Buy or sell, market sentiment - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Buy or sell, market sentiment

10 hours ago, DubVision said:

At this time, it would be best to save as much time as you could in coins, waiting for the market to grow again. This would be a good strategy for making good profits in the coming months.

That true, this is another opportunity for you to take in Control before latest, you can easily earn more when the market is recovering

The simplest way to make a profit in the crypto world and the rule from which all trading is based, is that the user should buy the crypto when the price is low and sell when the price is high. This difference in the two prices will then become your profit margin. It is important to make these decision of facts and not on emotions, to avoid panic buying or selling which could result in future losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, the situation today is not reassuring, and it is preferable to work on scalping deals only, counting for any unexpected movement

5 minutes ago, Barters said:

Now I want to keep my tokens for a fee, because now the market is in decline. I want to wait until the market recovers when the time comes to sell my tokens for a fee.

That's a good idea. 

Just keep your coins and wait for the right opportunity before you do transactions. 

It will worth the wait than doing things without a plan. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As I read and learn in a couple of months I've learn that when I see that the value of a certain coin drops down I must buy it because its a great investment as time goes by. As of now we can see that the value of bitcoin is drops down and we must take advantage of it because maybe after this pandemic its value will increase really big that can give us a profit that we deserve. Just always remember that if the value drops down buy and if the value rises then its time to sell. 

In crypto-currencyif you want to make profit you will have to obviously buy when the price is low and sell them when the price become high so it dependson the situation whether  tO buy or sell

On 4/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, ashua1 said:

I think holding when prices are low and selling when prices rise and especially now the situation has started to improve in bitcoin price. Buy it as soon as possible

Buy with all the money we have, so don't worry and panic. capital from it will return and we can make the profits as an investment in the other term.

I think the simple strategy in just one and this is when the Bitcoin price or any other cryptocurrency price down lower than the latest down price but it and then when rise a higher price sell it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

when a price of a coin reach to an old trend that it was a big trend for support i sell and wait the chance to inter again in a better point i always accept the low prices that i gain better than losing.

9 hours ago, ETrackLM said:

in my opinion, it is better to keep it, because now the price is still not rising, the more you buy coins at first, you can collect them later, when the price is high, now do not be afraid to lose the money that you have now

Telling from the situation of the market right now, i can say buying at 7k is nit a wise, buying should still be at 5k or 6k at least, unless you are just trading.

Knowing the right timing to buy and sell crypto are really hard to determine,but being patient everytime you are at loss is needed to avoid losses,and being confident in buying everytime the market crash is also good,as this crashes are sometimes a good time to buy. Your gain will always depends on you so learn how to dance with the rythm of the market. 

Edited by Ms.o

On 10/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, Keith700 said:

Buy or sell, you decide what to do.
The crypto market is usually super sensitive to any type of news that can directly influence the direction of a digital asset.
You must always take into account the fact that evading the FOMO and the FUD, is the most important since certain personalities always seek to create weak hands for them to benefit, that is why thinking like a whale is key, otherwise you will always be nervous to all.

Thanks for the word of advice its really helpful and true we must understand how buy and sell works when trading crypto and avoid making losses from whale manipulations as a result of making hast decisions failing to contain the situation.

You cannot decide what you will do in the market until the currencies move or move. For me, I store when the market is stable and volatile when bitcoin begins to move quickly.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:30 PM, amiraliko said:

Emotions are really hard to control specially if you are a newbie. a trader who had high emotions will become a loser. For me I learn how to fight it. I tend to strategized more, used my common sense, put up a good entry and exit strategy and learning from my past mistakes is really thing needed.

Market sentiment is a great tool that is used by many traders to predict market direction. Trading with strong feeling (either positive or negative) is destructive but any trader can analyze the feelings of other traders to guess how they might react in the next few days and choose the best points based on signals. All charts and graphs are drawn based on sentiments. The green and red colors signify + and - feelings. When I see the charts are occupied by green signs for more than a day, I will make myself ready to sell but when red signs are dominant (market is bleeding), I stop and hold.

My involvement with crypto tells that purchase and sell crypto slant give us loss.when showcase dump we begin selling and when we see that market is siphoning we begin purchasing at high again and subsequent to purchasing value begin droping once more

On 10/19/2019 at 12:51 AM, Keith700 said:

Buy or sell, you decide what to do.
The crypto market is usually super sensitive to any type of news that can directly influence the direction of a digital asset.
You must always take into account the fact that evading the FOMO and the FUD, is the most important since certain personalities always seek to create weak hands for them to benefit, that is why thinking like a whale is key, otherwise you will always be nervous to all.

Mostly people can't understand the market behaviour. And the result is gone wrong for them. Because they sell their assets with lose. When you don't understand,stay away from the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You have the right, you are the one who decides to buy or sell and do not let the statement tempt you. You may see that it is an opportunity to win a good deal, but it is a deal of seduction only for investors. You must be careful in such cases, or you are the loser

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, MaksS said:

I think that buying and selling should be clearly decided. If you do not have the patience and ability to handle this, I think you should stop, it is best to look at the market and decide everything.

If you have the knowledge and experience, it won't be a problem for you to decide when to buy and sell, sometimes we experience fakes news that leads to fake pump, which later return to the starting point again

A good trader know when to buy or when to sell by seeing the market history. As price is falling slowly its mean it will go dowj more and if price going up slowly then its mean it will go up. 

If you have good Investment then the concept is simple like buy when price drops and sell when it hikes but for that we have to monitor Market properly give time to it.  And we have to study the thing before Investment in any coins and exchange.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't believe that users without huge crypto assets can actually understand how whales think, in my opinion, we can only imitate their thinking process and not actually being on the same wave.

I think that the purchase could be at this time because a large increase in the value of the cryptocurrencies is expected at the end of the year 2020

On 4/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, malik6314193 said:

A good trader know when to buy or when to sell by seeing the market history. As price is falling slowly its mean it will go dowj more and if price going up slowly then its mean it will go up. 

The slow movements mean there is less inspiration for trading and prices will be more stable in the future but when they fluctuate fast and unexpectedly, it is a sign of short-lasting prices because the faster they change, the sooner they will return to their previous positions. A smart trader tries to calibrate his trading speed with the rate at which the market changes. He knows when he should decide fast and when he has more time for calculations. If you trade slower than the market, you will fall behind and lose money. Try to keep pace with your coins to sell them at golden moments.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:23 PM, malik6314193 said:

The expert trader looks at the farthest point, during our trade suddenly the price stops and suddenly the trend is reversed with great fluctuations without knowing the reason, the reason is that we did not use a larger time frame and did not look to the farthest point to see the target properly.

marketplace sentiment approach how the maximum buyers inside the market experience toward a positive forex. this is beneficial to expect what's the most viable response that most of the people of them will make which determines the following path of the market. however each time I see the expenses are absolutely low, i can purchase no matter what different buyers might imagine or experience due to the fact i have never misplaced some thing while i purchased low. I do the equal element when I see the charges are excessive sufficient to promote for income.