.

8 hours ago, FaithJoy06 said:

In every post you must be careful. You must also raised questions and topics that are useful for us to give crypto talk what is due to them. We must also research before posting for us to gain knowledge about certain topics and for us to be productive in the topics that we will raise.

Of corse i always care about this and make comments when i knew about it.All other members are also like this they  easily pin point you when you deliver wrong information about topic.All are doing their best on form.

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Well,this is a good idea,it will be useful especially if that posts can help you in some ways and no need to look bac,search,or copy it on a piece of paper,it will be convenient if we can just save it.

3 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Well,this is a good idea,it will be useful especially if that posts can help you in some ways and no need to look bac,search,or copy it on a piece of paper,it will be convenient if we can just save it.

Yeah,and if this posts is deleted we can see it in our profile where we save it or archive it.It will become very convenient for us.But it all depend on form Administration they know how to run this form.

11 hours ago, Ilustration said:

All post here are important,  i think pin post only the most needed by newbies and also in bitcoin important links

You are right all topics are important in form.They are like treasure of knowledge i have learnt many useful things from form and learning now.But its just a proposal if we have this feature we all will have more information on our wallet(Profile).Easy for us.

There are many useful posts which effect goodly in this site, we can follow it,we can save it how our next commenting will be great to see. 

Just copy the comment or post and save it in a word file or a txt file or on google spreadsheets, no need to save it on the account

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Its a great idea to put a feature that will able to save a useful post because I find it very hassle if I screenshot that certain comment or post because I need to search it again and again. So adding this feature will be a great help for all of us

It a good thing. But I guess you can also comment on their post and be able to view it later which could be under your profile for review but yet it sound kinda tasking if you have number of post you commented on before. Or just create a folder in your bookmark for later review.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:21 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I agree with this mate, you can see it by back for the date that they arr posted it and if you have some patience, you can scroll it to their profile but it takes a huge amount of time. This is the best option that you can do mate. Happy posting.

Yes it is a good idea indeed. But you can also copy the link of the post and bookmark it in your browser. But yeah there should an option for marking the post as favourite so it will be easy for all of us.