I can't save my uid - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jonii

I can't save my uid

I think there can be a reason that forum is no longer paying to the new members. Anyway, you might write a letter to moderators to get the official answer for this matter. I can not guess more to give you the proper elaboration here. 

This is a common problem in yobit, you cannot save your UID if you are new account here. Only the moderators can answer that problem. Sorry for you.

This is not a problem that only you suffer, but all new members cannot link their account in this forum on YOBIT and I think it is only a temporary problem

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/27/2020 at 1:09 AM, Dark_Sky said:

As of now the forum is not accepting new members for the campaign. 

Much better to finish your 100 post first then wait for the time until this forum accepting new members again. 

I do not think that the first 100 posts will be counted because he did not link the forum with yobit he must first do so and then finish his first 100 posts.

You cannot join the campaign for the forum during this period because the supervisors have stopped all new joins and I think the reason is only for the number of existing members so I advise you to continue to work and wait until a new campaign is available in the future

The thing is that yobit doesn't appreciating new users. I think cryptotalk campaign will be ending soon. But I don't want to have this. I like this platform very much. And I am enough lucky to join the platform earlier. 

To pray for moderator is not solution for adding your UID. That is why it is closed for all members, not only you. Just be patient and wait for when it will be opened again. 

My dear friend you will not be able to save your uid in yobit because yobit is not giving access to any of the new accounts i think you are too late in this platform you should have joined before 5-6 months till now you would have earned and gain a lot of knowledge now you have to wait till yobit give access because of cleaning spammers access is not granted to any new users.

If your account has been attended or closed, I am sorry because at the moment there is no solution because registration is closed, whether in the forum or on the platform, I hope that registration will be reopened soon.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, Beast921 said:

You don't need to do anything.Just go on the cryptotalk campaign and there you enter your email.After that you will see your UID.It will be connected to your main cryptotalk account.That's all.I hope it will help you.

It will not work because the forum is not accepting new members for now and no announcement when they will accept new members again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Sorry for that my friend, the cryptotalk and yobit forum have currently off the acceptance of new members due to spammers threat and some other violators but I think it is a temporary issue which will be resolved soon, so I will advise you to be patient and wait for them to open linking to yobit exchanger.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:15 PM, Jonii said:

Hii guys I have a problem I can't save my UID email in my yobit account please help me I have face many problems due to the cronavirus and lockdown I need some online work to solve my problems my friends tell me the cryptotalkorg but yobit says new access is not accepted I request to the admins please my uid connected the my yobit account I will pray for you help me 

Sorry to say that but this forum no longer pays for new users, that's why you can't add yout url in yobit cryptotal campagin, but i hope the forum will stare accepting new embers some time,

I dont think you can link your uid on yobit exchange because the forum is closed for new users and dont pay them,Sorry abut you but you need to wait until the forum make any other update 

On 4/26/2020 at 10:15 AM, Jonii said:

Hii guys I have a problem I can't save my UID email in my yobit account please help me I have face many problems due to the cronavirus and lockdown I need some online work to solve my problems my friends tell me the cryptotalkorg but yobit says new access is not accepted I request to the admins please my uid connected the my yobit account I will pray for you help me 

You came to the forum late had it been you joined the forum in late February to early March you will have access to create new account that you can link your yobit but for now yobit can not access new users till further notice.

Are you a new member in this forum?
If you are a new member, this new account has been temporarily suspended, and new accounts may be reconnected later.
I advise you to read the topics in this forum because they are also useful.

Currently you can link your account to yobit and were not able to link previously because it has been paused for new members

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptotalk has changed all their rules and regulations.  Now the payment method is different.  Yobit now has an option called Cryptotalk New.  Here you have to save your UID with your email.  You will no longer be able to work on the previous cryptocurrency campaign.  Because it's closed now.  So there you will never see your UID.  This method has now been introduced in his family.  And that's how you get your UID.  Thank you

I also faced the problem of linking my account few months back but I think that issue has already been resolved, you can now register on yobit and link your cryptotalk account after that your UID will appear on your account. 

Your account here may have been unlinked from your Yobit account and you did something wrong

Or, you tried to link your account in the period that the Yobit platform had previously suspended it.

Now the problem has been solved with new conditions.

You don't have to confuse yourself my friend all you need to is to visit yobit insert the email and password you used to register on the site they will send a verification code to your email address, copy the code and insert it immediately your UID will appear and that means your account is restored.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Inability to save your uid due to the fact that the platform has suspended the link between it and the forum, meaning that you are able to work here, but you will not receive payment for that on the platform, and as I know it has stopped linking several times previously.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That was then, but for now as this new campaign begun it's working normal, if you have old account that you registered by then and you were unable to link it, now it's an opportunity for you linked your cryptotalk to yobit account but make sure it same email that you used while opening crypto account.

Well, in this time, this forum is not accepting any new members here in this forum due to having a lot of low quality posters, to prevent it, they're not accepting newbies and when the new payment system come, this forum is now accepting new members here.

• +1 2

20 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

That was then, but for now as this new campaign begun it's working normal, if you have old account that you registered by then and you were unable to link it, now it's an opportunity for you linked your cryptotalk to yobit account but make sure it same email that you used while opening crypto account.

Well, that's true mate, and also this forum accepting new members, you can now create a new one to be sure that this account may connect to your yobit account, i hope it may help to you mate.

You don't need to have UID, you can connect using your email that you have used to sign up in cryptotalk. Then it will show your UID. So, don't worry even the moderators can help you. You can contact them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day