What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

I am addicted to technologies and so I love seeing new things everything. I am in crypto currencies because I love how the system works. Because I love the technology, I also want to work to earn it so that my knowledge would be well situated. Trading cryptocurrencies has been fun for me and I have never regretted joining crypto.

• +1 1

This one of the most important questions to be asked. I think most of the people who are using this platform main motive is gain or earning profit. Only we have to work 2 to 3 hrs, we can earn more. This helps us to encourage cryptocurrencies. How many of you get encouraged cryptocurrencies by earning?

Before I start investing from crypto currency, the only thing I think is that I am just there to earn but when I started investing from it, that is when I realized that I can also learn in this platform so I decided to learn and earn from crypto currency.

The reason why I am joining in this field is to have an extra earnings to my other expenses in everyday lives and also to explore myself in different works to enchance my skills. Later on i found that this forum in not only for earning a money but it also gave me an information that it really help to my life because the topics Although must of all is all above the bitcoin but it can reflect in our life to boosts our capabalities in this field. Lastly this forum gave me a motivate to work harder until i earn to all my work.

Only things that encourage me is earning and discussion about crypto .. Because your discussion is the main key to earn . Discussion about crypto world on different topics is an ocean of knowledge and information.

To be honest i was unaware of cryptocurrencies profit and benefits.

I saw posts on facebook and many other social sites so decided to work on it and as a new member i earned a payment for one day last day and I'm happy because this forum provide information and knowledge me about crypto.Now I'll permanently work on it.

My friend earned earned a lot from trading he was my motivation as well.  

Cryptocurrencies are the future, and to be the part of the peoples of the future you must adopt crypto currencies, the main thing that encourages me to adopt crypto currencies was the fact that they are global currencie with no border tribe or skin color. 

The only that encouraged or lead to this great platform is the earning allowance. I came to realize that in this platform I can make money, learn and share experience. And the process of earning this forum is simple and straight forward compare to other platform. I think this forum is more than just a forum.

The thing that encouraged me to cryptocurrency is the earnings, after Joining I discovered that gaining experience by reading and understanding peoples post and comments here is more better than the earnings but it depends on who wants to learn more about crypto and who wants to earn from crypto.

I did not discover working with cryptocurrencies before and I am sad about that, because working with them is very profitable is much better than working on sites watching ads that give you a few cents for a full day of work, through cryptography I learned trading and financial investment and my time in something really useful.

Till yet I am performing very well at this forum. And also delivering the useful and skillful posts according to the topic which the other members can easily understand. And I am continuing my struggle and efforts. Because I have received  a great reputation and my followers are also Increasing. That's the thing which encourages me the most. 

There are a lot of things that encourages me to pursue cryptocurrency. But what encourages me the most is my friends. Most of my friends are into the world of cryptocurrency and they are the ones that invited me. Also, some of my friends are millionaire already because of Bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What encourages me to crypto currency is that this forum pays us for posting. We also get more knowledge about crypto world and it is good to know about it as the coming era may be mostly dealing with crypto currency. I got to know about this forum by my friend.

I was also very surprised when I joined this forum and saw that I can make gains even by learning, this is something unique to Yobit and Cryptotalk

Cryptocurrency really inspires me because of its idea. I`m interested in fast decentralized payments, so it`s very nicely for me to work in this sphere. Everyday crypto let me earn some money and know a lot of new information 

You made a good topic bro.

The main thing that encourage me crytotalk is that it,s a forum that provide every type of information about the cryptocurrency. It is the forum on which you can earn money also.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, Cryptonas said:

The only that encouraged or lead to this great platform is the earning allowance. I came to realize that in this platform I can make money, learn and share experience. And the process of earning this forum is simple and straight forward compare to other platform. I think this forum is more than just a forum.

Well, that's good for you mate, this is one of my reason too why i encourage in this forum, my friend told me that there has a forum which are paying every post and that is this forum, it helps me a lot of because I'm still a student to sustain my needs while facing the pandemic.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's good for you mate, this is one of my reason too why i encourage in this forum, my friend told me that there has a forum which are paying every post and that is this forum, it helps me a lot of because I'm still a student to sustain my needs while facing the pandemic.

May God crown our efforts....

I have worked for many of the platforms but i found cryptotalk platform as the most genuine to their members. I find this platform as a great source of knowledge as well as earning i helping me to ear in a current situation of corona world.

thankyou cryptotalk 

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

At first i thought this is just a waste of time i gain nothing at first. Im busy don't have the time to spend posting or etc because im working. Now i got the time. I got encourage by my friends who gains while doing nothing just posting. You just have to invest your time and thoughts. I got jealous why i didn't know it early. 

1 hour ago, raijin0809 said:

At first i thought this is just a waste of time i gain nothing at first. Im busy don't have the time to spend posting or etc because im working. Now i got the time. I got encourage by my friends who gains while doing nothing just posting. You just have to invest your time and thoughts. I got jealous why i didn't know it early. 

Well, that's good for you mate, this is your chance to get some profit here while learning about cryptocurrency, just continue to make more quality post so that you will still posting here for a long time.

Firstly when I heard about it what encourages me is that we can earn just by posting comments, but when I started an account in this forum is that there is a lots of things that we can earn from here. When I understand that my mind changed because I can learn too. By learning from here will be a grateful thing because world will using cryptocurrencies in the future then it is a very good thing to understanding about these things it will be great

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, which is a great opportunity to work and gather information!
Commitment to work is a key here and will allow you to make huge profits.
I wish you success and achieve profits commensurate with your effort!

Your post itself is an encouragement to enter the world of crypto currency. Unlike other sites or forum, we can learn a lot about crypto currency and we are also paid for it.

Your post itself is an encouragement to enter the world of crypto currency. There are interesting topics in this forum. I learnt a lot from this forum. And the best thing we are also paid for it.