What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

The support is here in this gathering you can procure and learn and make companions in a similar space you like ,we are for the most part here for that many errand in one discussion you cannot discover best than that in some other discussion and it's open for all apprentice and expert in a similar spot with a similar position.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My needs encourage me to get into crypto currencies and earn some amount to full fill my basic need . I am a student and want to earn also along with my studies so that can meet my needs

I was attracted to cryptocurrency by the opportunity to earn extra money. I was then a student and wanted to find myself a job at home. Stumbled upon an airdrop, decided to participate and received coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Am encouraged here by the help of other members of the forum and the fact that you can learn anything you want to know about crypto currency here

My encouragement come from the fact that crypto market is a volatile market and as long as a market is volatile then that means money can be made. Bitcoin is the most volatile which makes it very very interesting to trade 

cryptotalk is a posting site from which I learn a lot. If you think you can make a good income from here, you can't do anything from now on.

First of all hello guys well I am crazy here because of please kind of platform because this platform provider security and the main thing is this platform provide us to learn also and earn also so I think this is the best platform ever and according to rules and regulation this is very secure platform no scamming will be there so we don't have to take tension...

Having a friend who supports you and teaches you is very important to start right .. I started in the crypto world with a friend owned the crypto horizon and there I found several friends with  articles about beginner, cryptocurrencies , trading and investing .. That really helped me .. There is understanding with kind feelings far from treachery and envy .. We are truly a family .

I was compelled because I wanted to find another alternative way to get rich quick because I thought the job I was undertaking was just enough that I planned so much more that I realized I had gone through it for months and failed to get airdrop many times.  And my friend just introduced me to this forum.

What motivates me in the field of crypto is the success of my deals, regardless of the profit that I make from each deal, as I am overwhelmed with great happiness when my technical analysis succeeds

• +5 1

What encourages me to use cryptocurrencies is that I can learn many new things that I did not know before or had no idea that they existed and now that I know that they exist I try to get as much information as possible to have and try to pass it on to someone else so that don't be the only one.

I started to know the cryptocurrency a few months ago, and I started making money through the forum and started learning to trade and through the forum I got to know many friends who help me in learning

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency encourages us to work. Because there is no right time to work in cryptocurrency, for example (you have to do things within these( 5hour) times) I can work here when you or I am free and by working here I am gaining knowledge from here.  .And sharing my knowledge with others.  We are making money from here by gaining and sharing this knowledge of mine. So I would say cryptocurrency is encouraging me to work here.

in cryptocurrency I only keep earning because I don't see any other sense in spending time because each of us is in the crypt for the sake of earning in my opinion

Cryptocurrency is an investment that don't requires hard work. It's something you can do at the comfort of your home and office. Coming into this platform was a big encouragement for me because it as vast my knowledge on cryptocurrency and am sure I will start earning soon because am a beginner. 

To be honest I was really attracted to the idea of making posts and earning Bitcoins. But only when I joined the forum and started working I realised it's more than that. I am really enjoying getting a lot of knowledge about bitcoins and the whole crypto world works. I find it very interesting.

I am a student.  As such I have some daily hand expenses these hand expenses attract me crypto to make money.  Because if I work in crypto I can raise my daily hand expenses.  Moreover I am able to gain some extra knowledge and money from here which will be helpful for me later.

Generally, I love working with digital money, I don't like going to banks to get money before paying my bills or buying anything. I like to buy whatever I want online using my phone or laptop. Crypto currencies like bitcoin and the rest deals with digital money. That is why am here to learn more and gain more experience on the crypto world and at the same time gain as I do so.

• +1 1

The main reason they motivate me to join cryptotalk forum is to earn money but as I joined cryptotalk forum I realised that is not only money we gain here but also we learn, acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency and it develop our thoughts and skills about crypto world, I was motivated by the ways in which things are going in this forum.

• +2 1

In my opinion money is greatest motivation of all. You can earn handsome income without any investments and spending real money but by just posting daily and giving reactions. This speciality of this forum motivates me a lot. Moreover, you can learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world and you can learn many techniques of online earnings, you can connect many people here. These all things motivates someone a lot.

At first, the idea for me was not good, but after I saw friends making profits from investing in cryptocurrencies, I was encouraged to do the work and this site gives me the appropriate information. Thank you everyone.

My needs encouraged me to get into cryptocurrencies and earn some money to meet my basic need. I want to earn as a student, along with my studies to be able to meet my needs