Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

It has always been leading the way. One reason for alt crashes during bitcoin movement could be that when bitcoin moves, people try put more money on their perpetual bitmex contracts, and they need btc to do so, so they are selling their alts to save or up their positions.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

According to me YES!! bitcoins change in price do affect other altcoin as well , so we can say that bitcoin controls the crypto world. Most of the coins prices changes according to btc , but not all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the main controller of the price of other currencies, this is clear through price control, because when the price of bitcoin rises, we find that all other currency rates have increased and the sharp price decline may lead to the disappearance of currencies whose price is less than  1$

Edited by magd
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes dear Bitcoin is controller of total Crypto currency industry. I think we always see that when Bitcoin price become high then all Crypto currency's price will increase. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

31 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Sorry i don't think so, because you can see that bitcoin is drooping to 6000 but etheruem is still leading the price, all coins price is based on investors, so when investors sell there coin is will rice when they sell it it drops, you can cheek is your self, when you buy a coin in yobit the price rices immediately after you perches but only the coin that you buy rices, if you wont to see it go and buy ltc or eth they rice immediately but bitcoin will not rise till some one purchase it

Ok thank for your investigation I will further check on what you said and send you a feed to what comes up in my investigation

Bitcoin is the digital currency and tops the list. Bitcoin is, of course, the regulator of the crypto market. The crypto market for bitcoin is gone. If there is no bitcoin, the demand for the crypto market will decrease. As long as there is crypto, there will be bitcoin.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:16 AM, kirubel said:

You are welcome, by the way the price of any unstable coin is based on the investors, some coins will lost when investors lose interest on thus coins

I know of the volatility of the market it occurs due to traders and investor's and sure that makes the changes in the price of tokens. Because the volume of a coin is base on demand.

Edited by Babubu609

usually, not always but in most cases it is true when the bitcoin value undergoes a correction, exchange on the market usually all altcoins follow closely, follow in the wake, the trend of bitcoin which remains firmly the reference point of the markets

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Not on purpose but yes it is, there are times on the future when that will last and all coins will stand for themselves.

You are right bro, the altcoins movement depeds upon the Bitcoin price fluctuations. In every pump and dump in bictoin we see the respective on altcoins so Bitcoin is leading the market.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/21/2020 at 7:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

no exceptions.. bitcoin leads the whole market and there are no exceptions. if the bitcoin price drops then all the altcoins price drops with him. if the bitcoin price pump then most of the altcoins price pumps.

just look at the bitcoin dominance on the crypto market, now it is 63%. so among all the 5000+ coins, 63% is bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +3 1

A big yes, because any change in the price of Bitcoin always have an impact on the whole crypto market. So in this way we can say that Bitcoin controls the whole crypto market.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Bitcoin has a big contribution on marketplace but it doesn't mean that it can control market price bacuase we all know that there are another big contribution by another coins.

But my reason for saying that is because most changes in the Bitcoin price often affects the price of other coins apart from stable coins, but my question to you here is which coin apart from Bitcoin changes the price of other coins in the market.

That is a big yes, but the market needs to finally find a way to cut ties with bitcoin, because that is very  risky in case anything happens to bitcoin.

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

That is a big yes, but the market needs to finally find a way to cut ties with bitcoin, because that is very  risky in case anything happens to bitcoin.

That is true  it is risky sometimes following the market at this kind of situation because of inflammation

10 hours ago, Rickso said:

no exceptions.. bitcoin leads the whole market and there are no exceptions. if the bitcoin price drops then all the altcoins price drops with him. if the bitcoin price pump then most of the altcoins price pumps.

just look at the bitcoin dominance on the crypto market, now it is 63%. so among all the 5000+ coins, 63% is bitcoin

That is really I agree with you but what do you consider on the  situation of the stable coins did you think they are also volatile?

I agree with you bitcoin is the king and controller of the cryptocurrency market and this means it has a significant role to play.

bitcoin is the leader of all coin's in crypto market, all altcoin follows bitcoin, because its proves so many times when bitcoin prices pump up then altcoins prices also increase rapidly, and bitcoin prices drops then altcoins also loss their value, so btcoin is the king of all altcoins.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah its based on traders and investors, and we are one of them, you can see that on yobit, when you trad you can see the price fluctuating 

That's right so everdays trading and investment makes the cryptocurrency market to fluctuate volatile in all exchange if I may grab your point right.

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Exactly bro, like you said, when you buy it it increase when you sell it drops, imagine meany ppls but the coin at the same time it will rice very high.  

So Bitcoin is all about buying and selling which is all brought up by demand and supply, inflation and deflation in the market make the Bitcoin price to be volatile, and the main factors are the traders follow by investors and the whale contribution.

Crypto market is controlled by it's buyers and sellers emotions . In market there are so many bad news and good news , that also affect market . Peoples emotions are major element to control the market.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Maybe it is so because the more people trade in bitcoin, the more the same happens for the other ones, maybe. I also noticed the same but I don't want jump into the conclusion without making some research about it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Although Bitcoin is not the regulator of the crypto market, Bitcoin survives on the crypto market. How do we invest in Bitcoin if there is no crypto market? You need a crypto market to invest in. This is why it is often called control, but it is not right to depend on one thing.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

In fact I was searching and thinking about the same issue, I tried to prove the opposite but I failed, I discovered that this is completely true, Bitcoin is the basis, when it rises with other cryptocurrencies rises, and vice versa.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin sure gas more anonymity power in tgw Crypto schemes as a very bullish season which tackles the bitcoin always kind of bring the presence of an alt season. But some altcoin do respond and some do not respond on the bitcoin market trend

• +1 3