What Is This-Your Help Needed - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

What Is This-Your Help Needed

I don’t know exactly what this is because I have never seen this option on the browser before and that’s why I think the solution is to remove the browser and reinstall it

THINK POSITIVE

I haven't experienced this ever, this might be a technical error. Just delete your chrome browser and then reinstall it. This problem will be solved.

I try to use the standard browser settings that are used in Google Chrome. I did not try, as described above in the post, I did not encounter melon encryption.

I have been using Google Chrome for a long time and have never encountered that message, it may be related to the work team or similar. Try to refinish the browser. The problem may be resolved.

Some times glitch do happen as to how the browser might be behabingy, as bugs or malware can also be out on the table,as if seeing that, and not forgetting that you might have tweaked some settings on your browser, but try having to clear the browser history as a measure

Until this time I have never encountered this problem and you can get rid of it by doing a clearing of the browser data or by using another browser like crybtotab browser as it is very similar to Chrome browser and very good and fast to use

this doesn't seem right, try uninstalling and reinstall a fresh copy of chrome, if the problem persists you may have a malware on your PC

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I never face a problem like that and i don't have any idea what it is. But don't worry friend, you can use google search and look for that problem. I believe you will get a solution to solve it because google has everything.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best solutions I can give for your satisfactions is,first of all try to backup your browser data like important passwords, bookmarks etc. Uninstall chrome from your PC, maybe there is malware and try reinstalling chrome and make sure you have a good quality antivirus. 

I have never got any problem like yours, but I think the vest way is trying the clean of your history browser and also the cookies, if with this nothing of solution then you can use an other browser like Opera or Brave. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that this means that your browser is monitored and controlled by the organization that you work for and in that way they are able to track your internet usage and the sites that you visit using the browser. I am assuming that the machine that you are using is a work machine or a work laptop and therefore the laptop has restrictions that have been implemented by your employer. This is what i believe that this message on chrome means.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not think that you have deviated from the topic of encryption, as the browser type is essential to work. I prefer a person to use the Chrome browser, so I can easily handle it

Personally I have not suffered this problems but I am sure that looking on the Internet you will find the solution especially a video on youtube will help you a lot 

Frankly, I have not faced this problem before, knowing that I use the same browser Google Chrome, but I think if you have erased the data and cleaned the browser maybe your problem may be solved

On 4/24/2020 at 7:36 AM, stuntdila said:

first of all may be you think this topic is not related to crypto

but let me tell you this web browser is the one allow me to work for crypto so please do not delete this topic moderators.

guys I hate to see these kind of options in software's that I didn't turned on.

gjhy.thumb.png.ff096e34508d625e7e5eb9707d0dee51.png

I recognize this today .

this is in my chrome browser and it says managed by your organization.

but it doesn't this is my personal computer and there is no guest accounts in it only I use my computer.

so how can my browser managed by an organization.

please help me to get rid of this option. and please tell me if this thing happen to you too.

thank you.

I'm not using computer that much, but I always using the chrome on my mobile, and the mobile chrome and computer chrome are different, but maybe the feature you've seen is the new update of the chrome. 

I have been using Google Chrome for a long time and have not had this problem before. Try downloading the browser again from the official website. If the message appears again, it means that it is specific to the browser.

You can use your Google account in Chrome browser and after finishing work, log out of your Google account.
There are also tools for cleaning cookies, if you wish, you can use them.

I have never had this problem while using the Chrome browser but I would recommend that you clear your Chrome browser cache memory and all other information stored on the browser as you might be getting spied on by scammers or you could use another browser.

It's mean that your browser is managed by other device,dont worry about that,because you have an account to use your browser from your phone and your laptop anything you made in your laptop browser you can manage it in your phone too,That's what they mean 

Yeah, I have also faced this problem in the google chrome. So, I have uninstalled google chrome and now I am using brave browser. The feature of google chrome are great but all the history are managed by themselves and very unsafe. Even the memory usage is very high.

sorry to say I didn't face this problem before so I really have no idea about it but if you are facing this problem for more than 4-5 days then you can ask help from coustmer support or you can join telegram group 

I would suggest you to delete your browser histories and cookies when the works have been done because sometimes these malware functions pretends to do such acts which uses the others desktops for mining and gambling so to be protected try to take all precautions. 

@stuntdila I haven't seen something like this. This is very strange to me I think this should be another copyright of  chrome browser manage by a third party.

I haven't seen such type of problem before , i am new to this but i think you have downloaded some stuff from the chrome or something like that . If you remember password of all login sites from chrome then i suggest you to clear all cookies or data of the chrome then try it again by logging in 

This may be due to some add-ons that I have installed on the browser and I think the browser should be deleted and reinstalled again will solve this problem

Life is great and enjoy it