I did not find my posts yesterday - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I did not find my posts yesterday

I did not find my posts that I did yesterday. Did something happen in the forum because I was unable to post for 10 days, can I know from you, is this also happening with you or not?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8

10 days? So did you get a warning or something? Maybe your posts broke some rules and they got deleted. At least that would sound like the obvious reason if you got warning point and all.

Everything is fine on my end so it's just your account.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

My friend most of the time the unhelpful topics are deleted and it appears that you violated the laws of the forum so your topic was deleted and you did not find it for this reason so you must adhere to the laws and post good content

I been gone for long days and in my yobit account, it was indicate there that i have many post deleted almost 100, so i need to fill those so i can earn again. I suggest, you should keep posting here everyday so that you avoid having deleted post.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is not happend with me friend my friend . But I think you face this problem  because  you did something  rong. May be you have get some warning  point. Or post some useless  content  so that you  were  not able to make post for 10 days.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Currently, the forum is very strict with the publications, so we must be careful where we comment or what we comment to avoid deleting some posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yesterday I worked in Crypttalk, I didn't see any technical problem here. All features and facilities were available here. Maybe you got warning point so you were unavailable to post.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Maroua said:

I did not find my posts that I did yesterday. Did something happen in the forum because I was unable to post for 10 days, can I know from you, is this also happening with you or not?

I don't know why you could not post for 10 days because i didn't face any such Issey in the past days. Did you received any warning point from the moderators this is the only way that restrict you from posting. 

13 hours ago, jack0 said:

please stop making duplicate posts, is topic being answered thousand times. check about forum. low quality/spam posts will be get deleted.

This is not a repetition. The reason for the question is to know if this is happening to everyone or only happened with me, and this is not spam as you described it. Please respect the posts of members.

20 hours ago, Maroua said:

No it didn't happen to me, but maybe your posts get deleted, i read some posts that say my posts get deleted, and i figured maybe your post get deleted, but you can cheek it in your activity's if its not in there its definitely deleted.

• +1 2

There must be some mistakes because 10 days you were unable to post! Thats not normal. Just keep posting for some days and your account will be normal if you don't have warning points and if your account is steal eligible in the campaign.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I suggest you to read the rules of this forum more than one time to understand the rules here well.. because i think that you broke the rules by posting useless posts or posting a post in a wrong section.. also maybe you just warned by a moderator.. i think that 10 days is a long time so you made more than one mistake.

maybe your posts got deleted it happens when you share useless content or sometimes topics got deleted.you should share more creative posts and attend in topics that you think it would last a long time.

• +1 3

Your posts should be useful, constructive and at the heart of the topic in order for them to be calculated, otherwise they may be deleted from the forum by the managers and perhaps this happened to your posts.

• +1 2

On 4/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Maroua said:

This is not something to ask, because we all knows thats moderators everyday are doing the operation of deleting the useless contents, so your post also were deleted. 

Some topics that are considered not to be useful or violates forum rules gets deleted upon being noticed by the moderators and they will probably disappear from the list of your topics in profile.

I've never had this problem with me before, but why didn't you post to the forum within 10 days? It looks like you received warning points on your profile because you did not adhere to the forum rules while posting, and I advise you not to be absent for a long time in the forum CryptoTalk and to continue working

• +1 1
  • +3 2

There are two possibilities, either the published topic is not useful. Or the forum rules were violated in the post topic.  Go to see my activities and click on topics to make sure it was deleted

Well friend you mention in this topic you can't active in this forum for ten days, means you cant notice your profile maybe in this gap you received 2 warning points, for breaking any rule because now this forum is strict against rules, pls once check your profile where mention this warning points.

• +1 2

I think you have got a warning point my friend that is the reason you can't make post nor can access to this forum this is a huge time and now we have to be serious while making post

• +1 2

I think because it's deleted if you really post it or you cant post because you have many warning point and you need to wait until the restriction finish then you can post 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think your post have been deleted because they didn't fulfill the rule and regulations of this forum. Or you replied to spam and duplicate topics so thats why you poat have been deleted. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

You posts probably were deleted, either those posts did not follow forum rules or you posted in topics that got deleted later and that could be the reason why you lost your posts, avoid getting involved with topics that are low quality to minimize this problem.

• +1 2

In that case you have to first check whether you have get warning point or not because if you got more than one warning point then you are unable to do any work for one month and if if there is any technical is who then also this problem goes on how many times your contents are not uploaded that's why you cannot see them after some time so it will be much better if you check it twice.

• +1 2

That's because you probably received some warning that some of your topics broke the forum rules and deleted them you have to read the forum rules before you start writing topics