Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

Topic counts are very low,it is because many are scared on making their own topics and almost all topics are just revolving in cryptoworld so its hard to make discussion for them as many are still new and doesn't have enough knowledge about it.

Yeah, replies should definitely be more than topics, that's normal but in a situation where there is this so much gap, there is need for creation of more topics to make the forum up to date  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Most people are newbies and some of them here only to earn money, so they don`t know what topics they can create, because they don`t have enough information about this sphere 

The only reason why is like that its because many members are just commenting and not posting topics. We are many members here in the forum and all we enjoy to be here, it will be good if at least each member will write one topic per day.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

hey mmate you are absolutely correct and now it is our duty to mmake a aim for creating atleast one topic in 2 or 3 days.so that Number of topocs will be increased and gives a healthy gap between number of topics to number of posts.

• +3 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:19 AM, Dmasked said:

The intention to earn some bucks is not necessarily bad but there is a right way to do it. The forum is a vast reservoir of information. So new users or even matured ones can easily learn a thing or two and post atleast one decent topic a day to promote more discussions.

If my friend I share your opinion but there are many new members who do not see things that way only interest the rewards of the forum but not learn much less contribute to the improvement of the forum

Yes there is big gap between post number and comment 

Number but we never worried about this only focus

On our goal and earn maximum money at home

In this situation.

Yes, I agree with you, there is a clear difference between the number of topics and the number of posts because most forum members try to complete 30 posts in order to earn 30,000 Satoshi per day without doing more to create useful high-quality topics

• +2 1

what's more annoying is seeing comments on posts where someone is asking for advice or asking a question and you see people replying with "i don't know i haven't tried it...etc", if you can't help just don't comment

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

there is always going to be a huge gap between the two because most of the members that are on here are not very well verses in crypto and as a result they come here to learn. In this case, if you think about it, the reason that there is more comments is that they are learning from the topics already out there. And because there are so many different viewpoints on a topic it is natural to have more comments than topics with this type of ratio.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, there are many users who never post new threads and only write comments. I suggest that the reward for comments is less than the reward for new topics.

• +3 1

This is the reason why, most people are posting to make money while they dont take it necessary to check on what is going on or even ask question s it becomes very difficult to even understand what is happening so its important we are able to know what to do ,

most of the time people are replying and not getting the right ideas on how to expand a thread this is a very different case while it comes to actually working in other forums There our have to business as solid and put everything in process

That's right my friend, we just comment, we don't create new topics, which is why we can't find any more posts even after we post them every day, so we should create new topics every day to make better posts.

I would just ask people that publish new posts to put a little more effort to it. Make them a little more detailed with honest effort. Meaning to understand the subject and be a little more oriented on the title. There are many posts with much potential but while they make a point, the point is not solid. Try to be a little more convincing if you please, by using strong arguments backed by detailed information.

Edited by BTC Future

1 hour ago, Shakill33 said:

Yes the best things to do is mate if someone creates topics on a daily basis and fills this gap a few days or a few months later.  People only pay more attention to this topic by commenting on it in most forms and don’t create too many topics.

The gap there is marginly big, as when looking at how the total post is against, as we can basically know that it's kind of fair, as when considering that  a single post can have more than 100 comments or More

• +2 1

There is a huge difference between the number of posts and the number of posts in this forum and I think that is because many find it difficult to create new topics

THINK POSITIVE

I agree with you because if all members of this forum post atleast 1 topic everyday, we will be able to close this gap between topics and posts in this forum and this will promote healthy discussions in the forum.

Personally, I write fewer topics since I was warned by moderators. I write fewer posts because I do not have experience and do not have knowledge like old members, but I will try to write at least every day two or three posts.

Yes this is bed , many members here just comment in topic the didn’t create a new topic , and this is bad for all of us , i suggest to everyone of us have every day to do more than 5 topic , this we can fixe this problem , i think this is the best idea to encourage people to do topics.

I don't understand what is the difference

Between topics and posts

Do you mean comments my friend??

This is normal because one post can have a lot of comments in the same time 

This is really the post that was in the language of many experienced users who are tired of empty messages from newcomers to the forum, younger members should learn how to write posts, and not just litter with their empty messages on the forum. Good luck

On 4/28/2020 at 5:30 AM, Saj555 said:

Right. Maybe everyone should create topics to enlarge the amount of of information. But it is true that also if everyone begins to create topics they can create a good amount of posts or comments by researching about the crypto world. But most of the time they don't do that. They forget their place and work here in this forum. We all should always be aware about creating good posts by researching. This will help the forum to grow much easily and also give relevant unknown information to all the users. 

Yes you are right, the new topics benefit us greatly and help beginners to learn more about cryptocurrencies so everyone should search and create new topics.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, I have noticed this point since the first time that I participated in this forum, as this is the only problem that some members suffer from, so this is a big difference. We have to work for a solution.

I think so many users on this forum just love to create comments under other's topics to be safe from the warnings points. You know, this is an online discussion forum so topics can never be more than comments counts, I think.