Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

I agree with you that, bitcoin is a market controller, the price of altcoin is greatly influenced by the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of altcoin also goes down, and vice versa. As the king of all coins, bitcoin has become the benchmark for the price of all coins, until now no one can surpass bitcoin.

BTC is the control of an order cryptocurrency because it is the first to be invented that is widely known and used cryptocurrency most especially in the dark Web

I would definetly say yes , there is only one coin that makes the market or at least all other kind of coins to move and the first one is the use of bitcoin that is more than the one we see the work of every one trader is to make sure that we know how everything is advancing and making everything look posible. there is a lot of good issues of the market that usually follow bitcoin and in every other way they are always making it easy for everyone

• +1 1

52 minutes ago, Mwangi said:

there is only one coin that makes the market or at least all other kind of coins to move and the first one is the use of bitcoin

Yes my friend I have same opinion as you but later I come to realize that Bitcoin was not the controller of the cryptomarket rather than the traders and investors each coin moves by change in price but that doesn't makes them to control the market but changes when the markets changes.

Whosoever that was opportune to experience the BTC halving that recently passed away in the mid of this year will agree with you, to testify my statement is when the value of BTC was affected by Covid-19 which fell down to the lowest price ever $4k in March, so many altcoins fall  down too, but during and after halving BTC was able to make a significant rise to the range of $9k to $10 dollars this also triggered the rising of altcoins prices too.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +3 1

I think bitcoin in not controlling the market, bitcoin is a important part of the market which can't be ignore by anyone. Cryptocurrency market are not centralized, so one specific person are controlling the market. But its true that the traders are responsible. 

• +1 1

On 7/15/2020 at 11:55 PM, Alimhana930 said:

Yes, Bitcoin is the leader of the market and the market is following it, and this is due to two reasons, the first is its acquisition of liquidity and secondly, it is up to the psyche of traders in terms of monitoring Bitcoin in the buying or selling of different currencies.

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of coins which is just depends on the price of bitcoin and that is the altcoins, as you can see, ethereum and ripple has almost the same graph by bitcoin if this will be going pumped or not and this is why the ethereum and ripple get the top 2 and 3 in crypto rankings.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Moneyguru said:

Yes, Bitcoin is the controller , because of the dominance, bitcoin dominance is above 50%, so when BTC go up or down, Alt will just crash, we need the price to be stable, so that alt can go up, when people boring in BTC

This happens because people think that bitcoin will suddenly go to million and they miss it like in the last start. But it doesn't necessarily happen similarly this time. And if btc hits ath, most likely alts will hit ath too because there's so much more money involved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is like the king of all cryptocurrencies.. but by the same time we should really know the differences between the cryptocurrencies and the tokens.. also we should know why some cryptocurrencies affected by the volatility of bitcoin's price.. then we will know why the bitcoin is like the king of all cryptocurrencies as i said.

• +1 1

Crypto tokens also live on blockchains, but they are backed by certain legal entities or individuals who control all processes. Crypto tokens do not pretend to be money, they are technically designed to serve the applied blockchain infrastructure, but de facto they are often just a new form of private business financing..

Как по мне, bitcoin выделяет на фоне других криптовалют то что он появился на рынке раньше, это могло дать ему преимущество только на старте, после же появление других монет, биткоин мог  быть более успешнее, благодаря тому что он более популярен среди масс 

• +1 1

Bitcoin controls everything. When it dumps altcoins dump even more. When it pumps, it needs to stabilize to allow alts to catch up. Basically the whole altcoin market is a joke the way it behaves. But then again stocks lately are a bigger joke with the trillions pumped in them.

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 5:59 PM, magd said:

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the main controller of the price of other currencies, this is clear through price control, because when the price of bitcoin rises, we find that all other currency rates have increased and the sharp price decline may lead to the disappearance of currencies whose price is less than  1$

Being the father of all cryptocurrencies bitcoin really affects some coins that's why we can consider it as a controller of the cryptomarket which once the price goes down it may affect the other coin prices. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

Yes, it somehow control the price of the other cryptocurrency because it's market capitalization is more than other whole cryptocurrency. But there are also stable coins like USD coin which is very stable.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/5/2020 at 4:32 PM, Izeal said:

Yes, it somehow control the price of the other cryptocurrency because it's market capitalization is more than other whole cryptocurrency. But there are also stable coins like USD coin which is very stable.

We are not talking about the stable coins we are discussing about the Volatile currencies that gives profit. For USD it is stable coin and does not give a profit only if you exchange it to another coin.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:37 AM, Babubu609 said:

For USD it is stable coin and does not give a profit only if you exchange it to another coin.

Well that's true mate and this is why many people loves cryptocurrency for it's being volatile, they can earned some money in investing and also trading by knowing that it can be changed it's price if this will be going up or down.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well that's true mate and this is why many people loves cryptocurrency for it's being volatile, they can earned some money in investing and also trading by knowing that it can be changed it's price if this will be going up or down.

Yes mate it was really great and the best place to multiply your earnings. Thought cryptocurrency is not volatile many people will go back to fiat currency because fiat is also a stable coin.

Bitcoin have over 60% of the crypto market, it will be the controller but not in the way many people think. There are Sim coins that will not follow the price movement of bitcoin. As of today, coins like electroneum and Zilliqa did not follow the price movement. But most coins follow the price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, i will suggest that you can used bitcoin as a full time corporate job because ut has a high value profit and many people are interested in this coin, it takes the top 1 on the rankings so that you can be never worried for bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes mate it was really great and the best place to multiply your earnings. Thought cryptocurrency is not volatile many people will go back to fiat currency because fiat is also a stable coin.

Well said, what is the purpose of cryptocurrency if this is not a volatile? This will be more useless for us because this us just like a real money and many people will not being interested with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well said, what is the purpose of cryptocurrency if this is not a volatile? This will be more useless for us because this us just like a real money and many people will not being interested with cryptocurrency.

It's a real money without it been a real money it is useless because you can't exchange it to your own currency. Cryptocurrency being able to be exchanged proofs it's reality in existence.

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It's a real money without it been a real money it is useless because you can't exchange it to your own currency. Cryptocurrency being able to be exchanged proofs it's reality in existence.

Well, yes mate and no one people can stay here un cryptocurrency because they're not getting some profit here, they will prefer to work in industry instead of investing here in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, yes mate and no one people can stay here un cryptocurrency because they're not getting some profit here, they will prefer to work in industry instead of investing here in cryptocurrency.

We all are here not only to get knowledge but to get something to spend after spending time learning. This forum was full of knowledge and also earnings for your time that is why we are paid for our work.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, Babubu609 said:

We all are here not only to get knowledge but to get something to spend after spending time learning. This forum was full of knowledge and also earnings for your time that is why we are paid for our work.

Well, that's true mate and this is why many people are now working here especially for those people who are new in cryptocurrency to learn while earning, i hope that this forum will exist for a long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/10/2020 at 8:23 AM, Mominul said:

sure love Bitcoin is controller of utter Crypto currency industry. I suppose we for eternity tell that as Bitcoin penalty happen to high point afterward the complete Crypto currency's cost will add to

At times Bitcoin is rising and altcoins dropping. Although I'm expecting this to happen after a few months when DeFi fails miserably and people that sold their Bitcoins for DeFi yield farming start calling them scams and crying about the loss of their Bitcoin position.

• +1 1