What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

the working from home is encourged me to join cryptoword. in lockdown in my country i became unemployee. my friend told me about crypto currencies and then i started invest in it. soon i got good profit within few hours. it is real mean of smart work.

Bitcoin is a global phenomenon that is interesting now and many people talk about it. But there are quite a few who own these virtual currencies, which is encouraging to join them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Last week I saw its price was 0.10 USD and now it is starting to rise in 1 or 2 days and I am following that currency and you don't need big money to make handsome money in the crypto world and now a lot of people are starting businessBut for business we need huge amount of capital and there are many ways to earn from it

What drove me to cryptocurrency was the desire to earn extra income because my real-world job was not enough to cover living expenses. I have a small salary so I am looking for ways to earn money from other jobs. A friend told me that the cryptocurrency world can make money and without hesitation I started following several campaigns, airdrops, and finally entered crypto trading.

• +2 1

Hey, there are many factors that make this forum more good than other sites. This is a legit and reliable platform which gives more knowledge on cryptocurrency to its users, and by making good contents on cryptocurrency, the users can earn some income. Here i dont think money has more value than knowledge, gaining knowledge and increasing our skills in trading is very important as the use of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. And trust me, this forum is so convenient and you can work here well, if you spare your free time. 

• +3 1

I'm also like you, my friend introduced cryptocurrency world to me, after that I bought some dogecoin and start practicing and trying to find out how I can work with wallets and exchanges.

I like trading in general but crypto is really great. trading is fun also earning money is also fun and motivates you to work more and try to do your best.

Edited by Tabaluga
  • +4 1

Nice to read so interesting stories. In my case I just began in this crypto world early this year, but it has been so far quite an enriching experience, bringing me about personal growth in many ways. As what encourages me in cryptocurrency? I would say that it is an exciting world that keeps growing at such a fast pace. Then, it is quite encouraging to follow all the latest advances and keep learning about various relevant topics, like finances, blockchain technology, trading, investment, etc. 

• +3 2
  • +4 1

Really, it is the way to get money, secondly, the never-ending opportunities, and luck also in winning some contests or prizes, starting with the Yobit platform and ending with the uniswap platform

• +2 1

My attraction to the crypto world began when my real income was decreasing due to a large inflation in my country, I saw in cryptocurrencies a viable alternative to obtain income in the short term. Of course it is not easy and especially when we do not know the cryptographic area, that is why we must educate ourselves in the cryptographic world, so as not to perish in its clutches. The hazing is always paid by being victims of scams and doing jobs that are very low in remuneration, but undoubtedly in the cryptographic world it moves people in the achievement of better living standards.

• +1 2

I am here in crypto world since here you can claim own boss and can work with possess schedule. Crypto is great inspiration to induce budgetary freedom. Crypto is future of world and the lucky who as of now portion of crypto world. So this can be time to gain more almost crypto and after that gain as you need.

• +3 1

I believe that cryptocurrency attracts me to a successful life, a hobby-as well as many others. Because, thanks to it, we can develop, learn new things, and earn extra money for ourselves, and this is very cool, I like it! Cryptocurrency gave me earnings on the Internet, and I'm happy about it!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

What encourages me to crypto currency is the future it has. Crypto currency have very promising future with greener pastures and even I keep following the trend then I might also walk into greener pastures

• +1 2

Thanks for your welcome friend! In particular, I participate very actively in the world of cryptocurrencies because I am sure it is the money of the future. I dedicate myself daily to researching the various methods that exist to acquire them and thanks to a friend who recommended this site to me, today I am here with you. My anxiety is that of being able to get to have a true financial freedom and I think that cryptocurrencies are the right way. Apart from this, because of my experience in looking for platforms that really value my time, I can compare and say that Cryptotalk is our best option so far.

• +2 1

What motivates me is that I can work from the comfort of my home, I can make a fair profit and I can do something I like, in this case, cryptocurrencies. I think working with what you like is the biggest motivator you can have. I appreciate the opportunities because without them I would be in a job that saddened me and didn't pay me fair.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:14 AM, Zaino34 said:

What drives me to work in the cryptocurrency is that I am making good profits by working in this field, especially in trading and investment, as it is an additional good source of income for me and this work has become an essential part of my life.

Same here, cryptocurrency really helps me to have money especially in times of need and my knowledge here helps me to easily adapt and have extra income. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrency is really a great source of profit. You can do currency trading to gain profit, but this is a little risky, You may lose your money if you are not an expert in trading. Also in this forum, I earn a good income, I have been working in cryptocurrencies for a long time.

Yes i encourage this crypto currency. Because its my full time job  with. This i can Earn  its easy and benificial to me  i suggest those new members to work on cryptotalk and get some income  work hard here stay and spend much time for more income learn from  this forum and helps other persons.

My goals and future plans encourages and motivates me to continue my stay in this field. Aside from the fact that it is profitable, I became more knowledgeable  about cryptography and cryptocurrencies. I have started in this field with no idea and background knowledge about it and I was a bit hesitant to associate myself in this; but, through researching and exploring the platform I was able to overcome it.

Edited by JesusFries
Typographical error

What encourages me to be in cryptotalk is the opportunity to learn and get the chance to make an income for myself. As a student, I find this very helpful since it gives me a sense of fulfillment and achievement. The offers are also really good and I really learn a lot.

Welcome my friend .. We were all beginners one day and we did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and now we understand and know how to work with them and make money from them. Therefore, my advice here for every beginner is not to underestimate any information because it may benefit him someday

It is a beautiful question, for me, working in the cryptocurrency has become an additional way to earn money, and with the days when I gain more experience to work in this field, I give it more time than my daily life and can be relied upon as a basic income in the future, which is a useful and comfortable work ..

Конечно же заработок на криптовалюте, а так же полезное время провождение которое пригодиться в дальнешем, поэтому стоит уделить должное внимание форому который абсолютно бесплатный.

Cryptocurrency is giving me a lot of knowledge and I'm also earning money while I'm getting knowledge it is fascinating and encouraging me to do work on this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What encourage me into crypto currency is the rate at which the is been known today, I feel as if hmmm one day this crypto currency stuff will become something great one day.