Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

20 hours ago, Mella said:

Yes, of course when Bitcoin goes up the rest market is up too and when bitcoin does other coins go down too. This is because the pairs in exchanges have high volume with bitcoin. ETH/BTC XRP/BTC and the rest they are valued in bitcoin. If noone sells these then altcoins go up and down with price of Bitcoin. Your post is correct.

Bitcoin price depends on its supply and demand so we cannot say that it only depends on the market. If the supply goes up then demand goes down and price goes down as well but if the supply goes down then demand goes up and price goes up too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is actually controlling the market and the other coins are following. It has more than 50% dominance and reach even 70% a while ago but dropped a lot now that there is this altcoin season. If Bitcoin drops we can see the effect it has as everything else is also dipping and faster too. So Bitcoin is the controller as you have said.

• +2 1

On 8/28/2020 at 5:07 PM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency in general is volatile therefore the price is also volatile. The market coins changes due to high demand and supply of the tokens. The traders and whales are responsible for the flunctuations.

I 💯 agree with you about the price up and down in the cryptoworld is because of buying and selling which  results from supply and demand. So there are times we need to take risk before Successfully.

Ni in my point of view you are wrong beacuse the crypto market is only controlled by some whales no other person. Although the stablecoins are not controlled by anyone.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I 💯 agree with you about the price up and down in the cryptoworld is because of buying and selling which  results from supply and demand. So there are times we need to take risk before Successfully.

Well demand and supply are factors affecting the crypto market at large best contributors are the whales traders and Investors in the market that are responsible for the change of the price and volatility of the market price.

Hmm... the market movement shows that. Whenever there is an increase in price of Bitcoin, all other promising altcoins also increase and vice-versa. 

• +2 1

I think the answer here is no, because as I know the controller of the crypto market are whales, but bitcoin in crypto market are known as the major currency. 

it always has been ever since it suddenly grow up to popularity long time ago as long theres no worse than economy crisis that can happen btc will be always be the same if btc gets taken down alt coins can replace its position.

I am not using the "control" word to describe this issue. But bitcoin play a vital role in the market, and bitcoin is considered one of the important coins in the market. May be we have some controversy about that matter but we also known that btc is old and vital coins.

It is worth remembering that bitcoin is not just the most famous cryptocurrency. This is also a "checkpoint" to other digital coins. Many investors buy alternative cryptocurrencies in bitcoin. Thus, many digital currencies are linked, and the fall of bitcoin can affect many of them to a greater

• +1 1

Thats very true, and I cannot feel shame about that, its always good that you look around and see that bitcoin always controls the price of the other crypto, when Bitcoin is red , every other crypto is red. When bitcoin is green, every other coin is green.

Thats it no arguments there. its parttens sometimes does not affect the stable coins

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

I do also observe Bitcoin, that is why it is a mother of all crypto currency any changes that occurs to Bitcoin eventually affects all other crypto coin especially the top coin in the market cap.

4 hours ago, Cryptofuture said:

That is a big yes, but the market needs to finally find a way to cut ties with bitcoin, because that is very risky in case anything happens to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is at demper stage of which cannot be predicted we cant say what will happen now or later but we can keep studying the chart movement and get proofs if other Altcoins moves same way.

I believe it and say yes because currency raise or drop as crypto currency raises or drops that make it a controller of currencies

On this one I agree, its always good that we see the things that are the way they are, it dont matter how much you agree or disagree with the statement but its true, the story behind it is that you only see huge movement to the crypto world when the whole story of bitcoin is changing, it drags every other coin with it .

This is true that crypto market is just follow the BTC becasue when the BTC is go to up all the crypto market is going to up side ad when the BTC is down all the crypto market is go to down and i hope this time BTC make a great bull and it will touch the 200,000$ this time, so buy the coins and hold all the coins for the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As indicated by my YES!! bitcoins change in cost influences another altcoin too, so we can say that bitcoin controls the crypto world. The majority of the coin's costs change as indicated by BTC, however not all.

In fact, Bitcoin is the main regulator of the price of all other currencies,
 It is considered a means of controlling prices,
 Because when the price of Bitcoin goes up, we see the price of all other currencies go up.
 Again when the price of Bitcoin goes down we see the price of the highest currency going down.
 So it can be said that Bitcoin is the regulator of the crypto market.

The supply and demand controls the movement of the market, the reason why other cryptocurrency's price rose up because their are people who bought or make an investment to it. Also the reason why the Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency because it is the most popular meaning it is the in demand among the other cryptocurrency.

Normally, bitcoin is the controller of the market. You can see that if the process of bitcoin is increase, most cryptocurrencies will follow. Also when the price is decreasing, most cryptocurrencies  follows. But although not all the time, but later on long term, their prices do follow the same trends. 

• +1 1

It is Bitcoin that controls the prices and the best coin to hold and make our trading plans but some coins are grow a lot right now and the dominance is going lower for months, I don't know if there can be a change but at least now Bitcoin is the controller.

Yes I agree,
The strength of Bitcoin comes from the fact that it is the first cryptocurrency and it is the basis that opened the way for the emergence of other currencies, and the mystery that revolves around its maker and its spread gives it strength as well,
In addition to the obvious reason, which is that 90% of transactions in cryptocurrencies are made via Bitcoin,
All of these factors support your analysis.
Therefore, currencies follow Bitcoin in their movements.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Truly, dear Bitcoin is the regulator of the all-out Cryptocurrency industry. I think we generally observe that when Bitcoin costs become high then all Crypto money's costs will increment.

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

Alternative cryptocurrencies move in a similar way to Bitcoin. When it falls, the rest of the cryptocurrencies also drop. And when it does rise, altcoins start to thrive as well. This is a very strange trend.

• +1 1
  • +5 1