What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

What drives me to work in the cryptocurrency is that I am making good profits by working in this field, especially in trading and investment, as it is an additional good source of income for me and this work has become an essential part of my life.

No doubt in it we all are in cryptocurrency technology because it gives us money and we are learning at the same time. It's the biggest motivation which forces most of us to be in crypto world. No other technology is like crypto technology.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Crypto currency really generat earning sources like do trading and holding, now in this forum I earn decent income through crypto currency, so crypto is good for me and I motivates when I watch you tube videos and see the value of bitcoin, so I decides to work in crypto to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

The ome that encourage me to try earning and learning here in crypto talk and make me learn cryptocurrency is my friend because I got curious on how did he have so much money so I try to ask him and he teach me here in crypto talk. 

• -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +4 2

9 minutes ago, Zues said:

The ome that encourage me to try earning and learning here in crypto talk and make me learn cryptocurrency is my friend because I got curious on how did he have so much money so I try to ask him and he teach me here in crypto talk. 

That means friends are good, but not every friend is a good friend, good friends are always there to help the friends, they really help  lot.

My needs encourage me to get into crypto  currencies  and earn  some  amount  to full fill  my basic need . I am a student   and want  to earn  also along with my studies  so that can meet  my needs.

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Great story, I was compelled because I wanted to find another alternative way to get rich quickly because I thought the work I was undertaking was just enough that there were many other plans that I realized I went through this for months and failed to get airdrops many times and my friend introduced only in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Obviously i am a student,  so the attracting factor for me in the cryptocurrencies are the money factor that is easily available to be earned from anywhere and in short time period. 

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Men you are so lucky someone told you about it, no one told me about crypto i just heard about it on movie and i make a search and it was so interesting and i start earning, but for me at that time making money online from my home was enough to encourage me.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

at the beginning I was intrigued by the news from his ideal of independence from banks, from anonymity e privacy, then slowly the gains start to arrive, I will never leave the world of crypto...

• +1 6
  • +2 2

Cryptocurrencies are my full-time job so they are my main source of income and let's say that's what imulsa me every day more to keep learning and humming in this medium 

I think cryptocurrency is the best opportunity for any person without restriction you are rich or poor cryptocurrency is for all, for this reason encourage anybody to be in this miracle of cryptocurrency, because of his surprise at any moment you can change your life.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

What's makes me to be more encouraged in cryptocurrencies, is when I see people still investing on it, also when I see a lot if governments starting applying cryptocurrencies to their countries to be used as payment method.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It is a good thing to be welcomed, and this goal of this forum is for members to share each other's experiences and exchange knowledge, and also help each other in making some profit.

• +1 3

It's biggest motivation which frces most of us to be in crypto life. No other technics is pleasure cryptocurrency technology.

• -2 1
  • -1 4
  • +1 2

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Thank you my friend I am glad to hear that
We must continue to help each other to be one hand in this field in order to cooperate and increase our profits and money and the success of our projects.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My entry into cryptocurrency was not easy because I lost a lot of money to scamers while I was still a newbie but I kept going on and here I'm working in this platform,it's a nice experience being here earning and learning more,it's for this reason I will continue being here as long as the campaign stands thanks.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

The encouragement is here in this forum you can earn and learn and make friends in the same domain you like ,we are all here for that many task in one forum you cant find best than that in any other forum and it's open for all beginner and professional in the same place with the same rank  

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

The most interesting things which encourages me to invest in crypto market is the high volatile prices of crypto market and correction of crypto market prices i means if market goes ups more then 30% in few days then when we cashout our profit then after few weeks we have more opportunities for earning more profit from crypto market. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well, i encourage here in cryptocurrency by the help of my friend, he is giving me an account here in this forum because he said that i can earned some money here by doing some posting about cryptocurrency and i totally adopted it right now, thanks for him and also to this forum to give me an opportunity to get some extra income. Happy posting.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 5

11 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Thank you my friend I am glad to hear that
We must continue to help each other to be one hand in this field in order to cooperate and increase our profits and money and the success of our projects.

Yes we  shall continue to help and still brings you more topics a head that will motivate us and make us a star in the forum

My main motivates is gain good via commenting 

On this forum and cryptocurrency is good forum

We learned so much things and get profit also

Good.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

It is like that for me as well. I begun just for the profits from investing in Bitcoin. After a while though I've learned that this technology is actually disruptive and aims at becoming widely used. Cryptocurrencies are the future and Bitcoin has a high chance to become the new standard. Digging deeper into the technology will only validate what people are talking about and makes us understand the tech and how it works. It opens new horizons and new ideas on how decentralized systems based on consensus can overtake the traditional computer systems that we have now and expand into finance and industrial sectors of our economies.

Edited by BTC Future

The most thing which encourages me to work in crypto currency its because i earn money with it and i have made many good things with it. I work everyday here in the forum so that i can increase my earnings from my posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!