I can't save my uid - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jonii

I can't save my uid

Of course friends, we can't save Uid, because the authorities control it.  The payment that we get through the post in the forum reaches the designated account through uid.  It is very important and helpful to get uid money.  When no ID is banned from money payment.  The authorities then removed the uid from yobit.  Once uid is deleted, you will no longer receive any payments.  So for uid and prement must work in all the rules of the forum in a legitimate way.

You can't add your email my dear friend.Because,Registration for new accounts are off.I'm also facing that problem over the month.So,Let's wait and see what happens next.keep focused for the administration to announce their say.         

• +2 1

The inability to save the uid is due to the suspension of the platform for this and the inability to link between the platform and the forum But according to experts who published previous topics, this matter happened only once, and the link between the forum and the platform was reactivated.

• +4 1

Cryptotalk link to yobit was off that time. But now you can easily linked up your cryptotalk account in yobit cryptotalk campaign section. I think you already solve you problem. If you still facing the problem just contact with admin. 

I welcome you my friend. You should consult a forum administrator to help you with this. I think that the forum does not allow a new member to join the campaign because it was suspended for some time. But you can get profit from the posts you provide here.

I think that it is unfortunate lf you because I think that the admins temporarily closed ghe campaign and it will re open some time after..This is just temporary,so stay patient. You can still find another source of income,try to look on the referral section,there are some site there that are legit but just be careful..but you need to keep patience because i am sure that this will be fixed within some span of time..............

No one can solve your problem except the supervisors and officials here. Perhaps no one will be able to join the campaign during this period. Continue with your work. Something might happen and your problem will be solved.

Hello my friend My advice to you is to consult the technical support team about this problem, as they will be more helpful in answering your question.

Dear friend, I feel sad for you .. I think that there are certain reasons for the existence of this problem .. You just have to be patient and not despair. It will be solved within a short period ♥ ️

I assume that you are from a blocked country, so pay attention to this matter, and if you are not, then in my opinion, communicating with support is the best way

This was the brief prevent of new records from being acknowledged. Presently you can interface your record to the yobit and get paid in talk token. Likewise the btc installment is accessible if your post has positive standing inside a weeks. For talk toke you should go to the Cryptotalk new segment and for btc installment go to the Cryptotalk lobby area. thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Indeed yobit in April 2020 closed the cryptotalk campaign registration, I don't know a clear reason why we can't link email on yobit to be registered in the cryptotalk campaign. But this problem has been resolved, now yobit can receive cryptotalk campaigns again.

• +1 2

I didn't even know uid am just hearing it for the first time but  all I know is all about area of transaction in yobit I know with time I will know that aspect to very well with my ability to fast learning thanks.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am new to this forum.  So I don’t know how to use it.  I can't save my email account.  So if you want to make money I have to know everything first then work then you can make money.

Dear Mate, Sorry to put up with new people on yobit for a short time, you can sign up here and post or comment, but you won't get paid. It's just fickle, so stay tuned. You may even now find another type of income, try to look at the reference area, there is some genuine site there, but be careful. and we should keep working hard for success.

All this sort or kind of problems should advisable be taken to the desk of the moderators or administrators as only them could take a step to curb any nature of problems that is related to your earnings and not earnings.

So i advice you to direct this complain to the moderators of the forum.

Unfortunately, the thing that happened with you, I advise you to try more than once, and to make sure that you register correctly, I advise you to make sure that you register correctly. I hope you will find a solution soon

You can contact technical support or send a message to the administration for that, and you must wait and continue working

On 4/26/2020 at 2:15 PM, Jonii said:

Hii guys I have a problem I can't save my UID email in my yobit account please help me I have face many problems due to the cronavirus and lockdown I need some online work to solve my problems my friends tell me the cryptotalkorg but yobit says new access is not accepted I request to the admins please my uid connected the my yobit account I will pray for you help me 

As a matter of fact I additionally couldn't do that since I believe that this element was halted by the organization long back with respect to some security worries of the individuals. No you can see your UID in the profile area.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jonii said:

Hii guys I have a problem I can't save my UID email in my yobit account please help me I have face many problems due to the cronavirus and lockdown I need some online work to solve my problems my friends tell me the cryptotalkorg but yobit says new access is not accepted I request to the admins please my uid connected the my yobit account I will pray for you help me 

New members weren't allowed to join at the time you posted, so new members can't join, but this problem doesn't exist anymore.Currently new members can join this site and link to their Gmail youbit account.

The campaign gets suspended from time to time because of too much users entry or forum cleaning purposes so at these times, users are unable to join Cryptotalk campaign by entering their UIDs or e-mails. New users should wait patiently until new users are allowed to join to the campaign in such times. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well I guess that it is just a technical problem, because the moment you register on yobit you and you put your Gmail in the UID box, it would automatically generate your uid and sAve it 

It is a shame the situation you are going through, I am very sorry I know perfectly well how you must feel, I have also been in the same situation and it is very desperate, but you must try not to fall into despair, you must be calm and patient, this problem will be solved soon, surely it must be a mistake on Yobit's part. 

I don't any experience about that, what you have is to follow the instructions of the seniors members and be hard working thank you.

From the outset I'm lamenting for you. It's so miserable for everybody. Be that as it may, nothing to accomplish for you. Since it's presently a one sort of rules so we ought to adhere to the standard and hang tight for again acknowledgment of Crypttalk people group. So show restraint.